Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

"Yes Nurse." Talia said as she removed her doctor's cote. Standing there in nothing more than her white bra and panties, Talia rubbed her ass on Amber's front. Moaning while she did. Before she finally went to lay on the bed.

"Nurse," Talia moaned, rubbing her own body as she waited for Amber. "I want you to kiss me all over. Show me that you're a good nurse."

Amber watched the doctor removed her lab coat. The doctor rubbed her ass. " ah~"

Talia pulled her to the bed before laying down. She had kissed every inch of the body. Amber blushed before taking one of Talia's legs, and started to kiss the sole of her feet, then move to her toes. She started to suck on the big one. She pulled out as she lick all parts of her leg. She peck the undies. "Pussy is one of the longest. You will have to tell me to stop so I can move on." Nurse replied before licking the panties. She wanted to get them wet before going further.

"MMMM!! Mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm!!!" Talia moaned as her nurse kissed all across her body. She loved the feeling of those young lips caressing across her skin. There was just something about the raw passion of a girl that had first discovered her interest in women. That was one of the things that excited Talia so much about Amber.

"That's excellent nurse. " Talia moaned. "You're doing a great job so far."

When she felt the lips on her panty covered pussy, Talia moaned, her body moving in lust.

"I may just have you lick me there all day Nurse." Talia teased. "So take as much time as you want. "

Amber was happy that she was pleasing Talia. The meek girl always heard about fucking from her classmates, and even during about her first of college. Maybe if she was allowed in her Uncle's club(before George and Amber met), she could have seen Talia. Maybe they could had a thing together, but that was a past. The young female could not change it. She was determined to be better than George, or at least be better than him in one thing.

"I see all day, that is a symptom of Lustotitis." She replied as she made up a name on the spot. "This could be bad. Lustotitis could lead Nymphodria.We have to treat you quickly, or..." Amber pretend to panic. Her hands waved across her face as she was thinking of something. "What could it be......Lick the pussy until she able cum..." The nurse counted the other two steps. "Uh.....damn it....we acquire a real cock."

The young female was taking the role seriously instead of being fun. "I am failing as a nurse." Amber started to cry."I fail you Doctor Talia. I can only ease the symptom."

Amber went on her knees, and between the legs. Her finger pushed aside the soaking wet undies.Her face went into her mound, and she slowly started to eat her out.

Talia had to admit that Amber was really getting into this. Almost too much so. The young girl seemed like she was tying too hard to impress Talia. Not focusing enough on enjoying herself and having pleasure. Which is what Talia really wanted Amber to be doing. Sex was supposed to be lots of fun. Not just serious. The stripper was going to have to calm Amber down before they could really go any further.

"Don't miss diagnose Nurse." Talia said, trying to calm Amber down. She decided to play along to try and make it easier for Amber. "But you could be right about the....Lustotitis. So why don't you lick the pussy and make sure there aren't any symptoms?"

Amber pulled away when Talia told her not to miss diagnose. This almost brought her to another panic attack, but Talia praised her about getting Lustotitis. "Oh...Okay. I am sorry, Dr. Talia. I guess I didn't do a full examination right. I will do better."

Amber started to rub Talia's pussy with her nose then went back to licking it. She slowly lick the lips. Each minute past and she would increase the pace. Her tongue started to go inside, and examining the area. Her fingers started to massage the clit.

"MMMM that's excellent nurse." Talia moaned. "In order to make sure the Lustotitis doesn't spread, you will need to stimulate the pussy and make it cum at least three times. Only then will the Lustotitis be sure not to turn into Nymphodria."

Talia began to moan harder and harder as Amber attacked her pussy. The licks inside and fingers on her clit were driving Talia wild. She wanted more of this girl.

George was watching with bated breath. He was irritated that Amber had taken the roleplaying so seriously that she'd forgotten to have fun. But Talia had handled it well. So he relaxed and went back to stroking his cock while he watched.

Amber nodded her head as she was ready to prevent this fake illness. She had to make Talia cum three times. This build her eagerness. Her tongue was licking around, until tasted the sweet spot. She found Talia's gspot. Her juices were sweet, and wanted more. Slurping and lapping were sounds coming from her mouth. She groaned as she eagerly wanted more.

"That's it nurse!!!" Talia moaned as she felt the first orgasm ripple through her body, making her grab the sheets and moan. "Two more times to make sure the Lustotitis doesn't turn into Nymphodria. But I have to warn you, because you've been exposed, I will have to make you cum three times as well. "

Talia loved the way Amber was licking at her. She hoped that in time, the girl would come to learn how to have fun when she made love. But for now, Talia would enjoy the passion

Amber pulled away when Talia's cum on her face. She smiled softly as she gotten up from her knees. "Well I did leave myself expose, doctor. I guess my lips are not enough, I have to use my other." She replied as she gotten on top of her. "I guess we have to help each other.""

Amber blinked. Her face turned red as she scratched her left cheek. "Uh...Talia....I really want to do scissoring. I heard about it, but never did it before." She replied as she out of character. "I thought it would be nice if I use my other lips."

Talia laughed as Amber slipped out of character. It was uncharacteristic for her, but Talia welcomed it. It showed that Amber was really getting into it sexually and wanted to try something new. Which Talia was all for.

"That sounds like an excellent idea nurse." Talia replied, still in character. "Why don't you press your lips to mind and we will remove the contamination for each other?"

Amber blushed when Talia tried to explain what scissoring was. "Oh...Okay. Thank you Doctor." The nurse grabbed Talia's right leg and place it over her shoulder. Both lips pressed against each other. The young female was still confused about what to do, but she decided to grind.

"Is this the correct procedure." Amber uttered. The nurse started to moan wildly from the pleasure. "It feels so right."

Moaning as their pussy lips touched. Taloa grabbed Amber's leg and began to thrust and work her hips. Their wet lips rubbing together as she did.

"Yes nurse. That's right!!!" Talia moaned. "Thrust into me. Remove the contaminants from my body!!!!"

Amber was happy that she was pleasing Talia. The sensation of doing this was thrilling. Her pussy sloppily grinding against her new lover's. Amber couldn't match the speed Talia was doing it. It was her first time and Amber's body was trying to process the pleasure. "Ah... what about me. I thought we have to cure it together since I am expose."

She started drooling. Her mind was becoming numb as her body was taking over. Her hips thrust back at Talia's.

"I don't want us to get worse." She moaned.

"That's it Nurse!!!" Talia moaned loudly as they ground into each other. "We need to work hard to cleanse our bodies of any potential contamination. So we might have to scissor all night long. "

Talia worked her hips faster and faster. Sensing Amber's arousal and enthusiasm, Talia began to rub her own large breasts. As excited as Amber.

"Nurse!! I feel it getting worse. We need to kiss while our lips grind into each other." Talia moaned. She managed to wiggle herself up, and grabbing amber, the two locked lips as they rubbed into each other. Moans becoming louder and louder, to the point where George could head them from his office without even needed to use the bedroom microphones.

"All night." Amber gasped when Talia told how long they had to treat their bodies. She knew that she had been fuck all day, but it was short periods of time. Was she able to last all night. Amber gasped when Talia's lips were grinding harder and faster. "Ah!" She screamed and came for the first time.

Amber moaned as she was trying to keep up with the pace. Talia took Amber and their bodies were locking together. "Doctor, this illness feels good."

"OOOOOOOH!!! GOD!!!!" Doctor Talia moaned as she had her second orgasm. She knew that she wouldn't be able to truly fuck Amber all night like how she claimed. But the thought of that idea got her hot. She rubbed faster and harder against Amber. Their bodies pounding against each other as both sets of lips kissed. Talia knew she had a real lover now. Not just a sex partner. But a lover. That was what Amber had become.

"I love you Nurse Amber!!!" Talia moaned to her partner as they ground against each other.

Amber felt Talia's warms juices on her. "Ah!!" She gasped as could feel Talia going faster and harder. Amber tried to catch up, but she was experiences. "Oh my!" She screamed with love. Her body shivered with a second orgasm. "You are so good Doctor." She gasped. "I still have lots to learn."

Amber groaned as she pulled closer to her. "I love you too."

As Talia continued to trib at Amber, she could feel her body wearing out a little. She had cum so much she didn't have much energy left in her. So she wanted to make sure they climaxed together one last time. So she continued to trib harder and harder. "You're doing so good nurse." Talia moaned. "Just keep it up for a little bit longer and we'll be clean!!"

her love for Amber was sure. She had never known love before. But now she found herself in a threeway relationship, with two wonderful lovers. It was the perfect situation.

Amber have found herself tired. Her body was trying her best to keep up with Talia. "I will try my best, but it feels like I am going to pass out Doctor." She moaned.

She continued to grind herself on Talia. "Will we fuck tomorrow? I would like to fuck in the shower by you tomorrow." She replied softly. She felt sleepy. "Uncle will watch. Then he test us on who is the most wet."

Amber was simply talking gibberish about being fuck. She had forgotten about having class tomorrow. "I am going to cum." she moaned.

"Keep going until the third orgasm!!" Doctor Talia moaned, as she neared that orgasm herself. "We need to clean the infection!!!"

She then switched back to her normal personality to answer Amber's question. "Yes, we will fuck again tomorrow. And the next day, and the next day. Your uncle is going to want to join in soon. So I think we should include him tomorrow."

The pleasure soon became too much to bear. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!" Talia screamed as that event took place.

Amber was happy. "I want Uncle to play, but I want him join later. Like after we got ourselves wet for him." She moaned softly. She screamed out loud when they both came. Amber rested on top of Talia. She was happy until she realized something. "I have class tomorrow." She uttered weakly, "I have to go back since I used my days for my parents death."

Amber sighed as she head snuggled on Talia's breast.

"We'll get nice and lubed up once he comes." Talia agreed. "I want to make that little pussy of yours gush before we get him to come join us." The last orgasm had worn her out. She wrapped her hands around Amber, smiling. "I'm sure our uncle can accommodate you." Talia said to her young lover.

George suddenly returned, wearing only his boxers. He laid down on the bed and then pulled both women so they were resting on his chest, still cuddled together.

"Talia, can meet you after your classes." he said to Amber. "Both of you can do whatever you want together. But tomorrow night, your mine. I have to go out of town after that. So I want to wear both of you out before I do."

Amber smiled brightly when being wrapped in Talia's hand. "Thank you." She replied tiredly. She was dozing off from the tiring session we had. Soon George came walking in and laid down, he pulled her both to his chest.

"Really." Amber smiled brightly "What...you will be gone?" Her head turned to his direction. "I thought I would attend your travels?" She replied a confused town.

George sighed as he held the two women in his arms. "I would take you with me, but you have school." He casually mentioned to amber. "Also, this is a very serious business trip. I have meetings virtually all day. I doubt you would be able to enjoy yourself. But I promise that I will take you both on the next one. Talia can no doubt take care of and entertain you during the time I am away."

"Of course." Talia commented as she gave Amber a lick and wrapped her arms tighter around her young lover. "You and I will do girl things. Girl talk, pedicures, talking about all the ways your uncle is going to fuck us. I'm sure you'll be fine with that."

Back
Top Bottom