Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Freshest Ingredients [Maureenlove & DonVoltonus]

Maureenlove

Planetoid
Lilith looked at the large stone tower before her. It had taken her a days walk to get there. She panted slightly as the sun beat down on her the whole time. She wore a thin white dress, just short enough to cover herself. Her long blond hair flowing around her face as her long pointed ears stuck out the jewels in her earrings glittering brightly in the sun. She walked towards the tower slowly. Her master had sent her out for the fresh ingredients that could be found in there. The bag at her side held more the one empty jar to hold the things.

She walked slowly to the entrance, this was the first time her master had sent her out on her own to gather things. She didn't want to disappoint her master by messing up and not getting the ingredients she needed but master had not told her what she would be collecting. Instead he had just told her to go there and had given her the jars telling her to come back the minute she had the things she needed. She had frowned but bowed and said she would be back soon. She now walked into the tower, it was a bit dark but not to dark. She began walking up the towers steps looking for whatever she was sent to find "Hello?" she called out looking around."

As she reached the next floor of the tower, she would be met by a surprising sight. A tall dark-elf woman was sat on all fours, violet skin shiny with sweat, covered in moving black tattoos. Mounted upon her and thrusting away was a large wolf with deep, nearly black crimson fur, and eyes like flickering coals.

The woman gasped and panted in pleasure, facing in Lilith's direction, but with eyes closed. Beneath her hung a hefty cock, thick as a girl's wrist and well over a foot in length, deep violet head drooling shimmering lavender pre.

The wolf drove deep with a howl, the woman crying out in pleasue, spraying the ground beneath her with thick ropes of mystic spunk. Shortly after, the lupine beast slid free, glowing, magma-like seed pouring forth, collecting in the air as if a bowl awaited in, steam rising from the seed.

"Ahh, by the divines Obsidian I swear you're better each time." She opened her eyes, freezing as she saw Lilith. "I.......hope you haven't been there long..." She snapped her fingers, the wolf's sperm forming into a sphere surrounded by glass, dropping down with a thud. Her own seed was swept away as she stood, the shadows in the room swirling around her to form a cloak.

"Ahem, I am Darusinia Vashira Zerioth, Mistress of Alchemy...and bachelors in Summoning, Glamour, and Dark Magic." She offered a hand to shake, the wolf sitting beside her. "Oh, and that's Obby." She looked down, the beast's cock still half out of his sheath. "Oh put that away, no need to embarass us more!"

As Lilith came up the stairs to the next floor of the tower she was shocked to find a rather beautiful dark-elf being taken by a wolf. She wanted to turn away and look somewheres else but her eyes were glued onto the scene before her. Master had not told her what she would find there. She blushed as she watched the woman being taken. She watched as both her and the wolf spilled their seed. Her eyes focused on the womans cock more then surprised. She had never heard of a woman with a cock before. She looked down when the woman turned to her and asked her if she had been there long. She stood there for a moment dumb founded on what to say. She continued to look down even as she shook the womans hand softly "I'm Lilith. And no I wasn't here long. I-I'm sorry for walking in on you at a bad time." She said softly looked up at the woman for a moment then at the wolf she had called Obby. "My master sent me here to collect some ingredients." She told the woman.

She chuckled. "Hello Lilith, it seems your master was not very clear. You're here to apprentice under me, and learn how to collect ingredients. You'll be staying for quite some time actually."

Lilith looked at the woman with a bit of a shock on her face. "But master said to come right back after I got what I needed." She said her voice slightly shaky "He would always tell me everything." She stated "He would never lie to me." She was scared, she didn't want to stay with the woman, not after being with her master for so long.

"What you need is training, I'm sure that is what he meant dear." She smiled, walking to a large cauldron. "You were sent here to learn alchemy...even the not so well known parts."

"What do you mean the not so well parts?" She asked looking at the woman. She still stood by the stairs ready to flea at any second if things even looked like they were going to go wrong. Her hand went to one of the jewels in her ear twirling it absentmindedly as she waited for her answer.

"Like what I was doing. Certain creatures have alchemically volatile fluids you see. Obby here helps me make fire resistant salves so strong you can go skinny dipping into a volcano."

Who in their right mind would want to go skinny dipping in a volcano? She thought to herself looking at Obby for a moment. "But, does I mean I have to do that as well?" She asked thinking about what she had walked in on not minutes ago.

"Yes, it's one of the easiest ways to collect ingredoents for powerful mixtures. It's also quite a bit of fun too." She smiled, slowly walking around the cauldron.

Lilith nodded slightly watching the woman walk around the cauldron. She still kept her distance though, "But why me?" She asked wondering why she would be the one that was sent here to learn how to collect them.

"A gorgeous woman like yourself has to ask?" She teased, walking slowly closer. "I could show you how much fun it can be."

Looking at the woman she blushed lightly, no one, not even master ever called her beautiful. She lowered her head slightly then looked back up looking as the woman got closer "What do you mean show me?" She asked, the woman of course had peaked Lilith's interest.

She walked up to her, hands slowly sliding over her shoulders. "I'll show you what this type of collection feels like. I'll teach you just how enjoyable it is."

Lilith shivered when Darusinia slid her hands over her shoulders. Lilith blinked in surprise, did she want to do this? She pictured Darusinia on the floor with Obby, it looked exciting she looked at Darusinia and nodded her head "Please teach me." She said

"First things first." She led her to a bed at the side of the room. "I've enchanted my own seed, it will protect against pregnancies or dangerous fluids." She pushed Lilith back, gently but swiftly disrobing her.

Lilith let herself be lead to the bed. She gasped slightly as she was pushed back and her dress was taken off of her leaving her naked for the woman "Dangerous Fluids?" She asked as she raised her arms to cover her now bare breasts.

"Obby, for example, his bodily fluids are quite hot. I'd be burned without protection." She drew out her thick, tattooed shaft, rubbing it slowly over the elven girl's outer lips. "Don't worry, I won't use the whole thing."

Lilith nodded understandingly "And you will protect me from it?" She asked before bitting her lower lip as the woman drew her thick shaft out and rubbed it over her already lightly wet lips.

"Yes I will. And if any harm comes to you, I will mend you." She slowly pushed into her, spreading her open. "Ahh, do forgive if my endurance is sub-par, I seldom have female guests."

Lilith nodded, she would mend her if harm came to her. She wondered then for a second what kind of harm would possible come to her. But that thought was forgotten as the woman began to push into her, she could feel herself being spread open as she did so. She simple nodded her head "It's fine." She said not really thinking about what the woman had said.

She easily pushed deeper. "Mmmm, your walls are very accepting and flexible...You'll be very good at collection." She pressed deeper, cockhead rubbing the woman's cervix.

"Very good at collection." Lilith repeated quietly to herself, she was no longer watching the womans cock make its way inside her. She was looking up at the ceiling. When she felt her cock touch her cervix she gasped and moaned softly.

She groaned in pleasure, leaning over her and pushing smoothly into her womb, leaving them face to face. "Having fun?" She panted with a smile.

Lilith closed her eyes as she felt the woman push into her womb she moaned and looked up at her "Yes." She said softly as she panted.

Back
Top Bottom