Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My neko rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
Soo I haven't posted in a while and I wanted to post this thread. I want to do a neko rp. I want it to be MXM.

About me

I'm 23-years-old and I'm in college. I usually post between one to three paragraphs, but I can try to match what my partner gives me.

Rules

Like I've said plenty of times before-
Show me respect
No one liners please
DO NOT DROP ME DURING THE RP! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Ok so now on to the good stuff mmk? LOl

Plots
So I was thinking about this a lot

This could be during high school or college
Either my character or yours is a transfer student from a different country. They think a lot about America and compare it to thier country.
Mine or your character shows them that America isn't really that bad and during the process they fall in love.

*this is one I want to try*
So this is something I wanted like I sayid above. This rp
Ok so either my character or yours has a disability. They could be anything really. Either character will find this char and see pass the disability. He'll see the person for who they really are.
So yeah-yeah I know cheesey right?? Yeah well I want this to happe *Really want it to happen!*

Ok so this is plot is about one of the neko's hiding a secret and is constantly running.
Meanwhile this other character is 16 and is jaded and hates the world. Both characters will meet then the latter will follow the first because they have nothing to lose.

So that's all for now. I'll update when I can. My kinks is listed below

https://www.f-list.net/c/kuziay/
If you are interested please pm me. I look forward to 'RPing with you.

Hello there Kuziya~
I am Fuu-chan nice to meet you!
I am new to roleplay but can write.

I was wondering. if you wanted to still do the idea you had on another thread, with the bully? I was wondering if you want to combine it with the neko disablity one? my character can be the bully.

Hope to see if you do. I don't have pms so maybe we can talk here

Hello Fuu-chan. Sorry if I spelled your name. I like your idea about the disability and bully. What do you mean your pms don't work? I have noticed that there is no pm button so I have no problems talking in the threads :). But your idea is awesome. Where would you like the setting? High school? Work? Anwhere really.

Very nice day to you Kuziya!
Thank you for responding to me! it makes me so happy!
You spelled my name just fine, its my true name I don't much like my other even if its pretty~
I don't know about the pms, very sorry I don't have a clue *flushes*
I have a few questions like.
1. can it be FxF? or is that not your style?
2. can my bully have diffculties like in learning subject? it could foster the dynamics of the plot later.
3. what disablity shall your character have? or is a surprise?

Please excuse me if something is not to your preferences!

Also.....I was hoping to understand your signature? it is very sad? You are alright? *shyly feels concerned*

:) awesome! Glad I spelled it right. I like your name too. At the time when I wanted this I wanted MXM, but I'm cool with FXF.
Yeah your bully can have difficulties in any subject you chose. The disability I think I want them to have maybe internal so I was thinking maybe anxiety where maybe they are stressed because of something that happened in early childhood and they repressed it so maybe in close contact or something to that extent.
It's cool I like threads more than pms, but most people prefer it so yeah :)
As for your question I am seeking help don't worry, I posted this signature when I had deep depression. Now I'm trying to find someone who can help me. So please don't worry.
What is your other name if you don't mind my asking?

Thank you! its very generous of you to switch sexes for me! Maybe in the future we may do mxm.
I like that idea! I think anxiety is a unknown choice that most don't know so it will be enjoyable!
I am glad you are seeking help, everyone has rough troubles so I can understand. Even I am trying to understand myself and the place for me in life.
I love your name! May I know a nickname? Kuziy-san I saw you are older than I!
well, my birth mom named me Fuu which is Japanese for wind since she is full Asian heritage. But I became adopted over in the USA and my name was changed to Faye which is an american version of Fuu. But I love fuu best even if Faye is pretty.

Anytbhing else you want to know of me? I am an open book as Sayuri-baasan says. That is like grandma to you, I am trying to practrice my Japanese!

I have a few more suggestions for you.

1. Can it be at a boarding school? But the students dont have to stay?
2. Could Iit have uniforms?
3. Can it be highschool?
4. Can both girls shruggle with loving each other? Maybe I can play a side boyfriend that your character realizes she may not love as she perfers girls more? can she learn this in time.
5. its alright to say no, I don't mean to rule the roost her KUziya-san.

Oh Ok that's cool :) Nicknames kind of range. Some call me Kuzi or Ku no one has called me Zia before which I like that name Zia.
Don't worry your not like over ruling. I'm open to any ideas really. So you mean like they go to school, but just go home when the school day is over? That would be cool! I like that Idea just realizing that she likes girls more than guys. That's what most people go through before they fully know. I'm not sure about uniforms really never went to school with one, but I've watched a lot of Anime and they have it and I wanted to try it soo yeah why not? You know what they say got to try something first before you decide you don't like it!

I do have a question actually. Have you ever role played before like this site?

Happy Wednesday Kuzi-san! Haha it is midnight for me!
I am glad, I am not over ruling you, please let me know if I do anything to upset you.
Yes, would you like them to go home or stay at the school and go home on holidays, like harry potter? At Hogwarts.
I really love uniforms, I wore one in middle school and high school. It saves on getting dressed and worrying wish I could just do that forever, haha sounds weird yes? *flushes* I also feel girl uniforms are very very appealing to the eyes *flushes more*
I love anime but I only just discovered the amount of anime out there.

I have never Rped at all, This will be my very first time ever. I know how to write its like making a story with a co-auther yes, Kuzi-senpai? Can I call you my senpai or would that be rude to you? It means senior or upper classman which you are *smiles softly* If I make any mistakes please correct me. Oh are we writing in first or third person?

Senpai seems cool to me. Don't worry I will let you know if you have upset me promise. It can be iether or I don't mind. Maybe sometimes they go home before the holidays Or maybe go home on the weekends! That would be awesome staying the week then go home on the weekend or maybe not iether choice.

Awww this is your first time. Don't worry after a while role playing you'll know how long you know you can write like I mean how many paragraphs and what you like. It'll come natural after a while :)

Oh? There are a lot of anime. It seems like the more I watch the more I discover lol.

Yes it would be like writing a story just with someone else with you. Ok we can add the uniforms.
It would save a lot if we could just wear them that way we wouldn't have to worry about what we need to wear.

I mostly prefer third person I don't do well with first. Is this ok with you?

Great you will be Kuzi-san or senpai and I will be Fuu-chan or any other thing you would like to address me as.
I really like the weekend idea of them going home and they can choose if they stay or go home?
Oh, oh! Me too! I watch one and then another is looking good! I have netflix so I watch on there or get it from amazon.
Yippy for uniforms! May I describe the design? I will do it well, Kuzi-san!
I am fine with third person lets do that.

Do we rp classes or just do a bit then do a leap to the next scene? I think I said that right.

Psst did you get my message? *giggles*
Is it also okay that I add you to my buddy list? I wanted to ask first.

Woo another Amazon shopper! lol!
Maybe sometimes we can rp some classes, but I feel like maybe it will be out of class. So some classes yeah.
Of course you can Fuu-chan. I'll add you too if you don't mind.
I did get your message :) I "replied" lol.
Yeah you can design them. I'm not good at describing clothes so you go for it lol.

Yes! I buy anime shows and movies sometimes.
Okay sounds very good!
Oh I am far from minding my Kuzi-senpai
I did not get it. I think because the pms are not on. But I did reply in a new way for you *wink*
I like to describe things and I had lots of opportunity to get a good idea from animes.
Anything else we need to talk about?

I replied back *winks back* I use amazon for almost everything it's my number one shop if they don't got it where I live.
I don't think there is anything else we need to talk about. Do you want to create the thread or shall i?

I saw! hehe its like our secret code or something~
*twiddles with fingers and looks timid*
Um may you start it?

Awww Sometimes it's hard to start threads. Don't worry soon you'll be starting them. I will. :) Yeah it is like our secret code lol.

Yay and aww I already like Zara!
I am thinking my character will have white hair with light purple bangs and ruby red eyes like jewels, I will reply soon, but I need to attend to my Sayuri-baasan!

Finished! She just needed some readjusting and help with her medications :)

I've gottan very sleepy but we must continue later today! I will write with you soon Kuzi-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom