Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

He put one hand on her shoulder, the other wrapping around her hip, as he slammed straight to the knot inside her. "Aahhh, nice and tight."

She moans loudlyt, almost a scream, as she's hit by a wave of pleasure and cums immediately. She felt no pain where she should have from the stretching and the shocks, but instead an explosion of pleasure that cause her pussy to tighten to what would have been a painful level.

He growled in pleasure, thrusting hard, his sharp claws cutting into her tender flesh. "You're a tight little cunt, aren't ya?"

The flashes of pleasure from his claws scything into her skin extended her orgasm, making her moan loudly. "Y-yes!! Oh god it's so thick...." she managed, her mouth hanging open

He pumped faster, starting to push his knot in, claws scratching her belly. "I'm going to rip you open, so you can watch me bloat your womb with spunk." He growled.

She moans louder, and turns slightly towards him. "Mmm... B-better fill my ass then, too!" she manages , smiling deliriously as she feels his knot stretching her wide open.

"I doubt you'll live that long...maybe next time."He slammed in, slashing open her stomach and crackling, neon blue spunk spilling into her womb, the glow soon visible as the organ swelled enough to protrude from her ruined belly.

She moans aloud as more pleasure explodes into her mind, sending her into yet another orgasm. She could weakly lift her head and see her womb swelling out of the body, filling with the oddly colored cum. She loved it, and had an overwhelming desire to taste it. However, she felt herself fading into unconsciousness....

"Don't worry little slut." He growled, sparks jumping about in her womb. "I'll pound that tight little ass next time."

She gave a weak smile as everything went black, hoping he would make good on his promise... and more.

She would again wake to Sarovir fiddling with her insides. "Welcome back pet. I'm working on this lovely womb of yours, needs a little more enhancement." He grinned, setting some extracted flesh aside. "See, I need to ensure that acidic cum will take, just in case. Your insides may liquefy, but this will protect the fertile eggs."

DonVoltonus said:
She would again wake to Sarovir fiddling with her insides. "Welcome back pet. I'm working on this lovely womb of yours, needs a little more enhancement." He grinned, setting some extracted flesh aside. "See, I need to ensure that acidic cum will take, just in case. Your insides may liquefy, but this will protect the fertile eggs."

She moans gently as she feels the pleasure of yet another operation that cut her open. "Mm... That sounds good...." She manages, smiling up at Sarovir.

He chuckles, placing in strange alien organs. "Try something for me." He held a hand over her. "Touch it." He smirked. Her hands and ankles were bound, but if she tried, she'd quickly discover he'd given her a chitin coverec tail like a Xenomorph.

She tries to reach forward, but her limbs are bound, though she feels like on can still be moved... she focuses on it, and gasps as her tail comes into view. "W-what is this?" she asked in genuine wonder.

"I thought you could use and extra arm, given yours are usually pinned by whatever's fucking you. I'm thinking I can make you into a lovely killing machine."

"A.... Killing machine?" She shook her head. "No.... I don't want to kill anyone.... I just wanna get fucked......" As if to illustrate her point her tail lazily curved around and poked it's tip into the folds of her pussy.

He chuckled. "Ohh, come on my dear." He chuckled, tail curling around her's. "I'm sure you have a little anger you need to release. Besides, any beast will try to lay his seed if it knows it's dying. You'll be filled with more seed than you can imagine."

(So you know, I consider IC resistance to be part of the story. If you actually don't want something, object in OOC)

((I know, I'm the same way with that.~~))

She pants softly, pulling her tail away from his and using it to stroke his slit, as if coaxing his tentacle to come out. "Speaking of seed.... I want yours.. I want more of yours...." She begged.

He chuckled, brushing her tail away. "Shouldn't I sew you up first, my little sperm lover?" He grinned, cock poking out.

She smiles as he sews her back up, moaning, her body shaking and jumping with each touch of the needle. Her pussy begins to grow very, very wet.

He chuckles, rubbing his tail over her before thrusting his length easily inside. "Don't worry my dear, I'll train you into a perfect huntress."

She moaned and eagerly bucked her hips, pushed him deeper inside of her. "Okay....." She managed, hardly caring about that right now.

He chuckled, thrusting smoothly and steadily. "You need to learn patience my dear. Don't you know? Males will produce far sperm for you if you give them time to fuck you."

Back
Top Bottom