Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

RE: Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and DarkenedCracks]

He grinned. "Let's get one thing clear." He slid out, unbinding her from the table. "You can't escape this place, so if you want to eat, you'll obey."

She immediately leapt backwards and back pedaled into the corner farthest from him. It was quite obvious she wasn't going to obey any time soon.

He merely chuckled. "Now now, no need to be scared, I won't hurt you...badly." He smirked, walking towards her.

She whimpered and pressed herself further into the corner, scared. Her mind was racing. She had to find a way out. "I-I'm infertile!!" She lied, blurting out the words. "I can't have babies so... I guess I'm useless to you anyways.... I guess you have to take me back home now..." She said, doing her best to keep her voice level and believable.

"Really?" He raised a brow. "In that case, I will need to replace your womb. Would you mind climbing back onto this table dear?"

Her eyes widened yet again. "R-replace my womb?!" She repeated. "What the fuck does that mean?" She stayed where she was, unwilling to move any close to the man.... Though if the juices dripping out alongside the glowing amethyst-colored cum from her pussy was any indication, the aphrodisiac was certainly working on her body, at least.

"That's what I thought. You can bear young just fine, can't you?" He smirked, moving closer. "We'll test it." He smirked, eyes shining in the artificial lighting. "I have a beast I'm certain can plant a seed in that smooth human belly."

"N-no I can't!! I can't have babies. I've been like that since I was born. I-I'm of no use to you!" She said frantically, praying he would believe her. And hoping he let her leave soon. Something was wrong with her body. It was hot, restless.... She could feel wetness between her legs, and couldn't stop glancing at her abductor's slit, as if seeking the tentacle-like phallus that could emerge from there. She shook her had and looked away, trying to clear her thoughts.

"No, you want more don't you? I can see it my dear, you're starting to crave it now." He laughed, drawing ever closer to thevwoman .

Iris shook her head. "No! I don't want any of this. M-my body might but I sure as hell don't!!" She said. As she spoke, she stepped backwards away from the monster before her; albeit much more slowly than before. More of her juices and his amethyst cum were dripping from her abused sex, running all the way down her smooth skin to her knees, making their way further and further downward.

"Really? You're about to have a damn puddle under you." He moved quickly, pinning her to the wall. "You can't resist forever, so how about I just throw you to a beast who can give you the fucking you need?"

(You were cool with gore right?)

She looked down at his words, gasping at the sight of the streams of moisture that trickled down. She looked up just in time to see him rush at her. She tensed and screamed, stopping when she slammed against the wall. She stared in fear as he asked her if she wanted to fuck a beast. "No! I'd never want to!!" She said. Her body said otherwise, her hips gently grinding in the air towards him, her body fidgeting.

((Yes, I am~))

He chuckled, tail caressing her soaked slit. "Just relax into the pleasure dear. Serving is what you human women are wired for. Only obedience will give you fulfillment."

She struggled again, weakly pushing at him. "Nno-ahhnnn" she said, a moan escaping her mouth as she felt his tail caress her, her hips grinding on it by themselves. "N-no..... Stop it..." She whimpered weakly.

"Poor girl, trying to fight with your own body." He cooed, pushing his tail into her. "Just accept it, you love this feeling."

She moaned loudly, her body writhing, her legs clamping shut and then inching open again. "Mmnnn..... I..." She let out, her mouth hanging open. "I don't....." She gasped as his tail brushed against a sensitive spot, nearly making her cum. "N-nooooo why does it feel....." She trailed off, cut off by another moan.

"Because deep down it's what you're made for. Breeding is what your body craves, and it will never go unfulfilled here. Just let go of your societal qualms of purity." He smiled.

She clenched her fists, but she didn't move to attack him at all. He's..... Why should I resist? It feels incredible.... And... He said I won't go back.... she felt her mind starting to slip, before she grabbed it back. N-no!! I can't let him make me think like that! It's a matter of self-respect, and also the fact that if I fuck anyone, it won't be this creep or his beasts. An I will find a way back!! with those thoughts securing her, at least for now, she hooked her feet aroun his tail an started pushing it down and out of her.

(( mm..... Now might be a good time for hypnosis and mind breaking~))

His eyes flashed, forcing her own to lock with his, tail swaying inside her. "Release yourself, accept your true desire." He hissed, words worming deep into her mind, weakening her resistant statement, strengthening her accepting ones. "See what you may feel." Thousand of images blew through her mind at once, every one of them a view of her arching and climaxing in pleasure with all manner of beings.

She looked deep into his eyes, unable to do anything else. "What are you...?" She trailed of as she felt the thoughts and desires wot it into her. She tried to bat them away but they kept coming, and suddenly she was assaulted by a torrent of visions of what she could feels the pleasure of the dull visions alone was enough to make her scream and cum again. When she was done, she had a faint, flickering smile on her face as she tried to fight the hypnosis. Her body, however, was completely win over and was eagerly grinding on his tail, her moans coming uninhibited now. Her feet, instead if pushing, were now attempting to pull his tail deeper inside of her. "O-oh my.... It's so good.... More..." She whimpered, her head shaking side to side, as Iris still tried to fight with what was left of her mind .

(Edit the title of the thread to your new username.)

"I am evolution, the perfect predator against bipedal beings. Just be glad I'm more interested in using you than eating you." He chuckled, tail pushing into her womb, stretching her walls. "And prey will always submit before a predator, it's only natural."

Her mind was dulled and lustful under the effects of his hypnosis, and waves of pleasure were washing away any thought of resistance she had, and she was barely able to keep any par of her mind at all. But for now, her body was his. "Y-yes.... Use me as m-much as you want..." She said, stammering and moaning as the pleasure within her steadily built up. She arched her back and came again as he shoved his tail through her cervix, filling her up quite nicely. She liked the feeling.... But there was something else she wanted now... "G-give me you cock...." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist. "Please fuck me and fill me up with your cum...." She whimpered.

"That's a good girl, release your desires." He slid his tail out, easily burying his slick, squirming length into her, thrusting steadily. "This will be all that matters to you. Being fucked is what you'll live and breathe. Cock is your only desire, cum is your greatest craving, and pleasure is worth your very life."

She moaned again as she felt his tentacle-like cock slip across her netherlips and into her, a sex-crazed smile on her lips as you shove deep inside of her. "Oh yes... S-so good...." She moaned, grinding her hips. "Yess yes... I'm... I want cock.... I want cum..... I-I need pleasure...." She said.

"Good little breeder." He hissed, long tongue running over ner breasts, around her nipples. "You have a dark desire in your heart dear. That's why I chose you...Because you can truly love a life of breeding. Cocks drilling you day and night, cum drenching every inch of your insides, eggs growing in your belly every other day. You're going to love it."

Back
Top Bottom