Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess in the Dungeon (Google x Fetish Kitten)

Arayael trembled.

She trembled, and she whimpered. She hurt in places she had never hurt before, and the stones she pressed herself against were cold and wet. Her eyes moved around the small cell, darting in the darkness, struggling to take in her confines and failing. There were no windows this far down, there was no way to tell time or gauge its passing. She wasn't certain if her mother's screams had ended abruptly hours ago, or days.

The memory of her father's blood spilling on the throne room floor was vivid, and kept her awake when she might have found some respite in sleep, and her brother's final moments lingered like a sour taste. She was the last surviving member of her family, perhaps of the entire royal court, and she was afraid of what that meant.

Her fingers dragged through her silken black hair, futilely trying to remove tangles as she tried not to break into tears again. It was terrifying, being alone. Every time she heard footsteps she was sure they were coming for her, coming to publicly execute her. She was a woman, and adult, even by her kingdom's standards. Her betrothed, a knight of the court, was certainly dead, and she was untouched, but she was a woman and a threat. In her kingdom, she could still claim the throne.

Her fingers caught in a snarl and she yelped, pressing harder back into the corner of the small cell. The odor of rotting hay filled the tony room, and filth form previous prisoners. She knew her dress, as tattered and torn as it was, and as fine as it had once been, was likely covered in it. She also knew it likely did not matter. THe corsetted bodice, which has so perfectly shown off the heavy weight of her breasts encased in soft silks, and the long, flowing skirts would not be salvageable... but that wouldn't matter in the grave.

A small sob escaped her, and she rose, her soft silk slippers quiet on the floor as she paced to keep her body busy and her mind distracted.

Why... why were they taking so long to do the inevitable? She would would fight them, she told herself, even if she knew her end would come either way, she would fight whoever had taken her kingdom, just so that they would remember that she was not easily done away with.

RE: The Princess in the Dungeon

http://jto.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/z1-schilling-short-shorts-c-20140530.jpg

It hadn't really been a war of conquest that had had caused the kingdom to fall but more like a coup from the outside that had brought down a rather strong kingdom that had stood for several centuries. The common people were untouched, the merchants were essentially left alone, and the soldiers and knights who threw down their weapons when commanded to do so had been allowed to live. There was been no reason to hurt any of them, most men didn't care who their king was so long as their taxes were mostly unchanged and they were left unharnessed. Nearly the entirety of the court had been killed just moments after the sun had set as a small army of monsters arose from the sewers beneath the city streets, werewolves and vampires quickly seizing the castle and before too long a larger army of men appeared on the horizon marching towards the walls of the capitol city. There would be no war, the kingdom of Desh'ka had taken another within a matter of hours with out any trouble at all.

The Emperor, the Undying God King of Desh'ka, Lord Fulgrim now sat upon the throne that had been the seat of the former king hours before, he had been the one who had dealt with the king and his son in a blur of violence before taking the Queen for some entertainment and making sure the princess was taking to the dungeons. The screams of the king had been most amusing but after a few hours he had killed her, she was human all the way back and of no interest because of that. A temporary diversion that would allow him to slake his thirst before moving onto other things in the night, he was now ruling a second kingdom of course. There was little to do that night, a few of the more opportunistic merchants had approached the palace and been given a chance to meet him, bowing to their new king as blood dripped from his chin, carefully inquiring if their would be a change in the tax rates as the body of the queen cooled at his feet.

They were shameless and that was enough to make Fulgrim laugh, none of them got the same answers because he just wanted to fuck with them at the moment and keep them all on edge as his men entered the city and took their places on the walls of the palace to ensure their master and his court would be kept safe while the sun was up and they were more vulnerable...

And the sun would be rising very soon, perhaps a half hour or so. Most of the members of his court were seeking out places to sleep away the day but Fulgrim already had such a place in mind and the entertainment had been sent down ahead of him. The dungeons were the perfect place for him, well fortified, only one way in, and of course easy enough to make more comfortable for his tastes. Already the trapping of the princess, valuable jewelry, some of her clothing, and of course some items he had brought along for her, had been set up just outside the dungeon along with her parents rather large bed... he might be a vampire but he wasn't going to sleep in anything less then comfort.

Knowing it was time he left the throne room, making his way through the halls with the certainty of a man who had been there before, who had walked the halls many times over the centuries. Before long he stood before the dungeons, several werewolves and over two dozen strong men waited for him there, some carrying touches and others carrying heavy tools. With a grin upon his face he made his way through the door and down the stairs into the dungeon, his eyes more then able to see through the darkness even before the men with torches began to follow him down to ensure there would be enough light for the princess to see him, a conquering king who stood in his black uniform with the red braiding and dark kid hide boots that had been polished to a shine... to make sure she would see the crown her father wore upon his head as he idly chewed upon the torn off arm of her mother, her rings still in places as his sharp teeth worked to tear at the flesh.

“Princess Arayael.” He greeted her with a smile as he reached the bottom of the stairs and caught site of her on one side of the dungeon in one of the few holding cells, most of the prisoners would have just been chained to a wall. “I am Fulgrim, I am the man who now rules your kingdom, and I am the man who you will call master.” And he would be happy to make sure she did just that and far more. “Given the circumstance I think it would be proper to kneel before me and pledge your allegiance.” The others were flowing in behind him, setting up torches for light, beginning to clean away the worst of the filth.

Arayael faltered in her pacing when she heard the entourage coming down the steps. She trembled for a a moment, sinking back toward the far wall of her cell, her breath catching as she silently calculated these moments to be her last. When the new king filled her narrow view she sank, first, back further, her eyes catching the glint of her father's crown. She swallowed a whimper, but when her eyes fell to her mother's arm she released a small, terrified cry.

She trembled for another moment, her eyes raising slowly to his face. Her spine straightened and she tried to find the steel in her bones even as her heart raced, her eyes darting to the torches behind the usurper. As he spoke, she stood in completely silence, but when he stopped, suggesting she might kneel, her lips moved uselessly for a moment. No words came, her voice caught as she released a trembling breath.

She took a step forward, without conscious thought, and she heard her voice as if it belonged to someone else. Someone, perhaps, who didn't fully understand what the were saying... who was too proud to realize what was really happening.. Surely, she knew... surely, she wasn't dim enough to stir the ire of a monster king.

"I would- would rather die, than kneel at... at your vile feet."

Her voice rang true in the small room, echoing around her, disembodied in the silence. Her fear was tangible, but so was her pride as she denied the Emperor both of his wishes.

From the look in her eyes when she spoke words of defiance made it clear that she expected him to die before very long. This wasn't really bravery, this was just defiance in the face of inevitable fate that couldn't be avoided anyway. It was defiance and it irritated him a little bit but in the same moment he was very excited by the thought, it only chose to further confirm what he already knew to be the case, confirmed that she was not some child of an affair but was actually the child of the king... and that was what was most important.

Fulgrim was very aware of her linage, two hundred years ago he had often visited this palace to spend time with one of her ancestors, a vampire who had some unusual ideas but was still well respected. Of course that same ancestor chose to undergo a very difficult and painful transition to become mortal once more, apparently for the sake of love and out of boredom with immortality. It was all entirely alien to Fulgrim but it happened from time to time and when it did... well vampires paid attention. Vampires all thirsted for blood, older ones were almost always thirsting for more blood and some descended into madness but Fulgrim had found a perfect solution.

For a vampire to drink the blood of another vampire would grant them a high unlike any other but it would quickly kill them, a single drink was fatal... but to drink the blood of the human descendent of a former vampire could give a similar sensation while not proving to be fatal. The princess who stood before him wouldn't be able to give him all the blood that he would need but her blood would be enough to help him remain in control of his thirst... she would serve as his living chalice as his empire grew even larger...

Of course she wasn't the only reason for the coup, there were also resources that were needed to feed his growing empire.

With a slight smirk on his face he stepped towards her, his arm and shoulder bulging for a moment as he gripped the door to the cell she was in and ripped it open, the metal in the lock giving away after only a few seconds. After that display of strength he continued to advance for her, knowing some paused to watch while most continued their very rapid cleaning, as soon as a space large enough had been clean several more men began to carefully carry down her parents bed and began to assemble it opposite her cell, silk sheets laid atop the down mattress, dark wood and bright colors on the fabrics... the fabrics would need to be changed soon but that was a matter for later.

Reaching out he gripped her by the jaw, just above her throat, forcing her to meet his burning eyes. “Oh princess, you will kneel before more, you will kiss my vile feet, you will worship me... and very soon you will be married to me.” That was of course important to legitimize his rule. Eyes locked on hers he extended his will, starting to worm it into her mind just to get a feel for her reaction. “You will beg for my attentions.”

RE: The Princess in the Dungeon (Google by FetishKitten)

Arayael retreated to the back wall of her cell as the vampire ripped the door form it's hinges. A cry of fear escaped her, and her hands clasped at her chest protectively. For all that she verbally defied him, she was truly only a step from hysteria. She had heard tales of vampires and monsters since birth, and the events of the night had only solidified their truths in her mind.

As the vampire too hold of her chin she bit off another cry, the faintest of whimpers escaping her as she felt his strong fingers dig in t her skin. She had no choice but to look up at him, and once her eyes met his she found she could not pry them away. Whether it be out of horror or from his own influence on her ind, she was his captive audience- mentally a well as physically.

Again, her lips moved but no sound escaped A a trembling hand grasped at his wrist. She scratched at him, her nails trying to shred his eternal flesh has her heart rate picked up further. Her pulse pounded visibly in her neck as her chin was tilted upwards, and her fulls, red lips glistened when she kicked them nervously.

"Never... never.... I will.. will die first." Defiance out steel in her voice, but her mind told a different story.

She was petrified, and she wished for nothing more than to die. She was afraid he would keep her alive, safe, healthy for his use. With her family gone, she had no comfort to seek in the mortal realm. She knew that death was the only way she would find any peace. The steel that was in her voice was nowhere to be found in her mind, as it unwittingly opened itself to him.

She was, indeed, the child of the king. The only true born child, and she had been coddled and protected, cherished even, all of her life. She had always known, and yet never cared, that she would one day be queen. She was well educated and strong, for a woman. Quick to learn, and agile, she had even been given some amount of combat training, which largely meant she had been taught how to turn acrobatics and a knife to deadly uses- more for her defense and fitness than anything else.

She was agile, limber, and far more resilient than any human had a right to be.

"I won't..." she stuttered, but she though, please... don't make me....

It was a common belief among the common men that a vampire could reach into your mind and know your innermost thoughts, could force you to do whatever they liked, to turn you into a slave with but a glance. This wasn't entirely true, it was prevent but it had a touch of truth in it. A vampire could violate your mind but it took time, a fair amount of time was needed before a vampire could truly be said to have any control over you and even then it was difficult, to make a man kneel required quite a bit of focus and to force someone to harm themselves or their loved ones took care more effort then just doing it yourself. The princess had the lineage of a vampire, the blood was watered down but it was there and that made it even trickier. Fulgrim wasn't trying to control her as his mind brushed against hers, lifting surface thoughts and emotions, instead he was just starting... Pressing carefully like a thief trying to pick a tricky lock.

"You won't die..." He assured her with a slight smile, knowing that by now the men and wolves he had brought down to clean up a little and assemble his bed were matching closely, they wanted a show and they knew what would come soon enough. "There will be days when you beg me for death, and that will be soon, but I intend to keep you for quite a while."

The nails in his wrist did nothing but his left hand twisted, one moment normal and the next clawed and grey. With those same claws he stroked the side of her neck, knowing what pumped just below the surface, a firm touch away from him, by instead they trailed lower, catching on and starting to shred her corset with ease, revealing more of her flawless flesh to his hungry eyes. "Everyone else out." He whispered, knowing he would be heard as he let the princess feel his arousal, his need for her, through the link between them. Later he would display her for all to see but for now he wanted her all to himself. "I want some time with my bride to be."

The princess cried out as she felt the claws against her neck, dangerous as she lowered to shred her gown. His words inspired fear, panic even, as he promised her she would not die. She shook her head, her mouth going dry with terror as the other monsters in the room began to leave. Her knees went weak as she felt his arousal, and her eyes widened

If he would not kill her willingly, then she would make him kill her.

She began to twist in his grip, fighting. Her hands tore at his clothing and flesh, useless against the latter even as the rending of fabric filled the room. She screamed, half in fear, half to stir her own bravery as she struggled between him and the wall. She tried to push herself onto his claws, felt them cut into her skin but never cause more than surface wounds as she began to sob.

"I will never be yours! I will never be your wife! I will-will kill myself! I will convince one-one of your men to do it! You can't... you can't have me! I won't let.. let you spoil me- ruin me!" She writhed in his grasp, scratching at his face, trying to get to his eyes as she began to cry without ever knowing it, "Vile, disgusting creature! You are.. are less than.. than the slugs and maggots beneath the stones of my- MY CASTLE!"

She was actually surprisingly strong for a human but it wasn't nearly enough to overcome the strength of a vampire. Oh she managed to make a mess of his uniform and that was aggravating on its own but her nails did nothing more then leave slight stratches along his flesh and her own attempt to twist herself from his grip barely drew any blood from her body, right between her breasts were a few slight trickles of blood and that was enough to make his eyes dilate and nostrils flare, the scent of her blood was like that of the finest wines to a connoisseur. It took a fair amount of self control not to run his tongue over those slight little rivers of blood.

Fulgrim let her tantrum carry on without batting an eye, oh sure what she was saying was meant to provoke him but in truth it did little more then annoy him a little bit. She was disrespectful but given a little time she would soon be shown what her proper place was and learn to enjoy it. As she tried to get his eyes he only tilted his head back, putting them just beyond her reach. It was adorable really, she was spirited and he would enjoy breaking her all the more because of that, he would have her begging for his mercy soon enough.

After she mentioned her castle he finally reacted, releasing her throat and then far to fast to follow the hand that had twisted into a claw was restored to normal and struck across her face with the back of the hand. He had to be careful of course, she was fragile and he could easily kill her but instead he gauged his blow to knock her off balance before quickly catching her by the hair and pulling her upright again to gaze into her eyes, wanting to see any pain or fear that was there, continuing to assault her with his arousal.

“You don't seem to understand the situation that you are in right now my lovely little princess. Your kingdom, your palace, and you belong to me. I will do with you as I like, I will feed from you, I will fuck you, and if there is a moment where I want to hear you scream then I will whip you before your people.” Another blow, this time a fist slammed into her stomach only to hurt her before he started to drag her out of the cell and towards the bed her parents had shared... the bed where he would first take her.

“Of course I intend to preserve your innocence until the wedding, its only proper.” He explained as he tossed her towards the bed and then began to patiently unbutton the torn remains of of his uniform. “But I will still be using your body to slake my lusts before I go to sleep...” A sneer, the shirt discarded. “You can fight me if you like but it won't do anything but make what comes next hurt more.”

The princess was silenced, quite immediately, by the blow to her face. She was thrown to the side, only to be jerked back, her eyes wide and full of pain and fear. Tears had begun to run down her cheeks as she barely held back a sob, her lips trembling as she tried to shake her head. Words, though, never came, and when he pulled her forward, tossing her onto the bed, she took a moment to just lay still.

His words echoed in her mind. He would use her as he wished, like a thing... an addition to the castle and kingdom had stolen. He would fuck her, and marry her to take her title, and he would hurt her. She had never felt the lick of a whip before, or the blow of a hand until moments before. The silk of her parents' bedsheets pressed against the quickly bruising flesh of her cheek as she sobbed for the first time.

If he was not going to spoil her... then what? The one thing she had never received any teaching in had been sex. She knew only that on her wedding night her husband would find pleasure in her womb, and would fill her with his seed in the hopes of producing an heir. What other possible way could this man.. this monster find pleasure in her?

As she began to regain her senses she crawled up the length of the bed, turning around to stare at him as she pressed against the headboard. She grasped a pillow and hugged it to her as if to hide and protect herself as she stared at him in horror.

"Please.... please..." SHe gave in a little, "Please, wait. W-wait... wait until we are m-married." She tried to buy herself some time, "Wait and... and I promise to give myself to you willingly." It was a lie, a bold-faced lie, but only because she intended to find a way, or a person, to die before she ever spoke vows of marriage. "Please... f-...feed f-from me.. if you must... but do not use me.... please?"

Oh the marriage wasn't just about taking her title, it was also to make her suffer. He knew she would be ruined forever when he fucked her but he knew for sure that once he married her there would be almost no hope that someone might try to rescue her from him, that there would be no noble hero who would ride through the city in order to save him. He would rob her of her hope, he would break her, and he would leave her entirely at his mercy and happy to serve his will. All of that would just make it easier for him to enter her mind and manipulate her. By midnight the next day she would be his bride and she would loose all hope.

At that moment the men under his command would be scouring the castle, the princess was betrothed so she would no doubt have a dress around somewhere that had already been made for her. She would wear it the next night, forced to stand before her people as she married a monster.

As she crawled up the bed to escape from him he watched her with a smile and continued to undress, happy to see that there was still an anchor point for manacles just above bed where he would be able to attach chains and keep her in place, pointless but fun just to torment her and break her spirit. Her begging him was clearly an attempt to buy herself some time, to help her escape from the plans that she just couldn't understand. A princess would only learn about sex for copulation, what would she think as he forced his hard cock deep into her ass and fucked her mercilessly. Still she was trying, it was likely a lie but he was curious and as he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the slacks he wore he let them fall away, revealing to her his entire naked body. From the strong muscles of his upper body, the well defined abs, and of course most importantly was what hung between his legs. At that moment it was nearly flaccid at the moment, having only just starting to thicken and yet it was still enormous, nearly six inches long and impressively thick but when completely aroused it would stand at just over twelve inches long and be thicker then the wrist of the princess.

“Oh I want to believe you princess I really do.” He said slowly, tone mocking and eyes narrowed with suspicion. “But honestly I don't... I suppose I should give you a chance, a single chance to prove to me that you deserve to be granted one more night where you may maintain your innocence. I want you to remove your clothing princess... I want you to stand before me with not a scrap of clothing on you and if you fail to do so then the chance will be lost and the punishment will be harsh.” Oh he wanted to fuck her then, to steal her virginity as his fangs were buried in her neck so that he would be able to taste the shame and pain... but he would wait. Upon the completion of the wedding ceremony the dress she wore could be... modified a little bit and then as he sat upon her fathers throne she would be made to sit upon his cock before as many people as could fit into the main hall.

“Hurry now my bride to be, my patience is limited.”

The princess had not truly expected him to give her a chance at mercy, and as her eyes widened in surprise her hair fell over one shoulder. It was straight but for the tangles, and shined even in the darkness. Her skin was unnaturally pale, and perfect, her lips so red they appeared to be covered in blood. Her eyes fell to his cock, then darted quickly away, and she wiped at the tears on her face as she hesitantly pushed the pillow from her form.

She climbed from the bed very slowly, every moment calculated. She knew that if she moved too fast, she would find the nerve to try to run and everything would become much worse. Again, she wiped at her tears, sniffling as her eyes locked on the floor. She began unlacing her corset, her hands trembling as she clumsily worked the chords. It took her longer than it should have but she was unpracticed in undressing herself. Before long, though, the corset fell to the floor and she began stripping away the rest of her dress. She bared her perfect body to her new Master, her skin almost glowing in the darkness.

When she was fully naked she stood with her legs against the bed and her arms crossed over her breasts. For a moment, she looked very young and scared as she trembled, completely exposed and temporarily obedient. Her hair fell in a curtain over one shoulder, obstructing a breast, but the other could be partially seen behind her arms, as could the valley between her thighs be clearly seen.

Trembling, she swallowed hard, stammering when she tried to speak, "Please, I've... I've done.. as you asked."

“There we are...” He whispered with a smile, smiling and exposing his fangs, more then one hunger very obvious as his cock began to swell even further. He took his time approaching her, saving the fear in her eyes as she stood before him entirely exposed. The attempt at modesty with her arms seeking to cover her breasts was pointless, it was immediately clear how perfectly formed they were and she hadn't even tried to cover the valley between her legs. Of course there was some hair there and that would need to be dealt with right away... the small patch of hair there would be removed right away in order to ensure she knew better.

“You really are gorgeous.” He complimented her as he snatched up a few pieces of straw from the floor when he approached and brushed them by one of torches to cause them to burn gently. Reaching out for her with his left hand he held her by the neck again, squeezing to make sure she would need to struggle to breath and have trouble moving. “I will soon mar your flesh with scars and bruises and yet each one of them will be something that you bare with pride, evidence of your devotion.” He was speaking to her softly now, almost trying to put her at ease as he tried to push the most depraved images he could think of into her mind.

Images of her bound and whipped as he violently fucked her from behind.
Images of her naked before him on the throne, worshiping his cock with only her mouth.
Images of her body swollen with his child, moaning as he drank deeply from her neck and pawed her body with his hands.

And as he pushed those images into her mind he brushed the burning straws over the delicate folds of her sex, the smell of singeing hair filling the air as he burned away her bush and even singed her flesh. “Tell me dearest princess, are you excited for our wedding night?”

Arayeal trembled as the vampire approached her, her eyes rising slowly to his face. She pushed back some, but did not truly retreat as her face colored with embarrassment. His words brought yet more tears to her eyes as she imagined what he would do to scar her. Her lips moved as if she might plead with him, but as his hand wrapped around her throat they stilled, her back arching and her body tensing.

Her fear blossomed into full bloom as he successfully filled her mind with images of her future, beneath it all, his arousal apparent. She closed her eyes tightly against the visions, gasping for breath, her pulse beating beneath his fingers.

And then she felt the flames between her thighs. Her scream might have filled the room and echoed off the walks, but instead it escaped her garbled and tight as she tried to jerk back, her eyes flying open. Though the damage was rather minor, the pain was intense and she could do nothing more but try to escape, both of her hands grabbing at his wrist, leaving her breasts bare to his gaze as she tried to jerk her lower body back.

She didn't understand why he was causing her pain when she had done what he had wished, and the confusion brought with it more fear as teh color washed out of her face. In that moment, she might have done anything he demanded of her to escape the flames licking at her sex.

He wasn't just doing it as an improvised act of grooming, it was also a random act of cruelty, tormenting her just because she attempted to make a deal with him rather then giving him exactly what he wanted. In time she would give him what he desired, in time she would learn that it was better to give him exactly what he wanted then to try and find a way to avoid submitting to him completely. “It hurts doesn't it?” He asked with a small smile on his face, eyes cold as he pressed the flames closer against her flesh, able to hear it burning a little bit just underneath the hammering of her pulse. “From this point on you will keep yourself carefully groomed, free of any hair below your neck. Should I find any after today then I will do this to you again and won't stop nearly so quickly.”

Releasing her neck he let her fall to the ground, blowing out the burning bit of straw and tossing it aside. IT was amusing to watch her react to the pain and attempt to gasp for breath, at this point he was just dragging things out and letting her now just how powerless she was in that moment, how a few hours ago she had been a princess with perhaps more power then anyone in the kingdom but the king and queen themselves and now she was nothing more then an adorable little toy for him to torment and corrupt for as long as he might like.

“I hope you understand the situation that you find yourself in princess...” He sneered at her, almost making her title sound like the most vile insult that could possibly leave his tongue. “You exist only for my pleasure. Now if you want to avoid me hurting you any further then I want you to crawl over here and kiss my feet.” Considering what she had refused to do earlier having her go one step further would of course be delicious and just to torment her further he focused the thoughts he was sending to her mind to a single sexual idea, an image of her on her knees, worshiping his cock with her mouth, clearly in pleasure with every single second of it.

“Maybe a little time at the foot of your master will put you in your proper place.”

The princess screamed at the vampire pressed the flame closer to her skin. Again, the sound was tight and more of a gargle of distress than anything else. She sobbed and tried to shake her head as he held on to her.

It was only when he dropped her that the raw sound of her sob broke through her room, broken by a gasp of air and coughing. She scuttled backwards, away from him, until she was pressed against the wall, her eyes wide and her tears fast as she listened to every word he said. Parts of her flesh were blistered and singed and she tried to cover herself, but cried out, jerking her hand away as she sobbed She cringed when he demanded she kiss his feet, another sob breaking through the room. For a moment she trembled, her crystalline eyes wide and teary as she cowered, trembling, her lip quivering.

Suddenly, with a sharp intake of breath and another sob, she was moving, crawling quickly to he man's feet. She feared that he would burn her again, or do worse, and the wear of the night- the death of her loved ones, her imprisonment, the change in her status, and now her humiliation and pain- had all intermingled and woven together in an impressive show of obedience and submission. Her tears fell on the tops of his feet as, for the first time in her life, she subjugated herself to another person. Her lips brushed the top of his foot lightly as first, a shudder of disgust and a tremble of fear running down her spine as her hair pilled forward, pooling on the floor. A trembling breath and another soft sob broke the space between one kiss and the next, and slowly the kisses became firmer.

She tried to deny the image in her head though, unaware of if he could feel her refusal or not as she pushed at the image of the scenario until, to her relief, it disappeared from her mind. Her eyes closed and she drifted, for a moment, in the darkness and safety of her un-molested mind, only the sound of own breathy sobs and the feel of his skin beneath her lips holding her in reality.

Back
Top Bottom