Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have my daughter to comfort me (with Reila)

Richard Stevens sat alone in his room. He'd recently lost his wife of twenty plus years to cancer. Her struggle had consumed the last two years of his life, and despite his best efforts, he'd been unable to save her. Now he sat alone on his bed in the giant house they'd built together years earlier. The only thing left in his life that she'd given him was their daughter. Who was still living at home. He din't want to show weakness in front of her, but he needed someone to comfort him.

Richard sat crying, trying not to think of his wife before his daughter came in. He heard her walking towards the bedroom, so he put on a brave face and dried his tears. "I'm alright he said to her when the door opened. Don't worry about your dad. He'll be just fine. "

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0a/5d/b5/0a5db52655383568140b216c6d88b691.jpg slowly opened the door and peeked in, She looked Identical to her deceased mother.She was hugging onto herself.

"Daddy, can I sleep in here with you...? I had a bad dream again... Then I heard you crying.... Please..." She asked looking down. Her pajamas consisted of shorts and a tank top. She looked scared as her body trembled lightly. She would do anything for her father, he was all she had left and her whole world. She waited for him to speak. She was anything, but strong right now.

richard looked at his young daughter. She looked so much like how her mother did at that age. She was barely an adult when richard had maried her, and now his daughter was the same. he sighed, and put on a brave face.

"Sure baby. Come here. You can sleep with me tonight." He said, moving over and giving her the side of the bed his wife once occupied. Having his daughter close was comforting.

"I'm going to bed now baby. Wake me if you need anything." Richard said, laying down to try and comfort hoimself with the sweetness of sleep.

later that night, Richard woke up and looked around and saw his wife next to him, looking lovely in her nightgown. "Oh!" He said, wrapping his arms around her. "I've missed you so much. " He said, kissing her and then down to her neck. What Richard didn't know was that he was still asleep and that it wasn't his wife, but his daughter he was kissing.

But Richard didn't know. and his hands were beginning to roam across is daughter's body. His manly hands moved across her breasts and towards her young pussy. Still believing his wife had come back to him from the dead.

Ellie woke up at her father's touch. She was going to stop him but her body started to react to his touch. She could feel him getting close to her pussy and she gasped at the feeling his hand was shooting through her body. Maybe it was for the best, her father could forget that her mother was gone for this few moments and Ellie could take the place.

She wanted anything for her father to be happy again. She knew he often cried when he though she couldn't hear. She looked at his face panting softly. She could handle this, it felt good to her body anyways and no one had to know what her father was doing to her. Her love for her father was what kept her quiet.

Richard was still unaware of the truth. But his hands and mouth traced his daughter as if she really was her mother. He unconsciously tore her tank top and shorts away as he would have for her mother. then he slide down her body, leaving a trail of kisses until her reached his daughter's young pussy. Richard had always enjoyed giving her mother oral, and due to his dream like state, he was going to give his daughter oral as well.

"I know how much you love this." Richard said, thinking it was his wife. But his daughter really heard it. "I'm going to much on this sweet pussy of yours like we always do." he said, before lowering his mouth and beginning work.

With one hand, Richard spread apart the young pussy lips in front of him, and with the other he caressed her breasts and tight little tummy. His tongue slipped inside of her warm slit and began to slowly probe inside, searching out her warm depths. He adjusted force and depth, moving his tongue deep or shallow to give the best pleasure. Every once and a while he would stroke her clit before moving his tongue back into her.

"Do you like that baby" He asked his "wife" between licks. "Tell me I'm a great lover." He commanded.

Ellie gasped at the feeling of his tongue inside of her, "I... It feels good..." she panted softly not wanting him to stop. She shifted underneath of him and avoided looking at him her cheeks red from embarrassment and pleasure. Her body trembled beneath his and she reached down to pet his hair. Her fingers tangled into his hair and they tightened every time his tongue brushed over her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Richard hungrily devoured Ellie's warm pussy for some time. His hands caressing her body and squeezing her breasts, while his tongue lapped at her warm insides. With each lick his cock became harder and harder until it eventually reached full hardness of just eight inches. He could take no more. Yearning to give his wife the thrust of his manhood, Richard kissed back up the tight tummy in front of him and to the lips of his lover. His lips locked with hers in a passionate embrace, while at the same time he lined his cock up with the warm pussy bellow.

"I love you so much baby." He whispered before pushing[/i] his cock into her. At first he was surprised by the tightness, his wife wasn't as tight after years of sex and the birth of Ellie. But Richard didn't seem to mind. "Your pussy feels so amazing ." He commented as he gently worked his way in and out, striving to gently begin before he passion overcame him. In the past, sex with his wife usually ended him him fucking her senselss into orgasmic bliss. But he would start slow, especially given the unfamiliar tightness of this pussy. His lips continued to press agiinst hers as he worked himself in and out of her. The passion of his kiss molding her lips to his.

Ellie whimpered at his cock pushing into her. She was a virgin until now and it hurt despite the gentle way he thrust into her. She tried to focus on the kiss, but her eyes had filled with tears from being stretched. She tried to keep quiet to pleawe her father, not wanting him to lose the moment he was having.

Richard was lost in the passion of the moment. His cock continued to gently probe her insides. The tightness began to excite him, and his thrusts became deeper and longer. His lips traced down her neck and chest until they reached her small breasts. His tongue began to swirl around her nipples, before he took one in his mouth and began to suck it. His mouth took the tiny nipple deeper and deeper until it reached his throat. His tongue continued to lick as he sucked.

Ellie cried out in pain and pleasure. She shifted underneath him her hands clawing at his back. He really was trying to keep quiet, but it was no use.

In Richard's mind, it was his wife moaning underneath of him. That spured him on, and he began to thrust into her even harder. His cock driving deep inside of her. "You like that baby?!?" He asked his lover. "I want to fuck you all night. " he proclaimed , before starting to pump aggressively into her.

Ellie shifted at him moving harder. She felt her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt herself orgasm. She moaned loudly and arched her back.

The intensity and tightness of the pussy Richard was fucking was becoming too much to bear. He felt his own climax ready to be released. Just when he was about to fire deep inside, his mind awoke. He realized in that moment that he had been dreaming all along. He pulled out and it was not a moment too soon as he released his cum all over Ellie.

Richard collapsed in exhaustion. Being unsure of what to do, he looked over to her.

"Will you please explain to me what just happened?" He asked.

Ellie looked up at him feeling ashamed like she was in trouble, "y... you thought I was mommy.... I'm sorry.... I didn't want you to be sad...." she looked away feeling like it was her fault.

Richard said nothing. He just looked at his cum covered daughter. She looked so much like her mother. Richard was amazed to feel the arousal growing once again. His own daughter was turning him on.

"How did daddy's cock feel Ellie?" Richard couldn't help but ask.

Ellie looked up at him slightly, "it hurt at first Daddy, but after a while it felt really good... am I in trouble....?" she asked nervously. She had only wanted to make her father happy.

"That depends." Richard responded. "Do you want Daddy to fuck you again some time? If so, then you're not in trouble. Otherwise, you're in big trouble."

An idea had dawned on Richard. His daughter was virtually the spitting image of his wife. So maybe he could be fine. His daughter could be his new love.

"If it makes you happy daddy..." Ellie said looking up at her dad. She looked away and blushed slightly.

"But would it make you happy baby?" Richard asked, rubbing his cock on his daughter. It had begun to grow again at the sight of her tight little body. His mind was beginning to spin wild fantasies of her in lingerie or in bikinis. The fantasies only made him harder.

"Why don't we go to bed for tonight. We can talk more in the morning?" Richard suggested.

"If it makes daddy happy, it makes me happy." Ellie said as she curled up against him, "yes daddy." she added in response to him saying they should go to sleep.

Richard wrapped his arms around his only daughter and began to drift off. When he awoke in the morning, he was startled to see his cock had been hard all night long. He looked at his sexy naked daughter and sighed.

Getting up, he put on a shirt and boxers before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself and Ellie. All the while, he thought about their new predicament.

Ellie slept while her father cooked. As soon as she started to smell food she woke slowly. Yawning she crawled out of bed pulling her pajamas back on before walking to the kitchen rubbing her eyes, "Daddy?"

"Hey baby." Richard said as he saw Ellie walking into tge kitchen. "I made you some breakfast. I figured you might be hungry. "

Richard set the breakfast out. Then looking over at his daughter, he sighed. "Why don't you eat. I have a few questions to ask. We need to talk about last night and how you felt about it. I kneed to know all of your feelings. So please be descriptive. "

Ellie sat down and looked at the food, "what do you want to know daddy? It felt good and it made daddy happy... why did daddy like it?" she asked looking up at him with her big blue eyes. She was rather curious.

Richard sighed and looked at his food. He wasn't really sure how to tell his only daughter that he wanted her to take her mothers place. But he was about to.

"Ellie, please be serious. I want to know if you're willing to become my lover? That doesn't just mean sex. It means that you do everything with me. " He paused and reached over to caress her face.

"You look so much like her. I want you to be with me. We'll take care of each other, you and I. You take care of my needs and I'll take care of you. How does that sounds baby?"

Back
Top Bottom