Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

"Excellent." George commented as he stood up. Walking over to the girls, he grabbed each of them by the hand. Then he leaned into Amber and whispered. "Don't worry baby. I have a stripper pole at home. You and Talia will be giving me another show. But this time I'll be playing along. "

With that, he whisked them off to the car to go home. When the reached the car, he had an idea. "Talia," he said to the stripper. "Why don't you and Amber sit in the back and play with each other on the way?"

"Oh. Yes George. " She replied. "I know just what I want to do. "

Talia grabbed Amber and dragged her into the seat. As soon as the car was in motion, Talia tore both of their cloths off. Then she climbed on top of Amber in a 69 position, and without warning began to lick at Amber's young pussy. The stripper ate away as if Amber was made of ice cream. Her tongue going deeper and deeper into George's niece.

Amber smiled when her Uncle took her by the hand as he leading to the car. Her face was shock when he told her about the stripper pole. "I wonder what else you have in your home if you have a stripper pole." She chuckled sweetly before Talia took her to the back of the car for their play time.

She was laid down on the seat, as the stripper removed all the clothes. She squeaked when the vibrator undies were removed. All her juices were pouring out. "I..." She uttered as she notice a camera in the back seat. Her Uncle was going to tape all this. Amber moaned when she felt Talia's tongue inside her. "Oh my!" She whimpered.

Soon she was staring at Talia's pussy, and was rubbing it with her finger. "This...this is my first time being this close to a pussy." She uttered before pinching the clit.

George wanted very much to trun around and watch. But he wasn't a moron. He knew keeping his eyes on the road was more important. So he stared straight ahead, and tried not to get distracted by the noises coming out of the back seat. But he was planning on watching the video later. Probably with both Amber and Talia. He smiled, and drove on. Knowing what he was going to do with his ladies later.

Talia meanwhile, was hungrily lapping away at Amber. The busty stripper moved her tongue in circles around Amber's sweet pussy, stopping every now and then to give the clit a lick. She was about to attack even more aggressively when she heard Amber's comment about being unfamiliar with pussy. talia stopped for a second. "You've never eaten pussy before?" Talia asked in shock. "Well today is your lucky day. Not only am I going to teach you how to, but I'm going to let you eat mine. Which I've been told by men and women alike tastes amazing. Now honey, extend your tongue and flick it across my pussy. Don't over stimulate the clit, becuase that can be too much pleasure. Just lick inside, suck the lips every now and then. Use your imagination. And feel free to try anything out. " With that, Talia went back to munching, lost in her current state.

Amber blushed when she asked her about not eating a pussy before. She felt embarrass, but Talia made told her this was her lucky day.She felt nervous about licking Talia's pussy even though the stripper was fine. Amber moaned again when Talia started to attack her pussy. The young female took a deep breathe, before diving into the pussy. Her fingers pushed aside the mound, and found the lips. She slowly lick the lips, and sticking a finger inside her. "Use my imagination." She uttered herself as she continued to taste Talia's pussy.

After a few moments, she decided to go deeper and stick her tongue inside. She was making sure Talia was having a good time.

"oohhhh!!! There you go babay!" Talia commented. She was pleased that Amber was finally getting into it. Talia had been like that once. Timid and afraid to try out new sexual things. But that was long in the past. Talia fucked whoever she pleased. If they had a nice body, she was interested.

George listened as best as he could, but he was glad that they'd be home shortly. He couldn't wait to get the two of them into his bed. He needed to fuck one of them soon.

As Talia ate at Amber, she could feel the car coming to a stop. She looked around and noticed they had arrived at George's estate. She hopped up and grabbed Amber. "Time to go fuck your uncle." She commented to Amber. "Im sure his cock could use some attention."

George got out and grabbed both of the women by the hips and walked their naked bodies to the bedroom. Throwing them on the bed, he tore off his cloths and stood before them, hard cock in hand. "Alright ladies, service me." he commanded.

"Come one baby." Talia commented. "Let's suck your uncle."

Amber could not believed she was getting praised by a stripper. Talia took her out of the car and George hold each female by each hip. It was a wonderful evening. Amber took some cans of whip cream when her uncle guided them to his bedroom. She hold tightly to the cans when he threw them on the bed.

"Okay, Mommy." She giggled as she shaking up a can. "Treat time!" Amber had pressed the top, and thought it would hit Talia, but it miss fired. The sugary white whipped cream covered her small breasts and face as if someone came on her.

"Uh." Amber was stunned as she didn't know what to do or how to react. She was trying to play naughty, and it back fire. "I...guess I am the treat." She smiled sweetly, "Some can eat me, and after that I will eat them."

Talia and George exchanged a glance when Amber covered herself in cream. Both got up and grabbed the cans from her. Then Talia pushed Amber on the bed. "Oh, you're definitely the treat." The stripper informed her.

"Quite a delicious one too." George added.

Both began to cover every inch of Amber's body with whipped cream. From her neck down to her pussy. Then, once she was covered, both began to lick all over her body. George and Talia each started with Amber's perky little breasts, before moving on. Everywhere they licked, they just sprayed more cream so they could just lick it off yet again. Amber was clearly going to be here a while.

Amber gasped when the two gang up on her. Her face was red when they were teasing her with their words. She squeaked when feeling of cold whipped cream over body. They cover her body, and decided to feast on her. The niece squeaked when feeling two tongue on her breasts. "Ah~ It is such a strange feeling."

She decided to reach out to her uncle's dick and gently grind her hand on his shaft when he was not moving. "I...I want to help too." She blushed softly.

Hearing her request, George decided to give in. "You take care of her pussy." He directed Talia. "I'll take care of her mouth."

George began to cover his cock in whipped cream. Then, he took it and began to push it into his niece's mouth. "That's it baby. Take uncle's cock. Lick that tasty cream off of it while you suck it. I want you to give me a blowjob. "

Talia had taken her can of cream and used it to cover Amber's pussy. The busty stripper than ate at Amber once again. Filling her mouth with the young girl's pussy lips. But she wanted more. After licking at Amber for a while. She stopped to ask a question.

"George dear," Talia asked. " do you know if lovely Amber here is willing to do anal? If so. Is there a strap on I could use?"

Amber could not believe her Uncle was going to cave into her demands. "You...you don't have to." She blushed. Her eyes witness her Uncle taking the whipped cream can and spraying it over his dick. He teased her by rubbing his manhood over her lips. She opened her mouth and started slowly sucking. Her tongue twirled around his cock to get the sugary treat, but she was more eager to get his whipped cream so she worked hard on sucking.

Her body shuddered with pleasure from Talia's licking. Soon Talia asked about doing anal, Amber pulled away from pleasing her uncle. "Well you would be my first." She smiled softly.

"That settles it " Talia commented. "George? Do you have any strap on's?"

"In the closet.." He replied as he fed Amber his cock. " but you'll have to start with her pussy. Her ass virginity is mine."

"Fair enough." Talia commented as she went in search of a strap on.

"Do you want to be dp'ed by lovely Talia and I?" George asked as he fed Amber his cock. "She and I will fuck your pussy and ass at the same time. The orgasm will probably be pretty big. " he began to pump his cock deeper and deeper into his niece, eager to give her all of it.

A moment later, Talia returned. She now wore a big 9 inch strap on.

Putting her hands on her hips and thrusting her fake cock out, she asked "ready for two cocks little Amber?"

Amber blushed brightly when her Uncle wanted her ass first. Her heart skipped a beat as she found this romantic. Amber moaned brightly when he continued to feed her with his cock. Slowly her mind was flooding with dirty ideas,she was turning to a naughty girl. She pulled out when they heard Talia coming closer. Amber quickly kiss him on his lips.

"Yes! I have an idea." She smiled brightly, "Talia lays downs, and I sort of do a cowgirl style. Uncle can take my ass."

Amber blushed brightly as she soon covered her face. "It is just my idea. I accepted anyway possible, and I am please to be dp!"

"That settles it. " George said. He laid in his back and grabbed Amber. He held her above himself and lined up his cock with her tight never been fucked ass. He knew she was going to need some work. So he grabbed a bottle of lube and began to lubricate his cock. Before he then rubbed the head into her ass hole. Beginning to work her open.

Talia walked over and began to rub Amber's clit with her strap on. She was ready to fuck the young girl raw. But not until George was ready.

Once George was satisfied, he began to push more of more of his dick into his niece. It was super tight and difficult. But soon he was able to get more and more inside of her.

Talia took her fake cock and began to insert it into Amber. Pushing it in gently to work Amber up first. Once she and George were fully inside , real fun would begin.

Uncle had other plans as he grabbed his niece. "Uh...this works too." Amber squeaked as she felt herself hovering over him. She squeaked again when she felt his cock teasing her ass hole. "Uncle...you sure like teasing me. I don't know what we will do when we are at a party." She panted. Amber smiled when seeing Talia was having fun. "You both like teasing me...so unfair." She said lewdly.

Amber gasped when feeling her uncle's cock going deeper. Her ass wrapped around his cock. She bit her lip as she was overwhelm by this feeling. Talia took her turned.

"Ah! My body is quivering with excitement. I might cum early before even having you guys in yet." She replied cutely. Amber was getting braver.

Amber pulled Talia in as she gave her erotic kiss on the lips. She kissed again on her neck, and on her breasts. "I am going to love drinking from you." She smiled as started to suck on the nip and massaging the other.

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do." George said, asserting his control over Amber. "If I want you to go under a table at a party and blow me all night, you'll do it. Because you know that I'm going to take care of you. So do what you're told Amber. If you do, I promise to make you feel better than you've ever felt before. "

As he spoke, George began to push his cock deeper and harder into his young niece. He held her hips and started fucking her harder and harder. At the same time, Talia inserted her fake cock and started to pump Amber's pussy full. Both of Amber's lovers pumped her hard with their cocks. Although Talia was perhaps the ore aggressive of the two. She loved the feeling of Amber's mouth and tongue on her nipple. it made her more excited and she fucked Amber harder in response.

"OOOHHH!!!" The stripped moaned. "That's it baby. Suck my tits. Suck them all day while your uncle and I dp your body. I hope you're ready because you're in for a long night. "

"That's right Amber." George growled as he pumped her ass harder and harder. "we're going to fuck you silly."

Amber realized that this was a contract love. He would take care of her until she turns 25 and gets her money. She had forgotten about that and wanted him for love. "I guess I forgot about that, Master. I am sorry." She replied as she was fighting back the tears. This world was new to her, and she had to adapt. Or she would be left alone, and heartbroken if she ever goes astray.

Her body was enjoying the lust her uncle and Talia was giving her. It was a thrilling feeling. It almost mask the pain of her heartbreaking. She continued to suck Talia's tits before pulling away.

"...Uncle? Do you really love me? I know we just meet earlier this evening. I just want to prepare myself. I want to obey the contract, since I don't have any else to depend on. I just want to know will I be thrown out after the age of 25, for someone more appealing. " She uttered weakly, "I know I am ruining the mood, but I want to know."

She gazed at Talia and smiled weakly, "I am sorry. You have taught me a lot about myself. I am also in your debt."

George and Talia din't stop fucking her . His cock continued to fuck her up the ass as he thought about what she asked. He hadn't ever considered love before. it was an emotion that was somewhat alien to him. But he wanted to answer.

"I don't know yet Amber." He said, cock still thrusting into her ass. "I think that I may very well soon love you. I may even love you ow, at least to some extent. But I won't get tired of you. I believe that you have the potential to be my perfect lover. My mistress. The omen who I impregnate with my heirs one day. So yes, I will love you. In time. Maybe not the emotional love you think. But love all the same. "

Talia was very moved by George's words. her fake cock never stopped fucking in and out of Amber, but her eyes started to water.

"Your uncle really cares for you Amber." The stripper whispered. "He may not say it. But I can tell he does. You should hang onto him. I'd love to have someone to take care of me and fuck me like he does to you."

Amber's emotional state was filled with lust and pain. She didn't know how he would react, but she found his answer to ease her worries. Amber panted and her back arched when the pleasure was increasing. Talia whispered to her about keeping her Uncle. She smiled sweetly as she pulled Talia closer. George's niece licked the possible tears that the stripped said.

"Thanks." She whispered back, "Well I can be your someone....I may not be good at fucking, but I would try my best to care for you. You like a really good friend."

"You're an excellent fucker." George said as he pounded away at her ass. He didn't want her thinking that she wasn't good in bed just because of her inexperience. She was already very good. He also knew that she would only get better the more he fucked her. Soon, she'd be the lover that she was capable of becoming.

Talia didn't say anything. She was so moved that she could only focus on pounding into Amber. She felt envy. She wanted what Amber had and wanted to share George.

George could tell that Talia was concerned with something. So he felt compelled to speak up.

"Amber dear," He commented, cock still pounding into her asshole, but ready to blow soon. "How would you feel about Talia maybe staying with us for a while?"

Talia didn't say anything, but she stared at Amber, awaiting her response.

Amber blushed when her Uncle told her that she was an excellent fucker. She knew that he was saying that to make her feel better. Amber came again as she panted heavily.

"I want her to be with us." Amber smiled, "I know I have my classes and she has her job, but we work something out. Also what happen if you can't take me."

"Though....Talia. I don't you to fuck George. Blow him, that is fine. I want to bear his child." Amber blushed weakly, "I .... I don't want you bearing his child."

"That sounds like an excellent idea." George whispered, his own orgasm close. "Talia, stay with us please. We would love to have you."

He had just gittent finished speaking when he realized Amber didn't want him fucking Talia. He groaned. "That's not really fair Amber." He chided. "Talia deserves cock too. She's been nothing but good to both of us. You can share trust me. "

Talia meanwhile, had removed her face cock from Amber and had slumped on the floor. Crying.

"Don't worry about it George." She whimpered. "Talia doesn't want me. So I think its time I go home." She went to the bathroom to wipe her tears and go.

Amber felt bad, but she was confused. Her heart was being torn. "I...I am sorry. I guess I didn't want to..." She started to cry. Amber didn't want to lose her friend, but she realized that she was jealous. "I don't want to lose you." She cried, "Talia is prettier than me. She had larger breasts. She probably a better candidate to have your child."

Amber whimpered as she pulled her hair. Her mind was going miles a minute. "I...I thought I would be your trophy wife." She uttered weakly as she pulled away from him.

George couldn't take any more. He didn't want his two lovely ladies to cry or be upset. A very soft side of him began to come out. He stood up and grabbed Amber in one arm. Then he went to the bathroom and grabbed the sobbing Talia. Carrying them both, he grabbed two robes from his closet for them, another for himself.

With a girl slung over each shoulder, George carried them downstairs to the living room. He laid both girls across the couch and handed them each a robe. Putting his own on, he went to the fridge and grabbed three ice creams and spoons.

Walking back into the room, he handed each girl a ice cream. Before he settled on the couch between them with his own.

"Now ladies." He began. "Its time to talk this out. I can't have my two lovely goddesses crying and being upset."

Amber was grabbed by the arm as he soon fetch Talia. He carried both of them along with robes. Her Uncle took them downstairs to the living room. He sat her down, and gave her a robe. She put the silk robe on. George gave her a pint of ice cream, and she was silent.

Amber didn't know what to say. She didn't want to ruin anything more, and the fear that she would be kick out.

George looked at both women. "Eat your ice cream and listen." He ordered. "I think I need to explain how everything is going to work around here. " he turned his head to Amber first.

"Amber, stop being jealous of Talia. Especially her body. She looks like she does because she needed to to make money. That's the life of a stripper. Also, I will fuck her if I wish. But you are my number one. If you calm down and don't freak out, I will make you the mother of many of our children. Many. And you're breasts will grow when that happens. But you have to relax. "

Then, turning to Talia.

"Talia, Amber is my number one. But you are number two. You will both share my bed. But you must never get upset. This is new for all of us. Especially Amber. I want you to make her feel like a goddess. Just as both of you are my goddesses. As I am your god. I will also be breeding you. Both of you belong to me. Neither is more important or less important. " he wrapped an arm around each woman.

"Now, am I understood. " George asked seriously.

Talia said nothing. She sighed and waited for Amber to speak.

Back
Top Bottom