Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Ask me Anything'

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I always find these kinds of games to be interesting, as well as something that can help people understand each other better. The game is simple, whoever posts right after me can ask me a question.

I'll respond to that question, as soon as I can - and ask a question of the person who posted before me. This cycle will just continue to cycle and loop, and we can learn so much about each other.

Someone else will have to start things off, and please keep in mind that though you can ask personal questions - do not break any of the site rules. Pretty simple, right?

Also this is not meant to turn into a religious, political, or anything sort of debate... based on whatever people say. You got a problem with something someone said - take it up with them privately or keep it to yourself.

Do not, under any circumstances, reveal real life personal information about members - or give out personal information that could lead to the lowering of your safety in real life.

This is meant as a game of truth, and that's how I intend to play it. Let's have some fun :D

Basic Break down.

TDM - Person A
Person B asks Person A question
Person C posts and asks Person B questions
Person A answers Person B's question and then asks Person C a question.

Sound pretty easy ? Basic idea behind it, and the letters can be adjusted... I'll answer the question when I answer it... and ask a question of whoever posted before me. :D

Asphodel Terrarium said:
This game will be confusing then. Just saying. With all these interloops.

Agreed. It doesn't sound easy at all. I was trying to figure out the rules earlier but I didn't say anything because I figured it was just me.

Besides that, we have a games forum now, TDM! These types of "get-to-know-you" games are often played there and there's several different kinds. ^^

Back
Top Bottom