Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkness wanted, Creativity Desired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieryangel

Super-Earth
Plot Ideas can be found in reply below

About Me:

I've been writing/roleplaying for 8+ years now, finding it to be a wonderful way to stretch my imagination and relax. It's like reading a good book, only better! When I post, I often give 2+ paragraphs depending on how much my partner writes. Basically, the more detail I receive, the more I'll respond with! I'm far more interested in long term stories, so I am seeking partners who aren't looking for a quick fix and really want to create something together.

With that said, I do have an F-list. Feel free to check it out, as I have a variety of kinks I love to do in stories, and there are things I might consider trying out if the plot is persuading enough. If it's in the no category, then it's no..plain and simple. Maybe's are up to negotiation.

Acceptable roleplay locations:
Threads
Pms
Email

Just a Few Rules:
I do not exchange pictures, period. You don't need to see me and I don't want to see you. Sorry
I'm happily married, and not looking to get involved with anyone else outside of the imaginative world
Don't come at me expecting to talk dirty. Again, that's not what I'm here for
I'm not here for quick smutty stories. I'm here to write! So please, don't expect me to provide fap fodder
No underage characters. 18+ please. Personal reasons...enough said.

Writing Turn-ons:
Detail- give me enough to let me sink into the story.
Plot- I'm not one to just look for stories that center around smut. I want something deeper
Literacy- Now, I don't mind a mistake here and there, but no text speak, and use correct grammar and punctuation.
Consistent Stories
Rich plots with twists and turns to keep me on the edge of my seat
Conflict, drama, tension, complications
Strong and confident Male Characters
Third person perspective
Characters- human, shapeshifter, werewolf, vampire, orc, angel, demon, prince, knight, sorcerer, shaman, mermaid, etc
Male Characters- My females are straight. I'm not opposed to a female writer, though!

Writing Turn-offs:
Strictly Smut based RP- I want a build up of plot, a back story, a why, who where, when, how!
Controlling my character- only I know what she wears, how she feels, what she thinks, what she's doing (unless mind control has been discussed)
Inability to distinguish reality from story
Lack of creativity to help carry the story on. I can't be the only one throwing new twists into it
First or second person perspective

Themes I Love:
Romance- Yes, I love stories about falling in love! And the harder it is to do so, the better!
Medieval- Knights and shining armor and princesses, need I say more?
Fantasy- Escape into a world that's not our own
Supernatural- shifters, vampires, magical, mermaids, you get the idea
History- Not a complete favorite, but willing to do
Horror- I love watching the emotional turmoil of a character in terrifying scenes
Wild West- Guns, cowboys, southern bells!
Modern- Self explanatory
Realistic- No giant cocks, no giant boobs/butts, everything is how it should be! There's risk for illness, pregnancy, death, etc

Favorites:
Kidnapping
Biting- Comes from my loves of vampires and werewolves I think.
Choking- No idea why, but I love it
Romance- Did I mention that already?
Mind Control- Hypnotism, magical ability. Often used for personal gain
Dominant Males- I like strong/confident characters
Tattoos/piercings- Yum! On either my character or yours
Kinky Sex- This kind of includes a bunch of stuff. Bondage, spreader bars, anal, oral, spankings, different positions
Rough Sex- a hand around the throat and hair pulling can get you far!
Vanilla Sex- Want something soft and sweet? I'm okay with that too!

RE: Angel's Requests

Open to other ideas as well! Trying to broaden my horizons and try new things. However, the plot needs to be right for me to consider them.
Ideas I might consider:
Beastiality
Incest
Breeding
Pregnancy

(I am horrible with titles, btw! Don't judge!)

Black Dagger Brotherhood (NEW)
Themes: Vampire, Fantasy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Blood, Violence
Note: This is based off a series of books. No, I don't expect you to have read them! I can pass you a guide if the idea seems interesting, just so you know who basic characters are. Vampires need to feed from other vampires, often their wives if they have one, in order to survive. Must be from the opposite sex. They also need to eat real food, as blood isn't enough to sustain them.

Vampires have been falling to the Lesser Society for generations. Their numbers are dwindling. The Brotherhood are the only vampires strong enough to defeat these heartless creatures. The warriors in the brotherhood are often adorned in leathers, are massive vampires that make women nearly swoon in their presence. They are designed to deliver death, and built for sex. Most in the brotherhood are alone, solely focused on vengeance, and laying a human female to satisfy their lust for the flesh. A few, however, have found their mates, and are dedicated to their shellans (wife). They live for her, breath for her, would do anything for her.

Your character would be a new member of the brotherhood, perhaps set in his ways, carrying a hunger for death and destruction. He never even believes a woman would captivate him, tame his inner beast. However, when it happens, her scent is enough to leave an impression, making her impossible to forget. She's human, for now. A half breed who has yet to go through the transition, and he must convince her to come away with him so that he may save her life. She has no idea what she really is, or what she's about to face. (Transition: all vampires fully transform around their 25th birthday. Many do not survive the process as it's quite dangerous, and they must drink the blood of the opposite sex)

Dear Brother (NEW)
Themes: Incest, Humiliation, Thriller, Non-Con, Force Collar, Abduction, Blackmail

-Have you ever had a sibling you didn't know existed? This is what happens to Alexa, given up at birth and entirely unaware of having a long lost sibling. It wasn't until her parents died that she learned the truth of her adoption. One day, she met a man in crossing, unaware of who he was, but he knew of her. It was his sister, the one he spent so many years in search of, but she was far more beautiful than he ever imagined. His obsession with her grew to an unhealthy level to the point where he refused to reveal the truth. He wanted her, desired her, planned to do everything he could to have her. Does she ever find out?

An Arranged Marriage
Themes: Romance, Action, Adventure

-In medieval times, ancient kingdoms have fallen into ruin. Rumor had it a great power was born into a neighboring kingdom, though none knew of which one. The princess was born with a gift, and kings from all around were desperate to secure her hand for their own selfish needs. The problem was, no one had a clue which kingdom she was in. The Princess had remained hidden for years, keeping her identity a secret. Upon her 21st birthday, her father sent her away, fearing for her safety. A political arrangement had been made for her to wed a far away king, one who kept his men from the wars and only wanted peace. However, he is unaware of her abilities. Can she keep them secret?

Haunting Love (NEW!)
Themes: Horror, Mind Control, Blackmail, Modern, Realistic, Non-Con

- Is it possible to fall in love with a ghost? No one ever expected such a thing to happen. A happily married couple has just recently purchased a house, suspecting nothing to be wrong with it. However, the spirit of a lonely man haunts it, finding the wife fascinating. He starts to fall for her, shows signs of his presence only to her, even tries to possess her husband to get to her. He wants nothing more than to be with her. Do they find a way to have a relationship? Does the ghost force himself upon the wife, forcing her to do unspeakable things for him? So many ways this could go!

Mysterious Mermaid
Themes: Fantasy, Pirates, Action, Romance, Non-Con, Con

-Pirates are often blood-thirsty thieves with only a love for treasure and the sea. One captain in particular was feared by all, known to leave no survivors and often burned entire villages to the ground. One day while his crew ravaged a town, he came across a beautiful maiden, but before he could steal her away, she was gone. Each port they arrived, she had a way of showing up, puzzling the captain. It wasn't until one day that he’d manage to capture her. Little did he know she was no ordinary human, but a mermaid who had been following his ship.

Soul Mates
Themes: Romance, Action, Adventure, Modern, Medieval, Fantasy

-What would you do if you were told that you’re destined to be with someone you had only met? That’s exactly what happens one day. A wolf wandering in human form, lonely for years, finally comes across her. However, he doesn’t have much time to steal her heart, tell her the truth, and bring her back to the pack for safety. An enemy is lurking in the shadows, and determined to keep her from meeting her destiny. (roles can be reversed)

The Wicked West
Themes: Wild West, Kidnapping, Fantasy, Blackmail, Romance

-Out in the west, outlaws and criminals are a problem for many of the growing towns. However, in this sleepy little town, visitors are few and far between. When a stranger arrives, coming by the moonlight, no one even suspects him to be one of the most feared men of the west. Things begin to look suspicious as people turn up missing, and their visitor only seems to come out at night. One night, though, a woman catches his eye. Unsure why, he can’t quit thinking about her, but he’s eager to find out.

Love is a Nightmare
Themes: Mind Control, Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Non-Con, Thriller

-A lonely vampire stalks the night, terrorizing towns and enjoying the game of cat and mouse. He often spends nights haunting his victims before finally taking a bite. However, it was a game that grew old after time, and now he looked to dabble in new adventures. A woman caught his eye, one so sweet and pure that he just couldn’t resist. Instead of simply sucking her dry, he decides to use her. He haunts her dreams, making her fall for the mysterious man. The more she dreams of him, the more control he takes of her mind.

Mystery of the Sea
Themes: Fantasy, Pirates, Action, Romance

-Upon the rocky seas, a massive and relentless storm pulls a ship into the depths of Davy John's locker. It would appear that no one could survive such a disaster. However, one young sailor manages to float upon a barrel to an empty island, leaving him stranded with no way to escape. A lonely mermaid living in the lagoon spies the sailor, watching his every move as he works to build shelter and find food before planning his way off the island. At first, she finds him fascinating, growing to enjoy his company, even going so far as to leave him little gifts without revealing herself. Eventually, he decides to build a small vessel to help carry him to a port, but the maiden of the sea refuses to let him leave for fear of being alone. His good fortune begins to turn around, his hard work destroyed each time he started anew. Finally, one day, he catches a glimpse of her from the corner of his eye. No longer focused on escape, his new goal is to capture the elusive creature.

Last Minute Hero
Themes: Action, Adventure, Romance, Humiliation, Death, War

-A war had raged for years between werewolves and humans, and slowly the creatures were becoming extinct. They had grown to be misunderstood thanks to a few rogue packs that had given into their natural forms, turning into soulless monsters who killed simply for the taste of flesh and blood. One night, an innocent pack was raided and slaughtered, though the group of humans let one survive. Taking her captive, she was taken back to their camp where she remained locked up in a cage, abused, beaten, and raped. Ready to let the heavens take her soul, a man from the camp takes pity on the beast. Not because he finds the wolves to be innocent beings, but because even they deserved a dignified death. Instead of letting her rot in a cell, he brings her back to health and offers a proper execution....or does he?

A war of Pride
Themes: Action, Fantasy, Medieval, Thriller, Romance, Death

-It's not uncommon for those with power to fall prey to the temptation of abusing it. They hold no sense of responsibility or have a care in the world who their gifts can destroy. It is why a band of barbarians have grouped together to take out the savage power dwellers. The problem is, two great leaders wish to rule their armies separate ways. Can they learn to work together to win the war? Or will their disagreements lead to downfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom