Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Freshest Ingredients [Maureenlove & DonVoltonus]

She began to speed up, thrusting fully in with each pump of her hips. "Damn, I'm already nearly there." She groaned, dripping violet pre into her depths.

Lilith moaned feeling her cock thrust into her fully with each movement of her hips. She could also feel herself getting ready to climax her body tightening around the womans cock milking it.

She groaned and bucked her hips, pumping her thick violet spunk deeply into her womb, coating every inch of Lilith's innermost walls.

Lilith's body exploded in pleasure causing her to moan loudly and gasp at the bed below her as thick violet seed was pumped into her filling her as she moaned underneath the woman.

She gave Lilith a gentle kiss, grinning. "Can't believe all of that fit, I thought I'd need to thrust shallow."

Lilith smiles at the kiss and sat up patting her stomach softly before laughing softly "Have you seen the elf men? Elf women need to be able to stretch wide and be able to take very long cocks. Are bodies have adapted to it." She said.

She chuckled, slipping out. A gentle glow surrounded Lilith's pussy, her inner passage taking on a purple tinge. "There we are, neatly protected, to a degree."

Lilith looked down as the woman pulled out from her. She could see a change in her body, instead of a soft pink her passage was now a purple colour. It amazed Lilith "Amazing, and that will protect me from what?" She asked.

"Poisons, toxins, extreme heat and cold. Won't prevent certain creatures from ramping up your arousal, but thats not really dangerous."

"I see." Lilith said nodded as she looked down once more "So now what do I do?" She asked looking around the small area they were in.

"Well, we can begin with my sweet Obby here, if you would like. I sell a whole lot of fireproofing potions to dragonslayers."

Lilith bit her lip softly and looked over at Obby then back at the woman "Okay." She said softly as she got up to stand "What to I, umm what do I do?"

Lilith nodded and bent down. She got on her hands and knees the wooden floor cold under her hands. Her breasts swayed slightly as she turned back to look at Obby watching him to see what he was going to do.

He mounted her, chest hot against her back, panting steam, his cock driving roughly into her, just shy of burning her walls, the magic covering her.

Lilith gasped feeling his hot skin press into her back. She turned and looked watching him press his cock into her. He was rough but she didn't care. She loved it, she could feel the heat of his cock warming her, she knew if it hadn't been for the other woman she probably qould have been screaming in pain, but instead she was moaning softly.

She watched with a smile, cock hard and dripping. "Good boy Obby, good girl Lilith." She chuckled, watching him easily sliding deeper, knot slapping the elf's labia, steaming precum drooling from her.

Lilith moaned softly as she felt Obby slide into her deeper. She felt his knot pressing into her and she turned to look at him wondering if he would knot her, she didn't care she knew it would only feel better. She also felt his precum running out of her the steam rising from it as it dripped onto the floor.

"See how good this feels?" She grinned, stroking herself. "It's a really good job to have." Obby started slamming roughly into her, knot popping in and out of her as he thrust. "Mmm, Obby really likes you Lilith, Isn't he wonderful at this?"

Lilith watched the woman stroking herself she almost wished she could go to her and take her in her mouth sucking her large cock. She felt Obby slam into her, his knot popping in and out of her causing her to moan "I am already in love with this job." She moaned, Obby was very wonderful indeed.

She walked over, cock at Lilith's lips. "I suppose we should protect each of your holes, just in case." Obby slammed deep, humping shallowly as his knot began to swell and heat up.

Lilith nodded and opened her mouth to take the womans cock just as she felt Obby slam deeply into her. Feeling his knot begin to heat up and swell inside her causing her to moan.

The canine growled, pumping thick, boiling spunk deep into her womb. It would surely killed a normal being, but with the protection, simply created a bizzare new bubbling sensation in her belly.

Back
Top Bottom