Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short-term, group thing? | Action? Romance? Sex? Fun!?

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

Hi there!
I've tried my hand at setting up group RPs here before, but didn't get to go far or have much luck. This time, I'm trying for a more realistic process and with better expectations. ^u^

Are you fairly busy? Eager/desperate to RP, but likely on some kind of schedule or something? I can relate! I would love to do a group RP, smaller or larger, but am looking to do something short-term. Fairly short.
If it goes well, I probably won't stick around, but it could be continued or rebooted into something long-term, even!

I don't have any specific ideas, but I think it'd be cool to aim for something with mild action and fantasy/supernatural elements.

As long as you're a little interested, feel free to post with what kind of things you prefer setting and genre-wise, what may interest you (story-wise or with themes, etc), how many characters you'd be comfortable playing and what kind of stuff you don't want to do/see! ♥

I didn't want to clutter the top part of the post with my preferences but since it's out of the way, here's my input! ^u^

For settings, I prefer modern or futuristic and would love to try solarpunk. I generally avoid medieval/period unless there's some fantasy, and like a "stranger from modern world" aspect thrown in. I don't usually do post-apocalyptic either, but there's a series I like and would be willing to do something similar to for such a setting.

I'm always up for something superhero/vigilante, and also am intersted in something magical girl similar to CardCaptor Sakura, or a Phantom Thief/Kaitou kind of RP.

Something like a Saturday morning cartoon would be pretty fun too! What with the team of (young) adults in cool suits and with some cool tech/vehicles that save the world and all that~.

Character-wise, I'm looking to main one gal, but could play up to three other important, recurring characters and whatever number of NPCs.

The things I don't care for and wouldn't do are realistic scenes. Anything based on being realistic, lol. Not really into "mature" themes either, where mature just means drug and/or alcohol-abuse, or empty violence.

Yay, great! Hehe, and I definitely don't want to touch the show (RP-wise, anyway).
All of them are good ideas, though I always love seeing necromancers myself. x'D

I've been addicted to a particular game lately, so I was considering an alchemist. But I'm open to heroes/vigilantes and all sorts of things~.

Atelier Shallie~.

And not quite. The Atelier series is more traditional alchemy. However, there are different forms of alchemy in the series, and you're welcome to play an alchemist styled after FMA if you like.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Alchemy_Skills

this is only alchemy i can base off of, so if you end up not able to work with it I might have to drop. I do not know Atelier or FMA at all, so i have no way to work it out.

Oh, that's fine~. You don't need any understanding of alchemy. ^u^
I wouldn't use FMA (alone/mostly) as a basis for this, because I don't know that much about it myself.

Even though I'm thinking of using the Atelier series for some of the setting here, the Atelier series is fantasy in general. There are magic users, spirits, etc. Your original input of a forest spirit or necromancer would work perfectly fine~.

In a lot of ways, what you know of Mabinogi would work pretty well with whatever I would borrow from the Atelier series.

And, of course, I want to make something comfy for everyone, so I won't make the RP without finding middle-ground for all interested parties. :'D

Back
Top Bottom