Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SKYRIM!! M/F or F/F, smut or plot! Huge craving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
Right now I'm looking for a skyrim-based rp, I have been playing the hell out of it recently. Open to m/f or f/f, plot or smut! Some ideas just off the top of my head include::

((mostly plot and luff))

My character became a known dragonborn at a very young age after a dragon attacked her town. She was whisked away for her own safety and raised by the greybeards, trained in both the way of the voice as well as swordsmanship. Stories of her exploits came and went but she had become something of a folk hero. A rich folkhero at that. The jarls themselves were tasked with finding the most powerful, most deadly steward to oversee her land. Between bandits, thieves, and the threat of dragons it was necessary. Your character was chosen as such a warrior. The dragonborn was not home often, but being far older than her, when they did see her, they could see the toll her life had taken. It was strictly business however, until such a time came that the dragonborn was injured in a way magic could not heal. Stuck at home with her steward, she will have to learn to rely on steel other than her own. Perhaps the steward opens up about feelings for the dragonborn, perhaps romance ensues. Regardless, when a dragon attacks the house the dragonborn is in no condition to fight. The steward must face the beast as well as a startling realization as he not only slays the dragon but also absorbs his very soul. The steward that had all this time sat on the side and protected the house, also dragonborn. Despite her injuries MC realizes she must take him to the greybeards and thus starts their dangerous adventure up the mountain to your character's destiny. It turns out they have more in common than previously thought..

((mostly smut))
- a maiden is kidnapped by bandits where she is held captive and raped, daily. Perhaps later on someone saves her, an adventurer.

- A rugged adventurer has wandered into town where he meets a prostitute bar-maiden. Romance ensues... and lots of fucking.

- A story revolving around a master vampire or a werewolf in the skyrim world.

- An adventurer adopts a girl off the street, feeling sorry for her, as he has a house in the city he only visits every so often. Romance ensues.

- An adventurer stumbles upon the body of a dead courier. He finds in his possession a letter of inheritance that was set to be delivered though the money with it has been long stolen. He/she decides to deliver the letter himself as an act of good nature. Who the letter is delivered to can be discussed.

- Ravaged by orcs ♥

- I would love to do something with an oblivion-style arena champion. Perhaps something between a jarl and the champion (she deploys his help?). Perhaps the arena champion has a taste for arena prostitutes.

If you have any ideas yourself just let me know! Looking for cute and lovey as well as smutty and delicious! I have no limits other than scat. Rape is loved, anything dark and twisted as well. Pretty much anything taboo so don't be afraid to make suggestions!

Thanks!
Forum only for plot!
Smut can be on PM.

Hello. Would love to discuss a few of the ideas you had. Enjoyed the idea of the first set up, but I would also love to collaborate on some things, since the basic world is already provided for us. I'll couple this with a PM, so feel free to respond in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom