Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

Amber smiled softly when they looked into each others eyes. She felt him grabbing her by the neck, and told him that they will become lovers. She flinched when feeling the cock push its way inside her virgin pussy. "It...it....so tight." She whimpered as she felt him repeating the processes until she felt her pussy taking his cock whole.

His niece felt comfort in his words. "Well, you can fuck my body more...I know you are holding back Uncle. I see the lust in your eyes."

Amber's enthusiasm encouraged George. He began to fuck at her harder and faster, his cock driving deep inside of her. George grabbed Amber by the breasts, and massaged them as he pounded her sweet pussy.

"You are mistress. You are my lover. You are the perfect niece." George said, beginning to comment on her new existence, but also praising her.
"You adore me, as I will worship your body. You will serve me in whatever way I choose. You will show off your body and offer it to me. You will dance for me. You will be everything that a niece who is a mistress should be. "

As he spoke, George drove deeper and deeper, his cock throbbing in her pussy.

"I am your only niece." She chuckled. Amber enjoyed the way her Uncle was handling her body. Was this truly how a woman should feel. Her breathe went rapid as her hands clutched the sheets. Her pussy felt his cock plowing in her. She moaned wildly, until she gasped. Her body arched back as she was having an orgasm.

"I feel weird." She gasped.

George felt the pulse of her pussy along his cock as he continued to fuck her. He knew exactly how she felt.

"You're having an orgasm my mistress." He commented, not relenting for his aggressive fucking of her pussy. "Though, being a woman, you have the advantage of being able to cum multiple times in one session. So I'm going to keep pounding you, and we'll see if that happens."

George did not cease his pounding of Amber's pussy. His cock slammed into her over and over again, his lips locking with her's in passion. He knew he would have to cum soon. And he already knew where.

"Orgasm. I think I heard about it in sex ed class once, when we had a sub. " She commented back. Her body became warm with sensations. Her voice made cute sounds before gasping for air. She came.

Amber felt tired, but she smiled brightly. She felt him continued to plow her. "More, Uncle more. Don't stop. You still have many things to teach me."

George pounded away, his mind unable to concentrate on anything besides fucking his niece. His whole thoughts were consumed by the idea. He had to have her. He knew that his cock would release his pent up cum soon. But he wasn't about to exit her pussy.

So George begin to fuck harder and harder until he couldn't take anymore. He grabbed Amber tight and yelled. "I'm going to fill you with cum!!!!"

Like he promised, George began to shoot his seed deep inside his young niece. It took a moment to stop cumming. When he finally did, he sighed and gave her a deep kiss.

"Alright my niece. You're a real woman now. " George commented. "What would you like to learn? "

Amber could not believe that she was being fuck. He was fucking her harder and harder, until he came inside her. "Ah!" She moaned wildly. He grabbed her tightly and returned a deep kiss.

"So much cum, I might be get Pregnant." She chuckled before rubbing his neck. "I want to see how much you worship my body!"

For a moment, George was so caught up in he ecstasy of the moment. But her words broke through his reverie. He sat up and looked at her, eyes roaming her body until they reached her pussy. Her comment about getting pregnant had aroused him. He quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it under her butt.

"Well then," He commented, lust in his eyes. "Let's make sure that happens."

George did what she wanted. His lips began to roam across her body. His tongue licked at her here and here. His hands moved to where his mouth was not. There were many ways in which a man could worship a woman's body. But he would start with this way. He wanted to open Amber up sexually, and she needed to understand what she wanted for herself.

George placed a pillow under her butt as he told her that he would that happen. Her face turned red that he would allow her to bear his child. She might want it later in the years.

She felt his tongue on her body. Amber sometimes would laugh. "Oh my, you are tickling me." She realized that she was easily ticklish. Amber decided to touched her body, and groped her breasts. She was slowly kneading her small breasts. "It feels great."

George continued to lick at Amber. His tongue moving to her perky little breasts. He traced around her nipples. He was very tempted to do more. But he had an idea. He wanted his niece to enjoy herself. He stopped licking, but kept massaging her perky tits with his hands.

"So my pretty little thing," George asked Amber. "What do you want to do next? I'll give you some suggestions. We could go to a strip club. We could go lingerie shopping. Or something else?"

Amber blushed brightly when he was teasing her breasts with his tongue. She knew that he wanted to do more, but she was holding back. He started to massage her breasts. She placed her hands over his.

"Well Uncle. I want to try a strip club, it would help me know how to strip tease....but what if you want find someone else or some guy tries to hit on me."

"Alright then." George replied, giving amber a deep kiss. "Go get dressed and we'll go. Oh, and go look in your drawer and put on the special underwear. You'll understand when you see them. "

George went and put on some slacks and a shirt and waited for Amber. he actually owned a very upscale strip club in the city. So they would go there. He planned to make Amber do some very interesting things there. Playing with other women and maybe even some dancing herself.

Amber nodded as she returned the kiss. She got up before falling to ground. Her legs felt weak. "I guess I had some real good time." She chuckled before getting up and slowly walked to the drawer. She only met him one day, and had gotten her ready to live. Amber pulled out the special underwear. It seems to have some dildo vibrator. "What.." She blushed brightly, before inserting her.

She felt awkward, before got dress. She wore a loose black tank with ruffles in the front, and white short shorts. She blushed as she was walked out. "Is this okay?" she asked her Uncle.

George looked over at the little outfit that Amber was wearing. He walked over and gave her ass a squeeze. "That'll do just fine." He replied, before grabbing her hand and taking her to the car. Soon they were heading into town and to Club Infinity. The club was very upscale and even had a valet service. The valet hopped up immediately when he saw George's car. George hoped out and grabbed Amber once again. He nodded to the bouncer as they walked through the door.

Once inside, George headed for a private booth where the strippers would come to them. He motioned over the club manager. "Bring Talia over please, tell her that she's in for a treat." George told the manager. A few minutes later, a long legged brunette walked over to where they were sitting.
George leaned over to Amber and handed her a stack of fifty dollar bills. "She's for you." He commented, eyes fixed on Amber. He couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Amber blushed brightly when he grabbed her ass a squeeze. She squeaked and moaned. His niece was happy about him liking her outfit. "Well, I am glad you like it...I still don't know how I should react to the special underwear." She uttered when taking his hand. He guided her to the car, and to the Club. She heard about it and tried to entered once with her friends. The bouncer allowed her friends in, but denied her. Saying she was not up to standard. "Wow, I am able to enter her. I was denied three times before meeting you."

Amber blushed as he took her to the private booth. She saw Talia, and found to be pretty. Fear swell in her heart, she thought she was going to lose him. Her Uncle gave her fifty dollar bills, and told her she is for you.

Amber blushed as she handed her the fifty dollars. "I...I....Can...you show me how to please my lover."

Talia walked over to George and Amber, moving her hips and ass with every step. Her long legs were one of the reasons she was the most popular stripper. "My.....my.....my." She said as she sat on Amber's lap. "You really brought me a present George. Where did you get this fine piece of ass, and can I share?"
Talia had begun to grind on top of Amber, gazing deeply into her eyes. George used his remote to activate Amber's vibrating panties.

As he began to stimulate Amber, he looked over at her. "Tell Talia you want a good dance." He suggested. "Talia," He continued. "Amber here doesn't have any experience with women. So take it easy on her. I'm quite fond of her, she is." He paused before looking back to Amber. Turning the vibration setting in her panties to a higher one, he continued speaking. "very special to me. More so than anyone else."

"I think I can handle her." Talia replied, understanding flashing in her eyes. She took Amber's hands and put them on her breasts. Talia used Amber's hands for some time as she rode the young girl. George could feel himself getting rock hard watching it. He wondered how Amber was feeling.

Amber could not believed how beautiful the stripper was. Her face was red when Talia sat on her lap. The stripper was taller than Amber. It seems like she would be a plaything to the stripper. She gasped wildly when she felt her pussy vibrate. "What happening??!" She squeaked. Amber found her becoming wet, from this new experience. "Talia....may I have a dance." She replied softly and sweetly. She squeaked again when she felt the vibrator going faster.

Talia took the young woman's hands and guided them to her breasts. "You have nice knockers....I am sorry." She blushed as she moaned softly. Talia's breasts felt soft to her. She groped them in different areas, before deciding to be brave. Amber leaned forward to her breasts and decided to suck on one.

"ooohhh!!!" Talia moaned as Amber sucked at her breast. "You are quite the pretty young thing. I can see why George likes you so much."

George was watching the whole process. His finger mashing down the button making the panties vibrate harder and faster. His cock was practically busting out of his pants. He really wanted to fuck these two here and now, but in the club wasn't a particularly good idea. He would wait.

Talia moved her hands to take off Amber's shirt. Once the girl was bear chested, Talia began to play with Amber's nipples. Then she leaned down and locked lips with Amber. Passionately kissing the young girl while they played with one another.

"Can call you mama." She replied weakly as she still sucking on Talia's breast. Amber moaned wildly and gently bit when her Uncle turned the setting up. She had an orgasm in the Club. She started to whimpered as she was embarrass. "Uncle...is teasing me Mama." She whimpered as trying to roleplay.

She felt Talia take of her shirt, which reveal that she was wearing no bra. Talia decided to play with her nipples, before kissing her lips. Amber was unsure what to. Her hand decided to lay on Talia's ass.

"So this is your niece?" Talia exclaimed as she massaged Amber's breasts . "you naughty boy."

Talia began to kiss all over Amber. Especially at her perky little titties.

George increased the setting on the panties again, before making a suggestion to Amber.

"Why don't you squeeze mommy's ass and bury your head in her big titties?"

"Oohhh!!!" Talia moaned. "Please do."

Amber blushed when she revealed that she was his niece. She didn't mean it, but it seems the stripper didn't mind. Talia kissed her all over, even her small breasts. She gasped again when her pussy felt a higher setting. "It is so fast, I am going to cum my pants." She felt her pants wet.

"I will make Mama happy, Uncle." She smiled brightly as she sucked on her breasts. Her head buried in Talia's breasts. Her hands groped her round ass.

George was very aroused by the sight. But he was ready for some hands on action.

"Talia. Why don't you and Amber give me a lap dance. " He suggested.

"Sounds wonderful to me." Talia responded. She hopped off of Amber, stopping to give her a deep passionate kiss. "Let's give your uncle an amazing dance. Don't worry, I'll teach you how."

Talia walked over to George, dragging Amber along. She then began to move her body around. Rubbing her ass on George's lap. Then rubbing her ass all over Amber.

"Its all in the movement baby. Just do what I did."

Amber was enjoying herself that her Uncle has given her. She had never felt like this before. Her urge was craving for more. Talia gave her one passionate kiss, before helping her to provide an amazing dance for her Uncle. She was dragged to his side as she watched Talia move her body. Amber nodded her head as she mimic Talia's dancing. It was very stiff. As she was grinding on her Uncle's lap, the vibrator inside her was hitting her gspot. "Ah," She whined as want him to play, but she had to finish her dance. She continued to grind on his bulge and guided his hand near her pants. Amber giggled as she pulled away before he could do something.

She had fun rubbing her ass over Talia. "How did I do?"

"Ugh." George groaned due to his pent up sexual frustration. He couldn't wait to get back inside of Amber.

"Let's go home baby." George commented to Amber, his cock ready to burst out of his pants. He needed to make love to her once again. "That dance was so good, I just need to fuck you senseless." he admitted.

"Oh. Can I join?" Talia asked. "I get off in a minute."

George looked over to Amber. "What do you think baby? Do you want her to come with us?"

Amber was a bit sad when her Uncle told her that they would be heading home. She was having fun in the Club. Her face turned red when he praised her for the lap dance. He wanted to fuck her senseless again.

Talia asked about joining.

"She is helping me, so yes. " Amber replied sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom