Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have my daughter to comfort me (with Reila)

"What if I am bad at it daddy?" Ellie asked feeling like she could never do as well as her mother did. She looked up at him sadly, "I can't compare to Mommy..."

Richard rubbed her shoulders to comfort her. Then he gave her a deep kiss, before moving his hands to her neck.
"I think you'll do just fine. " Richard said. "I'm not expecting you to become your mother. But I think you'll like some of the things she and I did together. Why don't we go take a bath together?" Richard suggested. He wanted to get his hands on his daughter's tight little body again.

Ellie sighed softly into the kiss, "okay Daddy. I'll try my best to make you happy." She hugged him tightly, "let's go take a bath together." She replied to his question.

"Great. That settles it." Richsrd exclaimed. As soon as they were done eating, he walked over to Ellie and picked her up in his arms. As he carried her to the bathroom, his lips were locked to hers in a passionate kiss. For a while he just held her and kissed her. Before finally setting her down to run water. Once the giant jetted tub was full, Richard again picked up Ellie and carried her into the tub. He tore of her clothing as well as his own before he lifted her up and entered the tub with her.

He sat down and put her on his lap facing away from him. His hands massaged her naked skin as he wordless held her close.

Ellie leaned her head back against his shoulder. The water was warm against her skin. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Richard couldn't contain himself. His hands drifted to his young daughter's perky little breasts, and he began to massage them. As he did, he began to kiss at Ellie's neck. Holding his daughter in his arms was making his cock grow once again. Soon it was at full mast, pushing at Ellie's tight little ass. Richard began to play with Ellie's nipple as h nibbled at her neck.

"Do you want to become Daddy's lover Ellie?" Richard whispered into her ear. "Do you want to become Daddy's new wife?"

"Yes daddy..." Ellie moaned softly and shifted on his lap. She tilted her head so he would have more access to her neck.

Richard continued kissing her neck. As he did, he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her tight pussy. He used his other arm to lift Ellie up, before setting her down onto his cock. She wasn't as tight as last night, but her pussy was still quite snug.

"Oh fuck Ellie." Richard moaned as he began to fuck her. "You have the perfect little pussy. I wish your mother and had would have slept with you before. "

Threesome's with his wife and Ellie would have been perfect. Just the thought of that made Richard even harder.

Ellie moaned as his cock went inside of her. She shifted slightly at the feeling and arched her back when her father's cock brushed her g-spot.

Richard began to gently fuck in and out of his daughter. His hands caressed her tight body, while his lips did the same.

"Why don't you talk to daddy?" Richard suggested. "Tell me how that feels, and tell me what you want me to do to you?"

"I... It feels good d... Daddy..." She moaned arching her back. She blushed lightly as she peeked over her shoulder at her Father. She covered her face with her hands embarrassedly.
"D... Does d... Daddy feel good...?" She whispered softly between pants.

"Ugh" Richard moaned at the feeling of her tight pussy. "Daddy feels wonderful." He replied.

Richard kept pumping in and out of his daughter, his cock being squeezed by the tightness of his daughter. Richard felt like he was in love. He had to say it.

"I love you so much." Richard whispered into Ellie's ear as he fucked her tight pussy.

"I love you too Daddy.." Ellie moaned her toes curling. She shifted on his cock.

Richard fucked her softly for a while. His cock gently moving in and out of his tight little daughter. His right hand drifted down her body until it reached her little clit. He began to rub at it with his hand, fucking her at the same time. It was something her mother had always loved. Richard was sure Ellie would love it just as much.

Ellie moaned her body trembling in pleasure, "D... Daddy... I... It feels... G... Good..."

Richard did not relent in his fucking. He continued to pump away at his daughter. While at the same time rubbing her clit and nipples. He began to whisper into her ear as well.
"Do you like that Ellie? Do you like it when daddy fucks your sweet pussy? Do you like it when he makes love to your body? "

"Y... yes d... daddy..." Ellie moaned shifting around from the feeling, "I... I like it... d... daddy...."

Back
Top Bottom