Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regarding my sudden leave of absence ~

Jokerama

Planetoid
To my partners and friends, and all those who's messages I've left unanswered,

As you may have noticed, I have not been active on BlueMoon for several weeks. I have neither been replying to private messages, threads, nor even online. I understand I fell off the face of the planet, for lack of a better expression, but now I have returned!

For personal reasons I'm not quite willing to discuss, I will only say that there has been trauma in my life recently - and that trauma lead me to abandon all of my projects and hobbies suddenly, drastically, and without allowing proper warnings and goodbyes. For that, I provide my deepest and sincerest apologies to all those that quick exit has affected.

The past behind, I am indeed back. Although I'm still on a busy schedule working full time, I am out of school for the summer - so I have much more free time than usual. I'm looking forward to writing again, and if possible, returning to my previous roleplays (if granted that luxury).

If you are reading this, and I was/am a roleplayer you are interested in playing with, or continuing with, send me a PM and we will get started! :)

I will need a day or two to recover from the BM backlash and answer all of the private messages I left unattended, as well as to review the previous roleplays I had (in order to determine if they are salvageable, or if they no longer carry interest). For that, again, I apologize. If you were a partner of mine before my BM-hiatus, please sit tight! You will hear from me shortly!

Sincerely,
- Jokerama

PS. The links to my roleplay request threads can be found here:

Vikings TV Show Fan-Fics and Related Ideas

FANFICS - Teen Titans, Cpt.America, Avatar, The Purge, V for Vendetta, Covenant +MORE

Back
Top Bottom