Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

She moaned and continued to roll her hips into his thrusting. "Mmm... If i have lots of monsters to fuck then i don't need to be patient!" She said, giggling and then moaning again.
((Sorry for not responding in forever...))

"You don't want to fuck the same beast over and over because you didn't gather enough cum right? Or because you weren't impregnated?"

She shook her head softly. "I-.... I don't know... I just want to be fucked and filled with cum over and over. I love being fucked... I love cum!"

She moaned softly and ground down on him. "Mmm... fine..." she said, momentarily subdued, before thinking of something. "Are... are there any beasts that could always be ready and filled with cum to pump into a mate?"
((Thinking maybe some tentacle fun~))

He chuckled. "I suppose there's one, though he can't fuck you constantly, he will give you gallons of what you're craving."

Bucking her hips eagerly, she grinned ecstatically. "Yes! Oh it sounds perfect!!!" She exclaimed, bouncing herself up and down on his cock.

Rather than answer, she hilted herself on his cock and came, moaning happily as her walls tightened around him.

He chuckled, sliding out. "You won't get more from me until you learn patience." He pulled her from the table, leading her to a room of strange black stone.

"I know you do my dear pet. After your next demise I will allow it."

There came a bellowing roar from the cavern, then a glowing burst of flames. A hulking dragon stomped out, three heads moving to look at her on black scaled necks.

"He might be quite painful."
(Hello again.)

She gasped as the draconian creature revealed itself, walking up to it with a mischevious grin. "Perfect." She said, her tail swaying behind her.

She moaned in delight as she saw the two glowing cock emerge, falling to her knees and taking them in her hands, giving them firm strokes.

The dragon seemed taken aback slightly, heads groaning as the twin cocks grew to 14 inches, towers of slick, soft spines.

She moaned at the sight and feel of the soft spines, and immediately took one into her mouth, shoving it down her throat in one smooth thrust, still striking the other.

The beast growled in pleasure, spikes flaring, steaming precum coating her fingers and running down her throat.

She moaned eagerly and bobbed her head, loving the taste and feeling of the pre, loving hot burning hot his cock was.

She gasps as the cock is pulled out of her mouth roughly, drool stringing over her chin as she lands roughly on her back. Smiling, she lays on her back and spreads her legs, reaching down to spread her pussy with two fingers.

His side heads move like hands, biting into her ankles and pulling her legs up as it slammed both heated lengths into her waiting holes, spreading her wide.

She gasped, both from the pleasure of his bite, and the glorious sensation of both spined, heated cocks plunging into her. Her eyes unfocused a bit as she moaned, rolling her hips to get him deeper inside her.

Deeper he went, hitting the back of her womb as he hilted powerfully. His toothy grip tightened, blood running down her legs.

Her body shivered as he hammered against the back of her womb, making her moan uncontrollably, the added pleasure of him biting her leg making her shiver and nearly cum.

Back
Top Bottom