Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbuscloud

Planetoid
Hi there! I've been having a difficult time IRL, I had several stories that I adored, but it was difficult to find time for them and I let them wither away despite my best intentions. If you happen to be someone I've written with before and you want to try and pick things up again or start something new I'd be more than happy to give it a go.

With that said, I've got a bit of free time on my hands, and a very specific craving! I'm looking for someone at least vaguely familiar with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who can play a decent Princess Luna opposite my male OC. (I'd consider other pairings in the setting as well, so ask about those if you're interested but you won't play cannons!) I know that probably turned a lot of people off right away, and I'm not expecting an explosive response here, but hopefully I'll get a nibble or two.

I have a basic plot (please PM me for details) in mind to get things started, but it's open-ended, so my ideal partner is at least comfortable with a little OOC talk, and doesn't mind brainstorming a bit. I don't mind playing by ear, but I prefer to have a general direction to steer towards.

What I'm looking for as far as actual content is varied. I'm willing to double or more and play females and futas, if there are any other characters you're wanting to see. I tend to write quite a bit when I'm enjoying a story, so someone who also likes making long posts would be welcome, however I won't hold short posts against you. As far as smut and plot, I don't think the two are mutually exclusive and I have a lot of fun either way. What I have in mind starts off a little dirty, but I'd rather talk a bit about it and see what we think before deciding to try for something strictly smutty or plot-driven. I generally prefer to use anthropomorphic characters, (because I like breasts!) but wouldn't mind feral or more humanized characters.

Here's my F-list, though I find my tastes change often, so ask about anything.

Here's a link to my most recent general request thread, if you've somehow made it this far wanting to do something other than MLP. xD I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom