Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

He growled, thick, icy spunk flooding her womb, causing her belly to swell outward. Without warning he suddenly turned his head down, strong jaws clamping down on her throat.

She came again as the freezing spunk fooded her, both the stimulation and temperature difference causing her to climax yet again. She was in love with this beast- until she felt a sharp pain in her neck. suddenly she couldn't breathe. She tried to scream, but all that came was a gurgling sound as blood flooded her throat. she felt herself fading away, choking on the metallic taste of her own blood. Her mind, shocked out of hypnosis by the pain, panicked and raged at the beast and the man who had kidnapped her and cried for her abrupt ending, a she slowly passed out.

She would wake up on a metal table, wrists and ankles bound to the table. "Welcome back dear. Sorry for the restraints, but sometimes people waking up freak out, so to speak."

She groaned gently as she woke up, phantom pain chasing around her neck as her mind slowly pieced itself together. She felt something cold, and opened her eyes. Looking around, she seemed to be in a lab room of a sort. She pulled at her arms and legs, only to find them restrained. That's when he spoke, and everything snapped into focus. "I wouldn't know why they'd do that.... all you did was take control of their body, rape them, make them fuck some... monster, and then get them killed." She said scathingly, unable to hide the hatred she felt surging up yet again. But beneath the hatred was something else.... A burning heat that Iris identified as arousal. W-what? how could I be aroused by this... this guy? this situation? she thought in disbelief. She did her best to keep her thoughts from showing on the surface, though her slowly moistening pussy would soon be quite a giveaway.​

His tail easily pushed inside her. "Just relax my dear, you shouldn't go so worked up about technicalities like consent, and rights." He smirked, rubbing a hand over her belly. "You did get knocked up, so it was quite a success."

She gasped and fought to hold back a moan as he entered her. As it was, her body shivered and arched, and her breath caught. "G-get out of me!" She screamed in rage, though the next words out her out. "W-wait... knocked up? I-im pregnant with that... thing's babies?!?" she said, her voice becoming steadily more astonished. "No, that's impossible. There's no way we could reproduce we definitely arent the same species.." she said, remembering her highschool biology course. She glared at the man. "Before you answer. Get. The fuck. Out of me."​

He twisted his tail, grinding on her g-spot and teasing her cervix. "Well, eggs, to be specific. See, the sperm can still fertilize your eggs. A live birth would be incompatible with your womb, but eggs, they're hardier." He smirked at her outburst. "Make me."

She gasped, her breath catching and letting out another small moan, before she caught herself, blushing furiously, and started to pull and tug frantically at her bindings, the straps digging into her flesh and tinting it red. She hissed as her body threw pain at her as she tried to pull her way out of the straps, but she had to get out of here, and at this point she was really desperate.

He thrust his tail ever faster. "Just give in to your body human. There is no fighting this new life of your's."

She arched her back, struggling to keep back moans. "N-no, no!! This is all wrong!" She whimpered, desperately trying to wrench herself free, trying to make him stop. She thought she could feel her hand slipping through and kept yanking and pulling, hoping to get out of her bonds.

"That's metal, my dear. Unless you break your wrist, you're not moving." He slid his tail out, moving up to replace it with his thick cock.

She screamed loudly as he slipped his cock into her, her body shivering, the beginnings of a moan breaking through her lips. "N-no!! Just stop this... I don't..." She said, barely able to speak. But inside her head was spinning, caught between pleasure, hatred, and fear. She couldn't decide what to do.

He thrust again, spurting addictive precum into her. "Ohh, poor conflicted little mammal. Just let go, you love this."

She couldn't help herself, and moaned. She blushed furiously and tried to make herself stop, but she couldn't. Something about the way his pre felt inside her seemed to do something to her. She kept trying to resist, but her mind was still feeble from the mating session before,
And soon, small, muffled moans could be heard.

"That's my little pet. How about this? I'll replace all your pain sensors, and any further death with become orgasmic for you." He grinned, thrusting smoothly into her womb.

"N.... Nooo...." She said weakly, struggling not to moan. Oh god it feels so good... It shouldn't I shouldn't like this... she thought frantically, feeling the pleasure surge into her body once again, her mind desperately trying to maintain even a bit of control over her body.

He pulled out a glowing needle, injecting her with it, warmth spreading through her nerves as he thrust, increasing her pleasure.

Iris gasped, and barely had time to whimper "N-no!" before the contents of the vial emptied into her and her body practically melted, as the pleasure she felt increased dramatically. she couldn't control herself again, and after a moment of hesitation, her hips were grinding on him eagerly, her moans slipping out of her mouth with wild abandon.

He took up a scalpel, smiling as he thrust. "On top of the increase of pleasure, you can no longer feel pain." He ran the blade slowly between her breasts, leaving a long, shallow cut, sending a sharp jolt of pleasure through her.

Her breath caught as the cold blade slid through her skin, her blood slowly slipping out of the shallow cut, feeding her even more pleasure. Her entire body shook and she moaned loudly, unable to contain herself. Oh god its so good... M-more... no i dont want this... stop... She thought, feeling herself slipping and desperately lashing out for anything to keep her sane.

He pushed a bit deeper, running the blade slowly down her belly. "Your body will need some alterations to fit in here." He smiled, his thrusting cock keeping perfect pace.

She moaned louder an louder, her body twisting and turning, causin the blade to push deeper and give her more pleasure. She couldn't help herself, and came, her body shaking as her pussy clenched and squeezed his cock. "Mmmm ohhhh god it feels so goood!!!" She screamed, unable to maintain control of her body, her mind barely able to keep itself together.

He chuckled, making two more cuts across the first, allowing him to spread her open. "Hmm, what pitiful organs you have. I'll have to start replacing them."

Iris began to cum nonstop as she was cut open, her moans flowing freely. She tried to speak, but all that came out was a jumbled, incoherent mess of sounds, and moans.

He chuckled, continuing to thrust into her as he extracted her stomach, replacing it with a strange, violet-hued organ. "Now you won't need food, cum with be enough to sustain you."

Back
Top Bottom