Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๑LadyAthene's 1x1 Search [♂/♀ or ♀/♀] ๑

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAthene

Supernova
Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 28 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: I didn't wish to put this in but as of late, it has become too frequent of a problem. I get PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 16-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF. I don't have much experience with it but I am willing to give it a shot. MxM, however, is out of the question. I'm simply uncomfortable with it. Sorry. For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Quite the opposite; they almost always struggle, be it physically or another manner. I have yet to RPed any men as the "overly aggressive" types. My men do know what they want, yes. But more likely than not - for now, anyway - I'll be playing men out in more consensual related RPs as opposed to nonconsensual ... at least until I can better work on that.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. However, I can consider AIM. If you wish to speak to me over either of these, say so in the PM and I'll give my name out. If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

ღBumpღ

Wanting: To receive PMs suggesting a balance of plot and smut for a story idea, not only the latter. Please? Thanks.

ღBumpღ

Wanting: To RP. Will do just about anything though fandoms are heavily preferred.
Added: A new rule. Look under 'Respect' and read it carefully, please!

ღBumpღ

Wanting: To RP. Will do just about anything though fandoms are heavily preferred.
Added: A separate thread which has my current cravings, canons I can play/want to play against, etc. Check my index out in my signature!

ღBumpღ

Note: As good as HuniePop is, that needs some convincing. There's a lot of details that I'm mentally working on/figuring out in order to help make it a more concrete concept to work with.

ღBumpღ

Note: As good as HuniePop is, that needs some convincing. There's a lot of details that I'm mentally working on/figuring out in order to help make it a more concrete concept to work with.

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom