Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Build to Spec (~M~ & DonVoltonus)

~M~

Moon
The year was 3015; Well into the future were technology has advanced to a point where artificial intelligence and human mechanical infused enhancements was possible. A new initiative was set out to gather materials from other planets with these new high-tech feats, and was commissioned through the creation of interstellar space crafts and carriers. We come across our main crew set out for the first couple of resource gathering missions, unaware of what may bestow upon them. Our crew was currently docked on the IS-99 Carrier Ship, and was miles outstretched into space, hoping to find a suitable planet to gather the material they need to harbor.

IS-99 Carrier Ship

Docking Station; Main Hall

Lena

"C'mon already! We have to pull in these carts down the hall before the next hour. We are going to have the ship hyper transfer in roughly an hour and a half from now. These crates cannot be here any longer. Hurry your ass up!" Lena commanded audibly. Lena was a tough minded, and even tougher woman to be around. She was in charge of the maintenance and inventory check. She was a very buxom woman with a slender and muscular figure, long auburn hair, and a gorgeous facial profile with sharp eyes that can stare daggers into a man's soul. She had a sizable chest and legs to compliment her appearance well. She had a rough-n-tumble attitude and dealt with little to no crap from anyone, and made sure everyone did their jobs respectively. She was especially hard on Tyler; the effeminate male among their crew. No one quite understood why she was so hard on everyone, but not a lot of the crew members payed no mind to it.

"When you are done with the crates Tyler, I need you to intercom Sylia to check the cargo hold for any more inventory needing to be transferred. Report back to me once that is done." With that being said, Lena exited the Docking bay to handle other tasks, leaving Tyler to do his work.

Tyler

"Tsk, typical of Lena. Why is that, out of all the people in our group I get stuck with the bossiest of them all. Not like I can do much about it anyway.." he grumbled silently to himself. As he pushed the carts down the hall, he intercomed Sylia to inform her of the new task. "Hey Sylia, Lena says you have to check the cargo hold for any more inventory needing to be checked off for transfer okay?" He could hear her peppy sounding self on the other line.

"Roger that Ty!" she replied giddily. Tyler closed the line to Sylia and continued to push the carts down the ship hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Hall; Room 4

Sylia

Sylia heard the familiar buzz sound of the line going off as soon as Tyler stopped talking to her. She shook her head in reassurance and spoke quietly to herself. "Well I'd best get to it then. Don't want to piss off Lena after all. Wonder what else everyone is up to," she thought lazily to herself. Sylia was a petite woman with soft facial features that made her appear very young, though she was well into her early 30's. She had black hair she wore in a single ponytail that often swung over her shoulder and poured down the crevice of her C-cup sized breasts. She wore a simple pair of frame-less glasses, and was often referred to as the "ditz" of the crew. She wasn't always well aware of her surroundings and can be a bit of a klutz at times, but she had the most fun and bubbly attitude on the team. She also tends to get eye gauging stares from the male crew members due to how quote-un-quote "adorable" she acted. She silently strolled towards the Cargo Hold, pen and clipboard in hand. Once she made it to the cargo hold, she started to jot down any and all unchecked items.

"Mm.. All seems clear over hear. Just a few more check boxes and I can report back to Tyler and Lena." She continued to check off a couple of things while whistling an innocent tune.

Cargo Hold

(Well I can't quite keep up with the size, hope that's alright. Hopefully we can also work in more alien crew members later.)

Behind Sylia, the top of a crate silently slid aside, cyberflesh tentacles setting it aside as a massively enhanced woman climbed out. She had been send to basically turn the ship into a flying brothel, e.iminating most males, and converting all others into obedient whores. She smiled, tentacles withdrawing into her spine. She flexed her hulking metal arm, looking over the girl with enhanced eyes. "Mmm, lovely...I can use her." She quite suddenly lunged, pinning the woman down. "Scream, and I'll gut you." She hissed, metal hand over the girl's chest, her human one forcing into her pants to rub her sex.

(That is fine. I was just using the first post as an introduction to the idea so that the concept was easy to wrap your head around.)

Sylia was utterly shocked and surprised by the sudden attack. She lost her balance as the mysterious creature pinned her to the floor, knocking off her glasses, pen, and keyboard away from her. She was about to scream, the sudden pain from having her back hit the cold metal floor and the weight of this creature that held her down. What truly caught her off guard and kept her quite for a while was the creature spoke to her. The voice belonged to that which she assumed was a woman's voice, but it sounded more vile and metallic. Her vision finally caught sight of what her attacker was, and it appeared to be exactly what she assumed was a woman-like creature. It's naked form was in full view of her, and it's soft skin pressed against her uniform. However, parts of her wasn't completely human at all, and her rib cage, eye, and arms looked like something directly out of a horror film or alien flic. One arm appeared to be cybernetic, while the other looked like that of a scaly creature. Accompanying this creature was a series of metallic tentacles. It's body however, was definitely female, and it had an hour glass figure with full breasts poking against Sylia's own.

"Agh! What are you-" she was silenced however by the woman-like creature shoved her human hand down Sylia's uniform. She gasped for breath and her face flushed immediately, catching a moan between her lips.

Image Inspiration of the Creature/Woman NSFW

"Relax." She forcefully kissed the girl, long tongue slithering over her's, filling her mouth with odd saliva that seemed to relax her every muscle. She broke the kiss, smiling. "Relax and give yourself over to my power." She easily shredded away the human's clothes, rapidly thrusting her fingers into the woman, preparing her for what was to come.

Before Sylia could protest, her mouth was silenced once again by the woman, and the taste of metal filled the areas within her mouth. The strangeand probing tongue started to dominate her own,and she could feel it wrap itself around her smooth tongue as the two shared each other's saliva. Sylia began to blush madly and made no effort to push the creature off. Her eyes started to become dark and shadowy, and she could feel her head become dizzy and heavy.

What is this, she thought to herself. My body feels like it is on fire, and my head feels like it's going to blank out soon. I want to scream and push her off me, but my body is giving in to her. Why do I feel so different all of a sudden. Oh no, my body is starting to relax. What do I-

Sylia was shocked to find her clothes being torn off so easily by the strange woman. One thing was for sure; the woman was much stronger then she could imagine. As the two broke the kiss, Sylia's breath started to hitch in her throat when she could feel her sex being rapidly fingered by the woman. She started to become wet with each thrust she made.

She slid her fingers free, pushing them into Sylia's mouth. "Taste that? That is how easily your body gives in to my power." From withing her pussy slid 16 inches of thick cockflesh, tipped with a head the same color as her tentacles, the shaft covered in what looked like faint circuitry, pulsing blue it time with her heartbeat. "Now, how will belong to me." He gripped Sylia's hips, pushing smoothly into the girl, stretching her walls open.

"Mmph!~" her mouth was roughly shoved by the woman's fingers, practically tasting her bittersweet taste in her own mouth. "What are you talking about?" she breathed huskily whenever her mouth had a chance to speak. She parted words in between having her mouth fingered and began to pant from being taken advantage of and the weight of the woman pressing roughly atop her. "N-No! I don't want this!" she pleaded with a teary expression. She squirmed with all the might her body could muster, but the strange and intoxicating feeling she felt earlier overwhelmed her once more and her body forcibly relaxed itself against her will.

Suddenly, and without warning much to her shocked horror, the woman somehow grew an appendage between it's legs to form a lengthy penis. Her torn uniform allowed for ease of access to the entirety of her body, and the woman eyed her form hungrily before inserting herself into her womanhood. At this point, Sylia immediately screamed at the painful intrusion and girth of the cock stretching her inner walls open. A tear rolled down her cheek, and she whimpered in a sense of mixed pain and pleasure as her pussy got use to the size of the creature's member.

"Ahh, the sweet cry of a broken virgin." She hissed, thrusting roughly deeper. Her cock drooled more of her strange fluids into the girl, coating her walls, relaxing her further. "You'll love joining me, becoming part of me..." She purred.

Sylia screamed once more as the monstrous woman began to thrust in her more roughly and deeply. She could feel every inch of the woman's cock invading the insides of her tight snatch and began to feel the friction it caused. She could feel her pussy being coated with some form of a fluid emitting from the woman mixed with her own sexual juices, making the penetration a little less painful. As she was humped by the creature, her back rubbed back and forth against the cold metallic floor as her thighs pinched closely together in between the other woman's thighs, each slap of their skin making audible sounds in the cargo hold. Sylia began to feel her body go limp as her muscles relaxed and eased themselves further. Even her previous screams of pain turned into quiet moans of ecstasy.

"O-oh god! This.. This feels so good, but why is this happening? My body won't stop feeling you. I've never had sex like this before, let alone with a woman." Sylia couldn't resist her need for release, and simply laid helplessly on the floor as the creature had it's way with her. Though, the last line it commented sent an immediate shiver down her spine as her eyes widened immensely at that last sentence. "What?!" she cried, trying to stifle another moan with no avail. In between each thrust, Sylia became more docile and louder with her moaning, nearly reaching her peak. "What do you mean apart of you? Why are you doing this?" she questioned with uncontrollable lust filling her eyes.

"It's what I live for." She slammed deep, pushing into the girl's womb. Thick, luminous ropes of blue slime burst from her hulking member, painting the human's deepest reaches with corruptive seed. "Just one final step." She grinned, waiting for her to climax.

When the woman reached her peak, the cyborg's metal claw would drive up under her breastbone, cold fingers wrapping around her beating heart and pulling it from her chest.

Once life left her body, a tentacle pushed into her empty chest, a portion seperating, dropping into her chest. It rippled and grew, replacing the woman's heart, healing and reviving her. Still herself, intelligent and kind, but now part of this cyborg's hive-mind, forever servile to her will.

((I apologize for the delay on my part. Was dealing with a lot recently, but most of which got resolved so back to the RP))

Sylia could feel every inch to every thrust of the cyborg woman's member from within her pussy, practically tightening around it each time it convulsed. The combined scent of their sex was driving her crazy, and she couldn't explain why by her body simply complied with the cyborg's onslaught and allowed to fill her body with an unfamiliar essence. With a final thrust, Sylia was finally brought over the edge and wrapped her arms around the woman's body as she began to experience her first orgasm with another person (or thing.) Her body started to finally relax after her climax and her breaths started to steady out easier as her limp form rested lazily on the metallic form. However, before Sylia could collect herself, she saw the cyborg give her a dangerous grin before diving her metallic claw in between her chest as if she was cutting through paper.

Sylia's eyes shot open wide and her back arched sharply as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she screamed loudly from the immediate and immense pain before reaching her finally moments. As the cyborg snaked it's way into her body, she found her vision fading before falling back down onto the floor and her sight becoming pitch black, her life had finally reaching it's end. As if by some miracle, she could feel herself move a bit a moment later, and strangely her eyes shot open once more. Her heart was racing, and though she thought her mind should be in shambles and more so that she shouldn't be breathing at this moment, the last memory she had was being impaled by the woman's cybernetic arm. She doesn't know how she is still alive, and why the wound suddenly seemed minimal, but one process seemed to take complete control of her sense of judgement and train of thought: Serve the hive.

She licked her lips before smiling wickedly and showcasing lust filled eyes. "I am here to serve willingly, dedication to yours." Her words were slurred before she lifted herself up to face her new mistress, awaiting on what could happen next. Her mind and body had been completely corrupted.

"You are going to continue your work, but weaken the engines, use any excuse you must. Slow this ship to at least 50% speed. Give me time to work, and act normally for the others."

She grinned, cloaking herself, sneaking through the ship unseen. "Who's next then? I need to dispose of a male..."

Back
Top Bottom