Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

KinkyKitten

Super-Earth
Iris quirky strode forward. End of her work day, she had just driven home and pulled into the lot of her apartment complex. She lived in the more upscale parts of the city, meaning everything was clean and pretty here. Not that she payed any attention to those things. She was tired. She got into her apartment on the top floor and crashed on the bed, napping.

She awoke a few hours later, the sun now slanting heavily to the west. She turned on her Xbox and played games for some time. When she looked up from the screen, she saw the room had darkened. The moon was hanging outside her window. She sighed and closed the game, feeling her muscles ached, and decided to go for a quick nightly walk. The streets were deserted, but Iris felt this part of the city was safe enough to be out at night.​

RE: Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and DarkenedCracks]

She would soon realize her mistake. A cloaked man fell in step behind her as she walked, quickly coming alongside her. "Dangerous to be about this late human." Violet eyes glinted under his hood, hand whipping out and touching a small device to her neck, a jolt of energy causing her world to melt to black.

As sight returned, she would find that movement did not, her body shackled to a cold medical table, legs locked into stirrups, spread and raised. She had been stripped nude, faint red marks across her skin where testing electrode had been prior. An strage being entered the room, speaking in the same voice as her attacker. "Healthy, fertile, and strong hips. Seems I've picked up the perfect girl." He chuckled, tail flicking.

(His picture is on my f-list.)

She immediately began to pull at her shackles, blushing furiously. Her legs were forced to be spread open, leaving her on display, while restraints in various forms kept her from moving. "Wh-who are you?! Where am I? What do you want?" She asked, starting to panic. Fertile, strong hips...... Don't tell me he wants me to have a child with him!!? Her eyes widened. "S-sir.... Whover you are, I don't think you have any reason to be talking to me about how fertile I am....." She said, trailing off when his tail came in veiw. What the fuck is that?! she though to herself in bewilderment.

He walked between her legs, rubbing his grey claws slowly over her outer lips, dipping one gently inside. "You must be quite confused, I'm quite willing to answer any questions you might have." He smirked, tail flicking behind him, violet eyes gleaming

Her head finally cleared, and she realized the tail was the least of her worries. This guy didn't even look human. SHe gazed, frightened, into his burning eyes, whimpering softly in anger and fear as he touched her most private of places, her legs straining against the bindings so she could close them and preserve some modesty. "D-don't touch me there, bastard!" She shouted. She could feel his claw, twisting inside her. She hated it so much.

"Ahh, dripping wet already." He chuckled, curling his blunt tail up and replacing his finger with a deep thrust. "Nicely stretching to fit, looks like you're very well fit to working in my lab."

Her body jumped and she gasped. "S-stop... Please..... I don't want this....." Iris managed in a broken voice, shaking as the tail thrust in and out o her. She whimpered. "W-why are you doin this....?" She asked, her voice strained.

"Because you humans are geneticly flexible to an extreme degree." His tail thrust to her cervix, rubbing gently. "Open to both modification...and insemination."

She bit her lips and forced herself not to moan as she felt it brushing her cervix. "N-no.... Stop. Get this thing out of me and just let me go back home!!" She said, trying to pull back.

"Ohh I'll remove it." He slid his thick tail out with agonizing slowness, finally freeing it from her now slick passage. "I have no intention of letting you go, however." He moved between her legs, his prehensile manhood blooming from it's slit between his legs, curling and rubbing it's bumpy underside over her clit. "You're going to become my perfect little test subject." He grinned, cock curving and slipping easily inside of her.

Her body squirmed as it slowly slid out of her, breathing a sigh of relief when it was out. However, that relief was short lived as she saw the monster's cock slide out. "N-no!!!" She said, her body shaking as he brushed along her clit, giving a noise of dispair when it slid inside her. "No no no get it out please!!" She begged.

He chuckled, thrusting smoothly, curving his length over her g-spot. "Oh we'll change your tune soon enough. You'll be begging to be flooded with fresh, virile seed, knocked up and used as a plaything for my experiments."

She clenched her teeth as pleasure shot through her body as he brushed along her G-spot. The pleasure is from my body, I don't want this. She reassured herself. Her eyes widened as he heard what he said. "E-experiments?!" She began violently thrashing, trying to escape her bonds, though she was really only moving her body due to her limbs being held down. "No ! Stop, I don't want to!!"​

He chuckled, thrusting smoothly to the hilt, cock curling quite nicely through her cervix, curving into almost a question mark, bumps rubbing her deepest walls. "You won't have a choice. Fighting only means I'll have to use more drastic methods."

(How do you want to do it? Hypnosis, addictive cum, mind breaking, or simply coming to terms with her body's enjoyment of it?)

((Mmm.... How about all of the above? <3 she'll seem resistant, but keep at her, and she'll give in~))
"Nnnnnaaaaahhh" she moans through clenched teeth, trying hard to subdue the pleasure. Oh god no he's inside get him out get out get out"get out get out now!!" She screamed, horrified at what was happening.

DarkenedCracks said:
((Mmm.... How about all of the above? <3 she'll seem resistant, but keep at her, and she'll give in~))
"Nnnnnaaaaahhh" she moans through clenched teeth, trying hard to subdue the pleasure. Oh god no he's inside get him out get out get out"get out get out now!!" She screamed, horrified at what was happening.

He merely thrust faster, caressing impossible spots within her womb. "You can't fight forever. Give up now, and I'll allow you even more pleasure?"

She arches her back, eyes tightly closed, whimpering. "N-no no no... I don't want this.... I hate this! Just stop and let me go!!" She said, starting to beg just a bit.

"I can hear the pleasure in your voice little human, you're going to cum reeeal hard for me." He smirked, eyes glowing. "You're going to feel pleasure more powerful than you ever imagined."

"N-no.... I don't want this!" She says, barely able to keep herself from moaning. Small whimpers escaped her lips as it was, and her body was twisting and arching as much as she could, trying to find release from the phallus deep inside her that was filling her up and rubbing ever inch of her pussy. Fuck.... This isn't good.... If he keeps up, I'm gonna cum.... she thinks, worried.

"Good girl, cum for your master, and I'll fill you with the hot seed you desire." He thrust faster, sselling and pulsing inside her. "Let go and obey your master."

"N-no! Fuck off, don't you dare cum inside me! G-get oouuuut!!!" She yelled, the last word breaking into a moan as the pleasure overwhelmed her body, and she came, her pussy clenching tightly on the cock inside her.

"I don't obey you girl." He thrust deeply into her womb, flooding her with glowing amethyst seed, already making her feel more open to suggestion. "You, obey me."

Iris moaned again as she felt his warm seed fill up her womb. She hated it.... But it felt inexplicably nice inside if her. Tingly, warm, it caresses her insides so sensually.... " She shook her head. "N-no...." She said quickly, both to her captor, and to herself, clearing her head of the thoughts that suddenly crept in.

He grinned, cock continuing to slither and caress, as more of his addictive, hypnotic compounds seeped into her bloodstream. "Just relax, you'll love your new place here. Nothing but pleasure, unimaginable pleasure.."

She breathed out a heavy, shaky breath and shook her head. "N-no! I don't want to be your fucking breeder!" She yelled. She could feel something inside her though, a whisper in the back of her head to give in and love the pleasure. She blocked it out.
((Yeah... Might take a long time to break her ~))

Back
Top Bottom