Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punisher war journal (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
December 3 1985 punishers war journal:
i light a cig as I walk down the rained on pavement of Brooklyn. My trench coat travels behind me blowing in the wind. I haven't shaved I don't have fucking time for appearances right now. Jack the snake, as his gang buddies call him, has to pay. He wasn't even green lighted for the drive by that took three year old Susan's life. Only three not much older then my daughter was. My fists clench like breathing. The people on the streets give me a wide breath. If they don't recognize me, they recognize the fire in my eyes.

This wasn't a job. It was punishment. I would take jobs now and then. Then there were these the more personal ones. The ones the dug beneath the scars. I didn't have much on me. A ka bar knife always a good tool. Two .45 semi automatic pistols, classic design. One shot stopping power with an eight shot mag. I carried one extra mag in my cargo pants. Underneath my now famous skull shirt I wore a lv 3 bullet proof vest. One flash bang. I saw the parking lot where snake boy hung out with a few of his buddies. A cafe was across the street from it. As I opened the door a bell chimed. I had a perfect window view of his gang. An alley behind the parking lot was my escape into a jeep I parked nearby yesterday. Three years old..my fists clench again. After the streets clear and the lot empties ,except for them, I know it's time to go to work.

I walked out of the cafe as night descended. None of them saw me approach. Too busy with their rap shit. I pulled my knife with my left hand and stuck the first guy in the right side of the neck. His song ended as he reached for his wound, I pulled his 9mm with my right. He fell to the ground hands trying to pressure the wound as blood gushed between his fingers. He had 5 minutes max. Two shots went into Jacks other friend as his hand reached his gun. I pulled the trigger on jack but it was empty. So I rolled to the left and tossed the gun at his face. He ducked, I charged, knife going into his gut. " This is Susan." i told him as his mouth filled with blood. His own bleeding and the stomach acid would finish him off. I picked his cell off him, better way to locate more scum and headed to my jeep. Just another nights work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom