Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House of Sodom(See Interest thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
April 1 1845

The stone walls are cold. Soon I with those that survived will hang for our actions. In some ways I regret it. In other ways how can I? We were allowed to see the blackest desires and most profound warping of
the human body. All in the name of our most basic instinct. Sex. If I close my eyes I can still hear their screams and it still excites me. I was not always this way, and I have skipped ahead of my own tale. Old and near death it is easy to forget that life was not always so open. And so I include my old journal entries to fill in the blanks for who may ever ready this tale of lust and perversion. Or perhaps it is to revealing of what we are capable of and shall be set to the flame.

June 5 1842
My name is Arthur Connor. When I was young my mother was beaten to death by my father, in return one night I killed him for it in his sleep. It appeared as if he simply slipped away. Because there was no suspicion I inherited a vast sum of money and land.

I never trusted women, I never had a mother to teach me to. The little amount of times I had relationships of flings with them it went bad. They have never been able to satisfy me and I grow bored after the first conquest of their body and then even their heart. I realize now the only way to find out what it takes to keep me interested is to not hold back. But how far can I go? This must be done in secret.

I have sent letters to my closest friends who have had similar experience's, detailing how we should gather all the young servant girls and boys all over the age of 16 and as old as 45 and see where things take us. I now eagerly await their responses.

Found diary of Rei Yamada

June 20th 1842

Mistress came into our guest chambers today. She told us she was invited to this gathering a friend of her's invited her to. She chose me and one other servant to accompany her. She refused to answer our questions of what sort of engagement she was to be attending. We knew not to question her, however.

June 22nd 1842

Today we left to a Sir Connor's home. Mistress informed us that this would also be a form of dinner party. When I asked why she chose us, she said simply that my silver hair and petit body would draw in eyes. I felt myself blush pretty hard. The trip is still pretty quiet. We should be arriving tomorrow.

June 23rd 1842

I am excited as I write this. We can see Mr. Connor's home just ahead. Even Mistress seems excited. She's been smiling for the past few hours. I need to hurry and make myself look presentable next to Mistress.

June 24th 1842
I'm so glad our first arrival showed up today. A small young thing. She of course has no clue what she is doing here, none of them will until it's too late. Rei Yamada they said her name was. It time it won't matter. Hell it doesn't now.

June 25th 1842
The house is empty mostly except the new girl. I have her doing servant tasks to stay busy. Her Mistress simply watches and corrects. I wonder if I should include her in the game or simply send her away? Time will tell. Soon the others will arrive. What a time it will be then.

June 24th 1842

Well... First day at Master Connor's. I'm not sure exactly what was going on now. Mistress had said it was a dinner party. Maybe not all the guests have arrived. I will admit that the master... Bothers me. I can't quite describe it with words. Its just... There's this strange glint in his eye whenever he looks at me. Mistress hasn't made things any better. Starting tomorrow, I'm supposed to be assisting his maids, under her supervision of course. I'm hoping more guests arrive tomorrow. That way I won't be the only one under his gaze.

June 25th 1842

Now I really am starting to be bothered by Master Connor. Mistress and him both just sit and watch me work. I'm used to mistress, but... Not him. I worry more now. I try to never be alone with Connor... I still can't describe it.

Later June 25th
This little girls seems afraid of me. Sadly I am no longer sure if any other guests will arrive and might have to resort to using her as long as I can. Moving up behind her I test her and see how far she will go. A hand inches up her skirt as I pour a shot of whiskey with the other. I wonder how she'll react? It doesn't take me long to see her startle but there is something else and it clearly isn't what she was expecting. She is in for a long awakening in my company.

June 25th

Mistress was out of the room this time. I dispised this time alone with Master Connor. His gaze... It was troublesome to say the least. Things seemed to take a turn for the worst today. As he was pouring himself a drink, I was retrieving his old plate. Thats when I felt his hand. Under my skirt. I could feel my face turn  bright red. My first reaction was to turn around and smack him across the face for it. Something, however, told me things would be worse if I did. So, I reluctantly let him grab me. The bad part was, his touch wasn't bad... I stepped away from him slowly as not to anger him.

June 30th

Ah how I remember her quivering body as my fingers touched her moist area. The look on her face and how hard she tried to hide it was amazing. Better still was her taste as I sucked her juices off my finger when she left the room. I shall have to have more of this.

June 30th

Okay... This does not seem good for me at all. After leaving Connor that day, I... I touched myself. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. I kept myself quiet in the guest chambers as I thought about his touch. No... No I can't think about it. Mistress had always kept me away from the men for her own reasons. Of course... She seemed different after we came here. Lately, she's been leaving me alone more often. Half of the time its with Master Connor. I can't even look at him without blushing now.

June 31st

Things just took a turn for the worst today... I was alone with Connor again in his study. Mistess had be deliver him some tea she had made herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom