Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

His grip tightens, her bones cracking in his teeth as he slams in powerfully, flooding her with deliciously hot sperm.

Her body shakes as she orgasms, an explosion of pleasure making her scream as she milks the two cocks for all their sperm.

The side heads bite into her shoulders, ripping her arms from her shuddering body. The third bites into her throat, ripping her head from her ruined shoulders, giving her a few disconnected moments before the world goes black.

She would wake on Sarovir's table once more, her battered holes drooling luminous orange.

She shivers as she cums once more, slowly fading away. She loved how the burning orange spunk felt inside her. "Mm..... That was wonderful....." She moaned.

She smiled and reached down to gently finger herself, loving how the thick, heated cum felt inside her. "I love being filled up..... It feels so right. So warm and sticky and thick.... I can't get enough!" She said, giggling.

He smirked. "Well let's see, maybe we should put you on the other side of the death this time dear. Perhaps you'd enjoy bathing in blood while your womb bathes in sperm."

((Uhm..... I was thinking about that and I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with it. Is it okay if we don't do that >.>?))

"She grinned and moaned, gently pressing towards his tail. "I'd like that~" she said, smiling lustfully.

"No my little dear, how? Do you want to be slashed wide and watch your life drain? To be crushed, or impaled? What would you like?"

She shook her head, still thinking. "Impaled sounds wonderful this time~" she purred, thinking more of sexual impalement than anything.

He chuckled. "Well I do have a feline alien the size of a horse. It's likly your womb wouldn't stand up to mating him."

"Oh just get on all fours, he'll find you. He is a
predator after all." Sarovir chuckled, heading for the door. "Do a good job, and I'll even let you have some of my cum later." He smirked, shutting the door.

Soon a huge feline prowled into view, a massive yellow furred beast with a white underbelly and black stripes, two massive fangs jutting down from his upper jaw.

Purring, she gets down on her arms and knees as the beast comes into view, bringing her head low to the ground and wiggling her ass playfully.

He gave a pleased snarl, a 16 inch cock emerging from his sheath, a thick pink length covered in small barbs. He mounted her gladly, plunging his length into her, licking the back of her neck.

She moans loudly and eagerly as she is mounted by the beast, happily grinding against the barbed length within her. Feeling the tongue on the back of her neck, she turns her head to slide her own tongue aping the beast's.

His tongue was rough against his, though not nearly as rough as the barbs catching on her slick inner walls. They didn't dig deep enough to tear, but they lit her walls with sparks of pain each time he withdrew from her, driving deeper on the in thrust, rubbing the back of her womb.

Back
Top Bottom