Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaoi Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iko

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
So lately I have had a rather specific craving that I really want to try but couldn't find any suitable partners yet, basically a yaoi pairing. So let me get the important things out of the way first:

Plot>Smut:
I do like smut, yes, and am certainly fine with steamy scenes but I need a certain about of depth and character as well as plot development to keep me interested.

Characters:
As I mentioned, I need depth, so let me go into a bit more detail regarding characters. So what I'm looking for characters is to make them as realistic as possible. I don't just want a stereotypical good or bad guy, I want them to have emotions, thoughts, inner conflicts, struggles, specific habits, etc. Now, that's only in a perfect world of course, I definitely don't expect every single post to be stuffed with emotion, but a certain amount of realism is much appreciated. Also, when it comes to my characters, I usually prefer playing the more bratty, outgoing and self-centered type, although I'm perfectly happy to play more timid, shy or feminine personalities if my partner wishes.

Posting length and frequency:
I usually write a couple paragraphs, between 3 to 4 and would prefer if my partner could match it. So please no one-liners or single paragraphs per post. Also, I mostly rp through pms.

Kinks and Limts:
The easiest way to learn about my kinks would be to just take a look at my f-list but to give a brief rundown, I mostly enjoy darker and more taboo things such as abuse, violence, ageplay, bdsm, incest etc. But I definitely also am open to lighter topics such as vanilla and consensual.

I also enjoy modern and realistic settings the most, but I'd be open to historical settings, but please no excessive amounts of fantasy.

I think that should cover the most important aspects, so now onto to the more juicy stuff.

Like I said, I have really been craving a yaoi pairing. In such a pairing I'd strongly prefer playing the submissive character, which I know is the more popular role so that might also be a reason why I didn't find many partners so far.

Anyways~~ for pairings, here are a couple misc pairings and themes I'd adore.

- Incest(father/son, stepfather/son, uncle/nephew)
- Neighbours
- Wealthy Man/Runaway
- Pirate/Stowaway
- Servant/Prince
- Master/Pet or Slave
- Settler/Native american
- Serial Killer/Obsessed Fan
- Teacher/Apprentice
- Mad Scientist/Experiment
- Psychopath/Victim
- Villain/Superhero

- Kidnapping
- Ageplay
- Jealousy/Revenge
- Nativer americans
- Orphans
- Neglection
- Slavery
- Abuse

And here are a couple plot ideas that I'd like to expand on, mind you though that none of them are particularly fleshed out yet and I'm very open to change:

Ninja Student:
Set in a medieval japan era, I'd like to play some sort of ninja apprentice that recently joined a school. Maybe he ended up there to revenge his killed family, or perhaps one of the masters is related to him. Either way, although he's only an apprentice he's already quite convinced of his skill and manages to persuade his sensei to give him his first mission to prove his worth, just something goes awefully wrong. Maybe he runs into an ambush, or he bites off more than he can chew, etc.

Incest:
While the sky is the limit when it comes incest, I did have one more detailed plot I'd like to try. Basically the father could be some form of scientist who tries to develop an important cure, only problem is he has to experiment on humans with most of them dieing after, which is illegal of course. When he gets found out though by his colleagues he loses his scientist licence and gets fired. Returning home he tries to forget his experiments but just can't, believing that he's too close to success to stop now. So he decides to kidnap random people to continue his research, that is until one day his son accidentally stumbles upon the lab in the basement, the father catching him. Maybe the father is scared that the son would tell somebody and ruin his research, or maybe he has repeatedly failed and reached the end of his rope and realises he has to push himself further to succeed, using his son with the the firm belief that, since he loves his son he has no choice but to succeed now.

Serial Killer/Obsessed fan:
Now this is a bit more concrete. Basically your character would be a serial killer who manages to constantly evade the police. My character would be a teen, maybe coming from an abusive home, not having many friends or being suicidal, either way, the killer's murders are all over the media and for some reason my character starts to develop a certain fondness of the murders. We would have to expand on the 'why' and 'how' a bit more, maybe he is jealous of the attention the murders receive, or he sees some sort of beauty in them or so, but the bottom line is my character, being too depressed and lonely, decides to try and find your character. I also have a few more specific ideas regarding this idea if anybody was interested.

Lost Prince:
This could be set in either medieval europe or medieval india. Basically my character would be the prince of the kingdom, but he is extremely spoiled and arrogant, even to the point where he gives his parents a bad image and actively attempts to ruin their reputation. Reasons could be neglection for example. Either way, the parents grow fed up and decide he has to learn humility. So one day they decide to kick him out of the palace and onto the streets to see if he can fend for himself. They aren't particularly concerned about his wellbeing, seeing as he is the youngest son and has plenty older brothers to fill his spot and duties.

This could go a number of ways. Maybe he gets involved with crime, or tries to find a way back into the castle, or maybe he even comes to hate his parents and wants to kill them somehow, lots of options.

Fake Princess:
Much like the plot above, similar basis and setting, just that the parents, instead of kicking him out, decide they want to get rid of him for good and, to shame him and for their own joy, dress him up in in woman's clothing and bring him to the market place where he is auctioned off as a potential wife for the highest bidder. Of course the buyer, expecting a young and pretty wife, might suffer a rude awakening when he realises he bought a boy instead. Alternatively he could also be shipped off into slavery to begin with.

Wealthy Son:
This would be set in a historical western setting, maybe the civil war. My character would be the son of the wealthiest family around, them living in a small town with a couple other rich families. But even though everything seems fine on the surface, there are many people who secretly hate my characters family and are jealous of their success. Either way, when the war breaks out the parents and older brother decide to go fight and leave the youngest in the care of the neighbours until they return. At first everything is fine, the son receives letters from his family and can play outside and with friends, but one day things take a nasty turn as the head of the foster family loses almost everything gambling and faces massive debts. We could go several ways from there but the idea I like the most is the owner, in an attempt to somehow pays off his debts, decides to rent off the son as a prostitute. Since many people despised my characters father, they are very happy to pay good money for the opportunity to vent their frustration and jealousy on the son.

Your character could either be one of the customers who starts to take pity, the foster father, or maybe even just a traveler who stumbles upon my character on his way through.

Well, that's it for plots so far, if anybody is interested I'd love to hear from you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom