Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Cravings of Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

real3000

Planetoid
Hello there thank you for stopping by my thread and seeing what is up with real3000... but please my friends call me AJ and you can be my friend and we can play amazing games together if we match :)

First off I will say that I need a female user on the other side of the computer... Now this may seem weird and it kind of is but that person could play a female or trans that does not bother me but I do need the user to be female for some reason.

Secondly while I do not write just for sex it is important to me that while storylines are built and plot progresses the characters engage in sexual acts regularly.

Third please no one liners... I will provide at least two well sized paragraphs and I do expect enough effort to produce one back that builds on the storyline

Now that is finished up (hopefully not too much to ask) I'll provide my turn offs

If it is not on this list most likely I am game for it but i usually ask anyways if there are certain kinks we both enjoy that can be incorporated

Turn Offs

Gore
Shit/Scat
Underage
Necrophilia
God modding

I probably forgot something because I feel like I have but if it comes up i'll let you know and won't run away.

Now for the fun part current pairings (I know some people post Ideas and someday maybe i will but I really prefer to develop a collaborated idea off of a base pairing so)

Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Son x Mom/Step mom
Sister x sister
Daughter x mom
Secretary x boss
Lawyer x high paying client
Judge x lawyer
Corrupt Judge x multiple female criminals
Warden x female inmate/inmates

Supernatural
Vampire x Slave
Vampire x Werewolf
Wizard x Witch
God x Goddess
Angel x Demon
Angel x Angel
Demon x Demon

Futuristic
Soldier x soldier
Soldier x Alien
Alien x Human
Enhanced Human x Anything except robotics

Past
Old west sheriff x Barista
Mobster x Anything
Soldier of the sword x Anything

These are just what I can think of to put up now so please PM me if interested and thank you for reading.

MARVEL!!!!!!! ANYTHING MARVEL MSG ME ASAP LOL

real3000 said:
Hello there thank you for stopping by my thread and seeing what is up with real3000... but please my friends call me AJ and you can be my friend and we can play amazing games together if we match :)

First off I will say that I need a female user on the other side of the computer... Now this may seem weird and it kind of is but that person could play a female or trans that does not bother me but I do need the user to be female for some reason.

Secondly while I do not write just for sex it is important to me that while storylines are built and plot progresses the characters engage in sexual acts regularly.

Third please no one liners... I will provide at least two well sized paragraphs and I do expect enough effort to produce one back that builds on the storyline

Now that is finished up (hopefully not too much to ask) I'll provide my turn offs

If it is not on this list most likely I am game for it but i usually ask anyways if there are certain kinks we both enjoy that can be incorporated

Turn Offs

Gore
Shit/Scat
Underage
Necrophilia
God modding

I probably forgot something because I feel like I have but if it comes up i'll let you know and won't run away.

Now for the fun part current pairings (I know some people post Ideas and someday maybe i will but I really prefer to develop a collaborated idea off of a base pairing so)

Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Son x Mom/Step mom
Sister x sister
Daughter x mom
Secretary x boss
Lawyer x high paying client
Judge x lawyer
Corrupt Judge x multiple female criminals
Warden x female inmate/inmates

Supernatural
Vampire x Slave
Vampire x Werewolf
Wizard x Witch
God x Goddess
Angel x Demon
Angel x Angel
Demon x Demon

Futuristic
Soldier x soldier
Soldier x Alien
Alien x Human
Enhanced Human x Anything except robotics

Past
Old west sheriff x Barista
Mobster x Anything
Soldier of the sword x Anything

These are just what I can think of to put up now so please PM me if interested and thank you for reading.

MARVEL!!!!!!! ANYTHING MARVEL MSG ME ASAP LOL

Hi, I'm Arrika, a real life 44 yo female who is interested in your roleplay request. I'm on board with your kinks and would enjoy the warden/female inmate(s) scenario.

I have a few twists I would like to add to it...

MC is a recently convicted school teacher/cheerleader coach who was accused and convicted of statutory rape and morals charges after being "accused" of having lesbian relationships with some of the high school cheerleaders she was adviser to. (Whether innocent or guilty, that could be an interesting back story while playing things out).

I also would like to see that lesbian theme as part of the scenario. It could be she is raped in prison by other female inmates and terrorized or she is forced to perform with them for the warden etc.
I think there are many possibilities.

But I only do real life present day role plays and would love to discuss them more with you if interested. We can play on PM or YIM if you prefer.

Let me know.
Thanks,

Arrika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom