Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A recipe for adventure

Take an old Professor with nothing to do with his money and blend an old bus mechanic in. Add a double decker extra long bus. Toss a self-built Mother Board in. Then decorated it with a holographic Bus Driver named Gus as well as many other specialized features that you can think of. Find some college kids that want some easy money on their summer vacation (2 to 6 would be enough) Be sure to alert the newspaper of the launching of this Experiment.

The main plot of this RP is to survive a Time Travel Experiment while gathering the 3 miniature buses that were launch in demonstrations, bring back a few things for Mac and Doc for proof as well as for yourself and get home safely.

I have a list of over 50 scenes that can be played out depending on the rolls of the dice. And yes you could meet yourself which might bring a few surprises as well. No one will know the results except for Mother Board or Mother for short. And she/me won’t tell until you have arrived at your location. So just sit down, fasten your seat belts and enjoy your trip!

RULES:

1) Don’t argue with Mother! Mother knows best.

2) Play fair even if the dice goes against you.

3) Follow Sites Rules.

4) If you have a question, please ask! Mother doesn’t read minds very well.

5) More Rules might find their way here in the future.

6) If you want to quit, please let me know. I prefer a dedicated group but Real Life does happen. There are always a way to write you out of the trip.

7) Have fun.

I will need ENPs ((Extra Nonessential Personal)) to fill in where needed and I’ll contact those who sign up as to what is needed throughout the RP.

ENPs CS

User Name:

Crew: Name:

Not exactly but if you want to 'play' with others, you may. There will be quests to be fulfilled in order to 'win'. But I will allow any human interaction that you wish to have as long as you get the job done.

Here are my Characters:
Mac-Old Mechanic who made the bus to his partner's specifications.
Doc- Old Professor of Time Theory
Gus- A holographic Bus Driver
Mother- the Main Computer who is programmed to micro manage the bus.

Sounds complicated. I think I'll pass on this one. But feel free to pop into the Medieval thread, there's basically zero rules in there.

Asphodel Terrarium - you have been accepted. Please keep an eye on this thread for any announcements. Thanks for joining!

Squishypink is no longer interested in this RP. There needs to be at least 2 students to run the RP.

Back
Top Bottom