Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to old ways... {M searching for F or M}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Catailia

Super-Earth
{CRAVING: A dark plot for a thread roleplay!
A roleplay that is gritty, maybe even violent within reason. I want to feel some good tension in the roleplay}

Disclaimer 1: I have two threads now, please specify what gender you are looking for me to play. I prefer playing female so I will only accept a limited amount of roleplays where I play the male. Please come to me with something epic. Just because I am a female does not mean my males are not just as well rounded and dynamic. I started roleplaying as a male first and have done it longer, if anything, I can do it better than my females.

Disclaimer 2: I am accepting one or two realistic fantasy roleplays that center around modern time and have to do with angels/demons/vampires or maybe even nekos. You will have to really sell me on the plot.

Disclaimer 3: Ignore my F-list if you are looking at this thread. That is for my female characters only.

Disclaimer for M/M: I will not be nor play with any femboys or whatever. I don't mind the sensitive types but if you are going to act like a baby that can't do anything, I will not accept that. I like to have a challenge against my character when doing M/M.

Me:
I'm in my mid twenties  but don't let that fool you, I have plenty of experience with writing and, well, life. I have a wide range of characters and personalities I can play. I will most likely fit my character around what you would like. I have the potential to be on rather often and post regularly. That being said, I will have days where I won't post at all. I put a lot of effort into my posts and some days I just don't have it in me to reply to a particular Roleplay, or even any of them. I have a life but it's not that demanding. I will usually let you know when I will disappear but if I don't, never hesitate to pm me and ask when I'll be back. In fact you can pester me as much as you want, I don't get annoyed by that. Ooc chatter is also welcome any time as long as it doesn't hold back the Roleplay. I don't mind having friends but it really annoys me when someone starts an amazing roleplay with me and then decides to only chat because their life sucks. I've had that happen way too many times. At least tell me you won't be replying for a while. Which leads us to our next paragraph of information.

You:
PM me when you want to roleplay. Do not post here.
I expect you to come to me with an idea, any idea, that you might want to do. I have my own ideas but they bore me unless they are posted later on this thread. So if you don't like those ideas, then please don't come to me and ask me what I want to do. I will instantly 'lose' your pm. I don't mind helping you round out a plot, but the idea is key.
Please, oh please, have a dynamic character. I don't want two labels to describe everything your character is. I want some substance behind those words. I want to be able to learn about character in every post.
Going along with that, I expect you to use details. I want to know what is going on with your characters emotions, with their thoughts, with their movements. I want to see meaning, I want to understand. Help me understand with your details.
If you are able to write details it shouldn't be hard for you to reply with a few paragraphs a post. It's not a requirement but if I have to start dragging the roleplay along for us then I will probably get bored and drop you.
Lastly, if you want to drop a roleplay, please just let me know. I won't mind, I won't hurt you or be angry. I just want to know.

I like: plot, story, twists and turns, angst, drama, romance, passion

I love: realism, modern day, dynamic characters, third person story format

I don't like: bathroom play, raceplay, age play, feet, first person

Everything else: I'm open minded about most things. Because I'm looking more for story I won't put what I like smut wise. We can discuss that after we get a good plot figured out.

Where: PMs, Emails, or threads. In that order.

Now: If you like what you see, send me an idea and let's see where it goes. If you didn't see what you like but aren't sure, go ahead and ask, I might say yes, the worst I'll say is no. If you want what I don't like, don't bother. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom