Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

"The beauty of the whole situation." George commented as he pounded her ass. "is that I can always make you wet if I want to. So never fear. I'm more than happy to take you as is for the sake of fucking that sweet young pussy and ass. So why don't you relax and enjoy the ride?" Grabbing her hips, George began to thrust long and deep into her young ass, eager to reach every inch of his cock inside of her.

Talia was having a hard time eating Amber because of that. So she had to move her head along to match George's thrusts.It was becoming very difficult to do so, but her tongue still managed to continue licking at Amber. Especially at her clit.

Amber was still confused about it, but she accept it. She took a deep breathe before relaxing the ride. His hands latched on her hips and began thrusting deep into her round ass. Her body bounced which made it hard for Talia to eat Amber. The young female was amazed cause she would have failed to keep up.

"Here Talia." She replied softly as she placed her hand on the back of the busty strippers head. Amber pushed down and hold close. "This should help you keep up. You are doing a great job."

'mmmph mmmmph mmmmmmm" Talia moaned as Amber held her head to the pussy as they bounced up and down to George's thrusts. It was difficult to concentrate and maintain focus, but Talia was doing her best. This wasn't her first time in this situation, and with her new life situation it was probably far from the last.

"Why don't you tell me how good that cock feels in your ass?" George asked Amber as his long and thick cock entered and exited her butt. "I know it feels great. but I want to hear you say it. Say that your uncle's cock is great in your ass."

Amber blushed brightly when her Uncle asked about his cock inside her ass. "I...like your cock inside my ass." She uttered like a mouse. Amber felt it was not enough. She took a deep breath. "I love Uncle's dick in my tight ass. I want more....I want to be able not to sit when I go to class." She drooled.

"That's the point dear." He said as he butt fucked her. "I want you to remember what I did to you. I want you to think of my cock as you learn."

Talia had given up trying to eat Amber. So instead, she was fingering the young girl instead. Working hard in Amber's pussy. Giving the girl eyes as her fingers attacked.

"But you will be gone. I will crave it even more." She whimpered. Amber gasped when feeling a finger wiggle its way in. "Talia." She moaned wildly. "What are you doing?"

Her pussy enjoyed being stimulated by the pressure her Uncle was giving by fucking her ass, and now Talia is fingering her. Her eyes rolled back as she came the first time. "I want my thoughts to be sex when I enter the class room." She begged softly.

"I'm finger fucking you silly." The former stripper informed Amber as she pumped her fingers in and out of the college girl. "You're going to cum so hard thanks to my fingers in your pussy and your uncles' cock in your ass. "

"oh your thoughts will be all sexual." George groaned as his cock pumped further and further into her ass. "Just wait to see what surprise I have in store for you once you cum."

"Cum?" She gasped softly as she felt on the urge of cumming. Amber could not believe the feeling that her lovers were giving her. "Sto...stop. I....ugh. I am going to cum" She screamed as her juices spew on top of the former stripper's hand.

Amber gasped softly. Her breathe was short and heavy. "What...what is this feeling."

Talia felt the spray hit her hand and a bit on her face as the young girl came. "Wow you must have enjoyed that." the pale, dark haired beauty commented as she stopped fingering Amber.

"I think you may have just had female ejaculation." George commented as he slowed his ass fucking of his niece. "But I think it's time we give Talia her turn. Ass or pussy Talia?"

"Mmmmm.....let's go with ass." she replied. "It looked good for Amber. Can to hope off dear? I want to mount your uncle."

Amber blushed when Talia made that comment. She nodded her head when giving Talia a turn. The young female tried to stand up, but fell back down on her Uncle's lap. Tears swell in her eyes. "They feel like jelly." She replied weakly as she turned to Talia. "Can you help me get off of my Uncle?"

When Talia help her move to the side, Amber started to rub her legs. "I guess I am still getting use to this."

Talia laughed at Amber's difficulty walking. "Wow, your uncle wasn't kidding when he said he was going to fuck you to the point you remembered." The dark haired woman commented as she helped lift Amber off. Before she turned and sat in the same reverse cowgil position Amber had been in. "FUCK!! That's an awesome fucking big dick!!"

The busty woman began to ride George's dick. He grabbed her hips and began bucking into her, making her moan and scream.

"Amber," The uncle commanded her attention. "I think Talia here needs a little more. Why don't you go get a strap on from our room and fuck her pussy while I take her ass?"

Amber blushed when she being laughed at. Her heart skipped a beat when hearing what Talia said. "I should had said that." She uttered to herself as she was trying to remember the phrase. The woman's eyes met with her uncles as he made a comment about a strap on. She nodded her head as she slowly got out. Her legs were still like jelly, but was able to waddle her naked self to the other room, before falling to her knees. "I AM GOOD!" She yelled back as she rubbed them again.

She went searching for the strap on, and placed it on herself. Amber waddled back to the showers, and got to her knee. Her hand position the fake cock to her pussy lips and started to tease her.

"Fuck that dicks feels so fucking good in my fucking ass!!!" Talia moaned as George hammered his dick into her. She lost all semblance of control and resorted to straight dirty talk. She didn't get ass fucked often, but when she did...."Oh god I love that dick so much!!! You can fuck my ass all day long!!!"

When Amber returned, sporting the strap on, George smiled wickedly.

"Well Amber, you wanted her to be your lover. So why don't you fuck her like she's your bitch." He suggested to his niece.

She blushed brightly when her uncle told her to fuck Talia like her bitch. "But...." she replied weakly before hearing Talia talking dirty about her uncle's thick cock. "Talia. You will say dirty things about me." She yelled. Amber started to punp the fake cock inside her. She took a hold of her hips. Amber started to grunt when trying to match the same speed as her Uncle. The young adult leaned foward to suck on her neck as she thrust the cock in different locations.

"YES! I'll fucking talk dirty to you fucking whore!!!" Talia growled as she felt the strap on enter her soaking wet cunt. "You fucking want me to tell you to fucking pound me? Is that what you want? For me to tell you to fuck me like a bitch and tear my pussy apart while your uncle does that to my ass?"

"oh fuck!!!" George groaned. Talia's dirty talk was making him crazy. He had to work to make sure he didn't pump her ass full of cum. "You're one fucking dirty bitch Talia. " He looked around the busty woman and to Amber. "Fuck her dear, and then I'll give you two some cum before we have to go our separate ways."

Amber felt uncomfortable when Talia dirty talk to her. She did not know how to react to this. "I...." She replied weakly as she did not know how to return the comeback. Her Uncle simple told her to fuck her. She nodded her head as she was simply pumping with her fake cock. Her hands massage Talia's busty tits. Her fingers started to twist her nipples. "You like that?" She smirked.

"yes I fucking like that!!!" Talia moaned as she felt both of her holes be fucked. "Come on you two. Fuck me like a whore. Pound my pussy and ass and make me scream!!! I want to cum so hard!!!" Wrapping her arms around Amber, Talia pulled her tighter and held her close.

George was busy hammering away at her ass, but he wouldn't last that much longer. Fucking Amber earlier had brought him close. Now he'd cum in not very long.

"You heard her Amber." He commented, groaning as he held back the orgasm that was so very close. "Fuck her like a whore. Then I'll reward you two with a nice load."

Amber gasped when Talia pulled her closer. "Ah." She gasped when she overheard her uncle to plow her. The woman continued to plow the stripper with the fake dick. "I am trying my best, but it hard since we are very close together." She gasped wildly when she continued to thrust her hips.

"How...ah." She moaned softly.

Back
Top Bottom