Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

Amber blushed brightly when George thought of her education. She thought he would simply be sex on the brain, but he had concerns for her. "Well take us where there is a beach, so when you are in meetings...at least Talia and I get some sun....even if I sunburn easily." She chuckled pervertly when thinking of Talia in sexy bikini. Her face turned red as her eyes' widen. "I just....had pervert thought." She replied softly.

"I think it will be nice." She replied sweetly.

Talia was beginning to drift off to sleep. The days events had begun to wear on her. She knew that she would not be able to go on much longer. She needed to rest, especially to keep up with the young and enthusiastic Amber. She knew what Amber was thinking by the way the young girl ogled her body. She gave a wink and a kiss goodnight, before settling to sleep on George's chest.

"Sleep now Amber." George said as he wrapped his arms around his two ladies. "We will have many things to plan and figure out going forward. But for tonight, just sleep. "

Amber blushed brightly when Talia gave her a goodnight kiss. Uncle told her to rest, but she felt somewhat eager. "Uncle...could you finger me." She replied weakly, "I would like that to help me sleep."

Amber snuggled more into George's chest. "Please, since you will be gone. You want something before you leave?"

"I think I can do that." George commented as his large manly finger slipped inside of Amber's tight young pussy. He began to wiggle them around and deeper into his young niece. Starting with just one, George added a second and then a third finger as he picked up the pace and intensity he finger fucked her with.

"I think you and Talia will take care of me in the morning." George commented, giving each of his ladies a kiss. "I think we should take a bath together. You and her can ride me in the bath."

Not wanting Talia to feel left out, George had begun to finger fuck her as well. She was moaning loudly, her arms wrapped around Amber.

"That sounds amazing!!" Talia moaned as she caressed at Amber.

Amber squirmed when he wiggle his large finger into her privates. She gasped wildly, and her eyes widen when he add more than one finger. "Well we have to do it early in the morning....I have an early morning class." Amber drooled.

Amber blushed when her Uncle was finger fucking Talia as well. She was trying to hold back her jealousy since she wanted to play with Talia. Yet she knew it would cause trouble again, she bit her lip as she was trying to handle her emotions. The young college student was shock away from her negative emotions when Talia caressed her.

Tears swell in her eyes. "I love you both." She cried.

"And I have to be at work, so we'll fuck in the bath nice and early. " George commented as his fingers rubbed harder and harder into each of his lovers, his thumbs stimulating their clits as well. He sensed his niece/mistress's jealousy, but he would have non of it. She needed to learn that he was in charge and that she and Talia were his lovers to do with as he pleased.

"And I love you." Talia whispered to amber, giving the young girl a kiss as her own body shook with the feelings of pleasure George's fingers were giving her.

"And I love you both. You're both mine to do with as I please." George commented. "Remember that you are both my lovers and will one day bear my seed.

Amber felt guilt becoming heavier on her chest. She didn't mean to show it. She pulled herself away and weakly smiled. "I should not....." She uttered softly to them. "It is twice I showed my jealousy. I truly love you both, but I guess my emotions are testing me."

She brushed back her red hair. "I will forbid myself having sex for the night and the morning. This should help me understand that I should share." She replied as she was being hard on herself.

"I....I am sorry." She whimpered.

"You will do no such thing." George said, not letting Amber go. In fact, his fingers attacked her young pussy harder and faster. His thumb becoming a blur as it rubbed against her clit. Not playing favorites, his other hand did the same to Talia, who was now moaning and shaking all over him yet another orgasm about to explode all over her body.

"You will do what I command." George reminded Amber. "You will learn to share by watching me fuck Talia. Do not argue. I am your master and your uncle. You will do as I command. Now, please relax and cum. It is time to go to bed."

Talia was unable to speak, her whole body was experiencing too much pleasure to speak.

Amber whimpered when George did not let go. His fingers attacked her pussy fast and hard. Her mouth was agape as she drooling and begging to slowly down. "I am sorry, " She cried out, "I am sorry."

She watched him doing the same thing Talia, but she saw Talia enjoying it. Amber noticed that she was loving it.

"I am sorry." She repeated as she came. Her legs were wet when George finished up. Amber softly cried as she turned away from him. She buried herself in the covers and her face in the bed. Amber slowly repeated that she was sorry.

George felt Amber try to turn away, but he did not let her. He pulled her back onto his lap, his fingers having never left her pussy in the first place.

"Stop it please." George said gently, his fingers still attacking both ladies. "Amber. You are going to have to learn to calm down. You..."

"Give her a break George." Talia chimed in, removing George's hand from her pussy before taking the other hand from Amber. "I think she needs some sleep. Just give her a break for tonight please."

"I will..." George began, before sighing. "You're right. Good night ladies. Tomorrow, we'll start again."

Amber bit her lip when George did not like her attitude. He had forced her back on his lap, and continued to finger her. She wanted to beg him to stop, but she knew it would only make him frustrated at her. After all she vow her body to him, so she would be able to go to college. Her mind was mocking her making a wrong choice. Did she? Amber knew of sex, but never knew how sex felt like or even relationships.

She wished that she never agreed to his promise. She continued to sob, until she heard Talia's voice. She had told him to give her a break, and made George stop.

Amber never meant a person like Talia. She had admired her when they met earlier.

She gave a weak smile to Talia for helping her out. Amber wanted to have comfort in Talia's arms. The young female felt like Talia could understand her unlike her Uncle. She decided against it since she was afraid that would put Uncle in a foul mood.

She closed her eyes as she tried to fall asleep.

George was tired. Exhausted from his long day at the office, and busy activities later in the day. he had gone from no lovers to two in very short order. One who was young and had a lot to learn. another who was very experienced and willing to help the other out. George was thankful for Talia and the way she would integrate Amber into her new life. he wrapped his arms around them tightly and drifted off.

Talia was happy. She was finally done stripping and had a man to take are of her. As well as a tight young girl to take care of. her life was perfect. She snuggled up to Amber and whispered. "I love you. Now sleep please." She said, before beginning to drift off.

Amber felt Talia snuggle up to her and whispered sweetly that she love her. She smiled as she fell asleep near Talia.

The morning rose. Amber awoke first since she tried to sleep, but her worries got the better of her. She did not move since her uncle's arm was wrapped around her. Today he would have fun with them in the shower before she had to go to class and her Uncle away to a meeting.

She knew that she could not say anything to anger her Uncle like last time. So she decided to be submissive, and wait till he had something to say. Amber did not want to screw this up.

When the morning came, George awoke to find his lovely beauties still sleeping on top of him. The sun had just began to venture into the room when he realized that Amber was already awake. He gave er a hug and a kiss on the head.

Talia soon awoke, sighing in contentment as she settled into her new life with her new lovers. "Good morning everyone." She said cheerily. "How are my two favorite people doing this morning?"

George gave her a kiss and smiled. "Talia," He said directing his attention towards her. "Since Amber has to be at school, why don't you go shower with her and get her sufficiently wet. I'll be in soon."

"Will do." She said, rolling off his chest and dragging Amber off.

Amber smiled weakly when George had given her a hug and a tender kiss on the head. Her mind wondered if he was planning to do something to her before Talia awaken. Talia cheerfully asked how her lovers were doing this morning. The young woman watched her uncle kissed Talia and told her about Amber getting ready for school. It was another school day. A sigh was about to leave her lips, but Talia grabbed Amber. They went to the bathroom.

Amber started to cry into Talia's bosoms. "I am bad at this....I am always jealous." She cried.

"it's okay." Talia commented as she held the crying Amber while they water sprayed and dripped down their naked bodies. "It takes time. This is new for me too. You're in the interesting position of having both your uncle and myself as your first lovers. I'm sure it will take a little while to truly get use to this. But you have to try. "

George had come and was waiting outside the bathrrom door. Unsure if he should go in, or just let Talia handle Amber. Once again, he found himself very thankful for the work of the once time stripper. She was a savior when it came to handling Amber.

"But it is so hard, my heart feels like it ripping when making a choice. I love you both, and I am bless." Amber uttered weakly as her head buried in Talia's bosoms. "Now I am scared of my Uncle. If I do something wrong, I will be in trouble. I hate myself....I..." She continued to cry. "I don't want to screw up and end up losing you both. "

Amber started to hyperventilating. Her body shaking.

"Does your heart not have enough room for both of us?" Talia asked. Wrapping her arms around the young blonde to comfort her. "Surely you can love us both equally and be willing to share. Is that too much to ask?" Talia was beginning to worry that Amber was unwilling to come to terms with the arrangement. Which would not be helped if George decided he would have to make sure she understood her place.

George himself was watching with bated breath. He wasn't about to let Amber do anything to mess up the new lie he'd created. But he did feel sympathy for her. So he would try and be as gentle with her as possible as she adapted to this new life.

"I do...I want to have both in my life." She uttered weakly. "I am trying my best." Amber still shaking. "I don't want to lose everything that I have. It is the best thing that has happen, but apparently I am screwing this up." Amber was breathing slowly as she looked up with Talia. "I don't want to lose you both....." She cried, "This is still new to me...having two lovers.."

Amber continued to shake...."We have to something...if my Uncle find us not wet-" She started to cry when thinking about what happen last night. "No...no." She uttered to herself. "Get out of my head."

"Amber!" Talia said firmly. "You need to calm down right now. Don't worry about your uncle. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything. But you've got to get hold of your emotions my love. This relationship is going to be super complicated since they're three of us. So you need to figure out how to deal with everything. But I think.....maybe your uncle should fuck you now. Maybe if he did you would feel better." She paused and looked around the corner. "Isn't that right George!" she called , seeing him step around the corner with a look of surprise on his face at being caught so easily.

He gave Talia a wink and then walked to amber, his large hard cock in his hand. "Make love to me my niece." He said to Amber. Kissing her body softly and wrapping his arms around her. He was eager to please her before they were forced to separate and go about their different day's.

Amber snapped out when Talia called out her name. She listened to her speak and assured her nothing would happen. Talia was right when this was going to get super complicated. "I will do my best to figure this out, but it will still take time. I know you will help me through it." She smiled softly before Talia called out George. Her face was shocked to see him walking towards the shower.

"I..." She uttered in a confused town. Her body felt his lips touching his body and his arms around her body. "No...it would not be fair to...Talia." Amber tried to figure things out. "We will both make love? Right?"

She was still confused but she was trying her best to grasped the situation before it was too late.

George smiled as Amber insisted he fuck Talia as well. He smiled and nodded. "You first." He said to Amber. "But after that, I will make love to Talia. Now...." George laid on the ground and motioned the two of them over. "Amber, you will ride my cock while I eat Talia out. Places please ladies."

Talia looked over at Amber and smiled. "Better do what he says dear." She said with a wink. "Besides, I bet you can't wait to feel your uncle's large dick inside of you."

Amber blushed when he saw him smile. She heard her uncle wanting to fuck her first. Her eyes watched him laid on the floor. The young female paused for a second before Talia spoke. Her face turned red when Talia teased her. "Bu...but my pussy is not wet enough...I don't think it will slip in easily."

She was nervous of not doing it right. Her fingers started to play with her mound. "I will give you show, until my pussy is soaking wet. I want to make sure that I am able to take you all of you."

Her face twisted from the funny feeling inside. "Ah." She moaned softly as wanted to be wet faster. During high school, she remembered ladies talking about how they prefer their detachable high-powered water head over their boyfriend's dicks. The young adult found one and took it off the hook. Her eyes saw the head to have multiple settings. She fiddled with them while positioning it towards her vagina.

A blast of warm water course inside her. Her body felt lust as her knees quiver. "Ah." She moaned louder before cumming for the first time of the day.

"No.....you're just fine." George tried and insist. But Amber was not able to be convinced. She had already begun to rub her pussy and try and please herself. But that simply would not do.

"I think we might try something else..." George suggested. He got up and grabbed Amber and put her on his lap. Taking her, he lined her ass hole up with his cock and then lowered her down until his cock was buried deep in her ass. Then he looked up and Talia and nodded. "Why don't you eat her out while I fuck this tight ass of her's?"

He began to pound away at her. While the busty stripper didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and began to lap and devour at the young cunt.

Amber did not mean to be leaving people out when she was pleasing herself. She was doing it for George so she could easily slipped his large member inside of her. She let go of the shower head as it was spraying around in different directions. Her ass felt the head of his cock. Amber blushed as she whimpered. "I am sorry, I was doing this for you. You did say you wanted use wet." Her body shivered when feeling the cock inside her tight ass. The eyes rolled up as as she felt courses of lust and pleasure.

Talia did not miss a beat when George suggested to eat her out. Amber gasped as she felt busty friend lap and devour her. She started to drool.

Back
Top Bottom