Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheat On Me (MxF, lots of Plotting and Storytelling. Lit Please!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zzy123

Hey, looking to play a fun little idea I had! Can be in a thread or PM, whatever people prefer. I usually write medium to long posts so if you don't mind that then gimme a shout.

As a precursor, I am very much looking for someone who loves writing and is as much into plotting and getting engrossed in the storyline as me. So if that describes you and you like the idea then hit me up!

The plot would be set in modern times. A young couple, who have been together for about three years and are very dedicated to each other, are living together in a small apartment in the city. She is a very innocent, goodie two-shoes type who would rather spend the weekend at home with her boyfriend than go out. They're the typical sort of couple who are very in love and do everything together. She has a best friend however who is very much her opposite. She's a party girl who loves clubbing (a bit of a chav, if you're British) and though the two are so different they've been best friends since a very young age. One night said friend drags the girl clubbing (lending her her own slutty/chavvy clothes) which the girl only does after a lot of convincing.

The girl plays along and pretends to be enjoying herself until she meets a guy at the club. He's completely not her type - a typical muscly jock/chav guy who acts like a complete asshole and he acts in such a way that she hates. He is however extremely attractive and though she loathes his personality, the girl cannot help but be immensely attracted to him. Which makes her hate him even more. They chat, everyone gets a bit drunk and she maybe dances with him, perhaps they even share a kiss. It generally gets very heated and flirty and the girl knows that what she is doing is wrong.

It all continues on from there, when the girl slowly begins to enjoy skimpy clothing and over the top makeup and jewellery. She goes out more, meets the guy again and again against her own conscience and ends up cheating on her boyfriend with him. Where it goes from there is up to us!

I am looking to explore the relationship between the girl and her boyfriend, as well as between her and the macho douchebag. I have a few ideas which would fit into the plot but won't put them down here.

The biggest themes would be slow bimbofication/chavification, cheating, slow descent from good girl to promiscuous party girl.

PM me if you want to know more/do some plotting!

PM me if you are interested!

RE: Request Thread - Cheating Based! MxF (new idea)

bubuubuump

bbbump

buubump!

Bumppp!

bbbbump

bubububump

RE: Request Thread - Cheating Based! MxF

bump for the ladies

RE: Request Thread - Cheating Based! MxF (UPDATED)

buuumps

Bumpies

Bumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom