Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apology and a search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making this thread for two reasons. one, to apologize for flaking on people on here in the past. It isn't that I meant to, things have been tough IRL lately. We had to pawn my laptop, we lost wifi, we lost electric and we're still trying to get caught up on a lot of bills. I have just got my laptop back though and I will be able to be online around 4 GMT-5 eastern standard time to around 8-10.

now onto the search thread
some basic things I require from someone I RP with
1: please be able to reply in actual sentences with proper grammar and punctuation. I'm not asking for the queen's English, just enough for me to understand you and to be able to get something out of the RP
2: I have a limited time to be online. Please respect this.
3: I like it rough
4: I like hetero, but will gladly do Yaoi, and some Yuri. I have no problem if like two girls that are being fucked decide to make out with each other, or doing a male character, usually really meak and weak and innocent, used as some bigger stronger guys' cocksleeve.

Some things about me:
My names Sarah, but thinking of changing it to Sandra or something maybe. don't know yet
I am a very nice person
I love to RP
I don't mind making friends with you and would somewhat prefer it if not that's cool too.
My tastes are very dark and I expect my partner to be able to fulfill those tastes

The major things I won't do
Scat
Furries (Will do bestiality)
Anthro (Will do Nekos)
Young child

Kinks:
S&M
Hair pulling
choking/strangling
Piercings
bondage
secrecy (Hiding the characters affairs from other characters in the RP)
Corruption (Taking a good girl and turning her into a sex crazed slut whore)
Pregnancy (Not mandatory, I just don't mind and like it some)
FORCE
Being a Puppy Girl
Public (Can be public as in doing it outside, or just in front of people I like secrecy and hiding, but there's also a thrill out the big reveal to other characters)
Double Penetration*
Deep throat*
Innocence dismantled
toys (Vibrators, plugs, beads)
[watersports] (Can completely do without)
drugs(Nothing major)
being treated worthless, dehumanizing, like a thing and not a person, being stomped into the ground, and belittled
Something I love is for my character to be more powerful or have a better special ability that the other doesn't, however that is rendered inept by them making her their bitch.
I do yuri, but not exclusively. I do yaoi, but I'm not the best person in the world at playing a boy.

Basic pairings

Master x Slave
Hero x villain
Villain x hero
Dom x Sub
Student(s) x Teacher
Teacher x student(s)
Father x Daughter x brother x friends (Can be daughter's, father's, brother's)
older Neighbor x Neighbor teenager girl
Princess(es) x knights
Princess(es) x rebels
Princess(es) x conquerors
Princess(es) x Slaves
princess(es) x King(s)
Prince x Slave(s)
Vampire x blood whore
Supernatural being x teenage girl
Evil God x something
Mobster x something
Former perfect daughter x the mob

Some plot ideas

Father is indebted to the mob because he borrowed money for the hospital bed of his dying wife. When they come to collect and find his beautiful voluptuous innocent and sweet daughter they decide they'll take her in exchange for his debt not giving him a choice. from there the mob uses her as nothing but their public cum dump and break her. (The mother will soon die in her hospital bed perhaps the last thing she sees is her daughter being fucked?)
Kinks including: Puppy girl, piercings, bondage, toys, deep throat, double, group, corruption. Virgin, choking, hair pulling. public

A ruler has begun to conquer the land. It was once torn apart by feuds over race and belief, making it easy for the conqueror to go on the war path, claiming the lands around theirs, and each time they do they add another successor to their harem, another body to be turned into their puppet before the eyes of their very people.
Kinks include: Deep throat, toys, [watersports], corruption, [killing or harming], Virgins, pregnancy, public

Asleep in her mansion while her parents are away, the young rich girl awakes to a noise and wanders downstairs to find her house has been broken into. she turns to run and scream when one of them grabs her from behind and strangles her till she faints. when she wakes up again she is no longer in her well known mansion but some strange stone basement. What will her kidnappers do? Rape her? Torture her?
Kinks include: Deep throat, toys, double, corruption, group, bondage (Ie handcuffs chains, straps), choking, hair pulling

The hero of the story, or so they should have become one day, if things hadn't have changed. When the hero was a young child the evil force conquering the land sought them out, killed their parents, and took the hero under its thumb, teaching it the wicked awful things they could accomplish, not to care for people but to stomp them into the dirt. and how to serve the evil in its bed chambers as well
Kinks: corruption, deep throat, possible Yaoi

You tell your children not to meet strangers over the internet but everything you tell them goes in one ear and out the other. When this teenager begins to grow interested in the world of S&M they meet someone on the internet, someone they believe to be kind, generous, nice, and understanding of the thrills viewing such products sends through them. When they decide to meet up the teenager meets a rich successful man who is more than confident about himself and what he can teach the young one about such things that keep them awake at night. ending up taking them to all kinds of stores buying them whatever they wanted and whatever the man wants them to have. it seems like a wonderland dream, but then he springs a surprise on them as he takes them to the very S&M club in town they own. Overwhelmed by the experience the gifts and the majesty of the club, what will happen to the teenager?
Kinks S&M, bondage, collars, LEASHES, possible Yaoi, but would prefer not. secrecy

It had been three years since their mother died and the house was constantly divided, the father in the living room or his bed room usually drinking, sleeping, or working, the son in his bedroom blaring music, working out, or doing god knows what, and the daughter, trying her best to maintain perfection in her room, studying for the best grades to get a scholarship to college and get the hell out of there. There comes a problem one night though. she's needs her father's signature for the school to let her take driver's edd. She could easily skim the money off of him without him noticing, but she couldn't forge his signature. so she goes to her drunken father. Lost in delusions, his daughter looks to him like nothing more than an even prettier version of her mother when she was young. He ends up forgetting everything and taking her, forcing her, over and over, and over again, that night he breaks her in without care of her or her begs and pleads to stop. She feels too ashamed to tell anyone, and her father soon continues even without the need of being drunk. when she finally gets the strength to confide in her older brother, he turns out to be no different than their father.
Kinks: Wincest, PUBLIC, SECRECY, double, deep throat, group, drugs, pregnancy, piercings, corruption.

there's a small store that moves around from area to area. it never stays long, and the items in the shop seem perfectly made to cure your problem. there's no price on any of them either, or so it seems. the shop is run by a being who transcends time and has much power. he does this to give people what they want and take what he wants, a girl a town or so, each to work in his shop to be trained into a cock whore who will sell themselves in his other business, a whore house for supernatural beings like him.
Kinks, piercing, corruption, deep throat, double, group, pregnancy, puppy girls. collars, leashes

With the defeat of the Queen witch the other races have conquered over the remaining witches and captured them, turning most of their species into sex toys and cum dumps. Witches are normally smarter and put up more of a fight, but everyone knows if you give a witch a little bit of this drug that gets passed around they're all horny retards looking to get fucked. What's more, they're helpless to listen to whatever you say, and the things they could do for you with their magic are amazing.
Kinks: Collars, Public, piercings, corruption, group, deep throat, double

After waking one day to discover she has the ability to heal, a young girl sets out to test her ability in a secluded facility, no wound or even death seeming to last on her, her new ability healing it within a few moments. When a guy who spends a lot of time there where she just so happens to be experimenting sees her, he decides to try her out, raping her and choking her out till she passes out. She still just heals from both the rape and the choking, but when she wakes up she finds she is now property of the gang the boy belonged to, plenty of guys ready to experience her body and its mighty healing power.
Kinks: Masterxslave, corruption, group, deep throat, double, bondage

Humans and vampires had been feuding for some time, but then they seemed to stop. No one can explain why they stopped, or what lead to it, but the feuding ended. About the same time, a new normal seemed to set in. Male vampires would have human females for them, and human males were given vampire females. The human males were allowed to screw and use the vampire girls however they saw fit, so long as they gave them a bit of blood. Vampire males were given human women for about the same reason, to use and to suck, the act of sucking blood putting whoever they drank from into a heat of passion which cannot be stopped.
Kinks: abuse, group, not good at coming up with kinks right now

The controller, a mystical hand held gaming devise with the ability to modify the world around it however the player saw fit. Turn guys into girls, sure, make girls breasts bigger, sure, make yourself a girl, why not, make someone horny, give them extra appendages like ears and a tail, set their stats in certain fields higher, lower, upgrading their abilities to do things, this hand held device, which a certain someone has found, allows the user to shift the very world. Other basis for this, an App of the same purpose, a magic phone, other electronic, or a key of some kind, no matter the medium it has this same purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom