Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

If Iris could understand him at this point, she certainly couldn't express it, the extreme pain-turned-pleasure nearly driving her to unconsciousness.

He calmly sewed her back up, still thrusting into her. "Can't do too much at once, your poor little body can't take it."

She moaned in response, practically an inhuman sound at this point, eagerly bucking her hips.

He thrust deeply, flooding her with seed. A strange feeling filled her belly as her womb bloated with his seed. A wonderful feeling of fullness, completion. "With every step you belong to me more and more."

She eagerly thrust her hips, trying to push his cock deeper within her. "I... it feels so good..." she whimpered, both to herself, as an excuse, and her abductor, almost as a silent plea for more.

Shivering, she felt the last of her resistance wavering. Oh god... it feels too good. Why should I resist it...? She asked herself, her addled mind unable to come up with a reason. and so, she found herself nodding. "Y-yes please....." she whimpered

He released her, helping her up. "Such a good girl. Perhaps I'll give you to one of the prisoners they send for my experiments. They're very cruel."

She stood, still panting softly, barely able to keep from fingering herself. She nodded again. "Please..... i want to feel good again..." she said longingly, giggling, gently grinding on the air.

"Yes, my little experiment would like that, wouldn't she?" He grinned, leading her through the hallways of the ship.

(I know you're familiar with Bad-Dragon, I was thinking we could use the character Fenrir.)

She giggled softly again, nodding. Unable to contain herself, she started to toy with her clit as she walked, breathing a bit heavily.

((Sounds perfect <3))

He led her to a cell, a bored looking male laying inside. He stood with a smirk, energy crackling across his horns. "Ahh, good, you brought me a toy." He growled, eyeing the girl. "She looks different from the others...did you finally get one to break?"

Upon seeing the male, she strode forward and kneeled, her hand immediately going to his crotch to stroke his member. W-why am I doing this so willingly...? She asked herself, mer mind cloudy and unclear.

He grinned, his cock crackling with small jolts. "That's good, do it right and maybe I'll let you die quickly." He growled, grabbing her head, rubbing his cock on her cheek, smearing her with bestial precum.

She gave a shaky breath as she felt the warm, sticky pre on her cheek, the musk making her feel very, very warm. She could feel strong tingles of pleasure whenever a jolt of electricity touched her, almost instantly making her hopelessly aroused. She immediately too the cock into her mouth, not even licking the shaft before taking the entire thing to the hilt, bulging her throat.

He laughed, grabbing her head and roughly fucking her throat, his knot slapping her lips. "You're an eager one, I like that, you'll be fun to kill."

I'm sorry, but due to real life I don't have time to do this roleplay. Unfortunately, I have to close it. Perhaps we can restart it when im not as busy?

((I'm back and ready to roleplay!))
She moaned happily as she felt his cock shove down her throat, his thick knot slapping against her lips, her drool dripping down her chin as his slick shaft slid in and out. She couldnt help herself and reached down to finger herself as she deepthroated him.

He chuckled, letting his knot slap her plump lips, small bolts crackling in her throat. "Damn, you must have been here a long time to be this much a slut already."
(Welcome back! Remind me, we altered her to feel just pleasure right?)

((Yes we did~))
She couldnt do anything but moan louder as bolts crackled through her throat, the tingling sensation flooding her body with pleasure, nearly making her cum.

She quickly and eagerly walked over to the bed, leaning over, putting her luscious ass on full display. She looked back at him, smiling, and wiggled her hips enticingly.

Back
Top Bottom