Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM Post-Apocalyptic Rp! (Mxf f//)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I would love to get a roleplay going with someone over YIM! Message me over YIM at DefiantLittle@yahoo.com.

I am looking to roleplay something along the lines of a Post Apocalyptic rp, think Fallout, Borderlands, Revolution, Walking Dead-esq settings. Though even when I base a rp on a setting I use OC's so don't come to me with your favorite characters trying to get me to play them...not my cup of tea.

I will also do modern roleplays, but come to me with ideas if that is what you are looking for.

My interests are in darker stories. Pretty much limitless (no scat please), but beyond that I am pretty good. If you aren't a fan of non-con (not saying I need it all the time, but my rps typically have it somewhere), or violence, or drugs/language, etc, then I probably am not the partner for you.

I like partners who can play multiple characters, provide story ideas, and invest in the rp as much as myself. Send me an IM and we can chat about ideas and figure something out! I can play male or female, and not interested in MxM pairings, but I can do gang bangs/partner swapping.

TTYS!

Still looking, send me an IM if interested!

Also willing to look at other roleplay ideas/settings, so feel free to suggest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom