Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf Town, USA

Hi there. I'm interested in setting up a group rp where a small town is inhabited almost exclusively my milfs and cougars. The rp would follow their adventures and the studs that they chase and get chased by.

I will be playing as big breasted and curvy red headed milf. Who is very bi and loves to get her hands on anyone who can make her cum.

If interested, please respond below.

I could be down for this. Maybe as a snooty rich bitch who expects to be pampered by her boy toys.

I would be more than happy to play an "unfortunate" delivery boy who gets pulled in when sliver ingredients a package for his personal large sized package, and fucks almost all the residents.

Cool. Thank you both for being interested. If we get one or two more people, we can ahead and begin.

I am interested, I could play a middle aged guy who divorced his wife recently and moved to that town.

I would be more than willing to play a high school/college aged stud. I've never done a group RP before.

Cool. I think if we get one more person and everyone comes to play we should have a decent starting group.

g.stevens11 said:
Cool. I think if we get one more person and everyone comes to play we should have a decent starting group.

Hmm, I guess that would work would a high school nerdy stud work?

That's much better.

So far we have three studs and two milfs. One more milf and I'll get the group rolling.

Back
Top Bottom