Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fanbased and Original. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andronic

Pulsar
New to this forum, kinda, been RPing through PMs mostly. Have finally decided it's about time I make my own request thread. I have a very varied palate of desires for these RPs, I do enjoy smut based, but I do love plot as well. Coming onto this forum I have realized I have kinda jumped right into the smut but I do still love plot to revolve around this smut, otherwise it can become dull, so to any previous partners I may have had I apologize :).

ANYWAY, about me, I am male, live in Eastern USA, in my mid 20s. I would honestly prefer that my partners be female in IRL. I do like the idea of multiple characters being played with a main focus on our main characters. It gets kinda hard to drive plot forward when you're literally just focused on two characters for an entire RP. You need some NPCs, some struggles etc. I do enjoy a role of authority, but I also do not mind powerplay where two characters in authority struggle for absolute power. OH! before I forget I prefer to RP over PMs.

Just one favor if you dislike the plot or wanna drop it, let me know, no hard feelings I promise. I just don't want to wait up for no reason so to speak. THANK YOU!

MY kinks https://www.f-list.net/c/andronic/
Some pairings(I'm on the left)
King/Princexpeasant/maid (something along the lines of royalty with someone far below their status. I can picture a father or a wife being quite pissed off but unable to do much.)
KingxQueen
MasterxSlave
Arranged marriage (be it modern, or something medieval)
MasterxStudent
KnightxPrincess/Queen(possible cuckold plot or rebellion against authority.)
I really can't think of anything else but I am pretty open to ideas.

Some plots, this all jumbled thoughts in progress without much meat, hopefully you can help out. All characters involved in sex scenes must be 18+

NEW The Drunken Uncle
Loose idea, I was thinking my brother is well off. He has his shit together, he's married to a beautiful woman, and they have beautiful children. Specifically a beautiful daughter. He's always working. (Can we say lonely daughter? Lonely wife? One or both)

For one reason or another, I'm the black sheep of the family. In and out of rehab. Always in trouble. Always drinking, gambling you name it. However he's the angel sibling, I am down on my luck again and I ask him for a place to stay. Usually I do not reach out for help, but here i am promising to get my shit together, I just need a place to crash. The Good brother promises his wife it's only temporary, and continues to work hard to provide for his family.

Long story short, he's providing financially, but I think this little brother or perhaps older brother is gonna find himself inside the daughter or his brothers wife. Will it be drunken rape? Or will it be sexual attraction to the bad boy? Who knows. This idea is very loose and I would like to explore the darker side of the perfect suburban home.

NEW [/u]SCI-FI PLOT
Something Gears of War 4 inspired I would say. Near future, Humanity is on the brink of extinction caused by extended warfare. It's finally over, but now we must rebuild. Society has crumbled as we know it. Coalition government had ran the war effort and they did it by ruling with an iron fist. Now the population is low, we need to breed. The government decides to tell all their women they must mate, it is a necessity.

I think there will be a program. People will be matched up by genetic traits. Strong men will get preference, along with smart men ,the weaker men without any valuable traits may not even get a chance to breed. (I am thinking woman falls in love with one of these men and gets taken away to be bred by someone far more worthy) I think this will not sit well with everyone, there will be a rebellion perhaps?

Star Wars(Kinda craving)

A young Sith master and his apprentice have heard rumors of an holocron/artifact that will teach them the secret of body transfers, unfortunately for them, the jedi have also heard of it and sent a promising young Jedi Master and his padawan(who would be you, species and race is up to you as long as its humaniod and female) to investigate this dangerous and powerful holocron lest it get into the hands of someone with less than pure intentions. The jedi do not believe this rumored item should fall into the hands of the corrupt. Upon arrival to the old decrepit temple which is rumored to house this item, the two parties run into each other. Battle ensues, My sith kills the jedi master, the Padawan kills the apprentice. Leaving the master without a student and a student without a master. Will the girl realize she has no chance against a sith master and surrender then and there? Or will he have to teach her a lesson before he attempts to train her in the darkside.

This story would include initial non-con, possible love, secrecy, space travel, possible war. The jedi think the sith extinct as an order and species. The setting I think would be old republic since it would give us lots of space to play our OCs as we desire. And who knows maybe the jedi padawan isn't as innocent as she should be? Perhaps her deceased master had enjoyed her flesh? All of this is open to discussion and alteration if necessary.

A bored Monarch.

A king who has been married for 10 years has grown tired of his wife, having been married since he was 17,now 27 and having produced one heir and one spare, he has grown bored. The marriage was arranged, he never had any love for her, it was all politics. The king is visiting one of his border cities inspecting defenses when he spots a young beautiful female, he decides he will have her. Dismounting his horse he approaches her.

We start from there. She may be flattered, she may be single or married, but he will have her no matter what. I am open to input.

A Kingdom Lost

MC an unlikely King having been the 6th son of the previous king has come into power by luck. Some claim the others were poisoned or pushed to their deaths, but MC denies it. He is however extremely power hungry and decides to immediately go on a war path, he wants to expand his holdings.

YC is a young princess of a foreign, small but dignified nation. It just so happens her nation is the first on his list of conquests. Its army almost non-existent. He intends to boost morale with a simple victory, plus he needs a Queen, and he has heard YC is quite beautiful. Upon taking her capital he confirms the rumor of her beauty and gives her an ultimatum; Marry me, and I'll spare you and your city, or die.

(what's happened to her parents? that's up for discussion, they may be imprisoned, away on a trip, or she may be sole monarch.)

A Knight and his Charge

A knight is charged to protect a princess and bring her to her new country, the girl has always been quite rebellious. The father hoping to finally get her off his hands has finally been able to arrange a marriage. The girl knows nothing of this Prince she will make into a king, will she come to him still pure? Or will she seduce this chivalrous and corrupt them both before they arrive? Or will she skip seduction and simply order him?

A plot of deceit and cuckolding, she may stop and fall in love with her prince when they arrive, or she may continue ordering this knight to take her.

Fandoms
StarWars
Mass Effect(depending on plot, I have a deep love for this story.)

That's it, I'm out of ideas. However feel free to drop your own ideas, I am quite open to suggestions both original and fandom. Use PM to get in contact :)

Bump. I think I'll be changing up this thread and making some changes, but let's see if anyone bites one last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom