Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A futa loves her sister (with FutaIncest)

Darla walked with his sister Marsha down the concourse and to the boarding area. They were scheduled to leave on their vacation to Maui, Hawaii within the hour. Darla had been anticipating the trip for months for two reasons. First, she loved the beach and the sun. The second was a bit more complicated. Darla was in love with her sister Marsha. This had been going on for some time now, but up until this point, she'd managed to keep her feeling in check. The time though, had worn away at Darla's resolve like how the waves erode the sand on the beach. Darla wanted her sister. Both romantically and physically. Which was especially a problem because Darla was a futanari. A woman born with a cock instead of a pussy. This made her lust for Marsha especially potent. Many a night she'd lay in bed stroking herself to the thought of her sister's body.

So Darla decided that she would make a move. She would approach Marsha about her love. But she wasn't about to give up easily should Marsha reject her. Darla had pulled out all the stops to make their trip a romantic one. Couples massages, lingerie, romantic dinners and the like. Darla had even booked them into a suite with only one bed to ensure close proximity to her sister. The plan was as perfect as it could be. Now all that had to happen was Marsha's agreement.

"Are you excited?" Darla asked, fixing her pink hair as they waited for boarding. "I hope first class is really nice." She commented, eyes roaming across her sister. She wanted nothing more than to give her sister a kiss before they boarded, but she didn't want to play her hand too early. So Darla had decided to subtlety begin the seduction starting with the flight up until the arrival at the hotel on Maui. "Thanks so much for coming with me sis." She said, giving Marsha a hug once first class boarding was announced. "Let's go. I can't wait!" The excited futa said, jumping up for the gate door.

Back
Top Bottom