Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business transaction by RobBase086 and Brokken

She clenched her restrained hands into tight fists and felt her body become rigid with excitement. "Aahh! I'm coming!! I'm coming for you!" She felt the sweetest release she have ever known. All the tention from her mind and body relaxed and she fell limp in exhaustion for a moment. Her head fell to the side again as she sighed in accomplishment, unsure of how much more she would be able to handle.

brokken said:
She clenched her restrained hands into tight fists and felt her body become rigid with excitement. "Aahh! I'm coming!! I'm coming for you!" She felt the sweetest release she have ever known. All the tention from her mind and body relaxed and she fell limp in exhaustion for a moment. Her head fell to the side again as she sighed in accomplishment, unsure of how much more she would be able to handle.

"That is it Natalie cum for me baby!" As he tastes her sweet nector that wet Roberts tongue. He smiled as he loved licking her pussy and continued now doing this to her. He licked and would change directions while inside her hot, wet pussy. "Do you want to feel my cock inside you baby?" As he smacked her nice firm butt and squeezed it pressing her pussy further into his mouth now. Licking and sucking onto her clit now.

She wriggled in her restraints at his licks. She was ultra sensitive and every flick of his tongue felt far more powerful than intended. She pouted out her bottom lip just a small bit. "Please? Please will you give me your cock, Sir?" He hips rotated in small movements with the anticipation. "I want your cock so badly!" Her voice was shaky and airy, still half in euphoria.

brokken said:
She wriggled in her restraints at his licks. She was ultra sensitive and every flick of his tongue felt far more powerful than intended. She pouted out her bottom lip just a small bit. "Please? Please will you give me your cock, Sir?" He hips rotated in small movements with the anticipation. "I want your cock so badly!" Her voice was shaky and airy, still half in euphoria.

As he stopped what he was doing with licking her pussy out. "I will give you my cock baby! Do not worry about it." As he kneels now over her and then takes out his cock and smacks it onto her pussy now. The tip of his cock sliding up and down her pussy slit. He then takes the tip of his cock and rubs and massages her clit now. Robert then slid slowly inside her pussy his cock. "That is what you wanted is it not?" As he smiles now slowly sliding deeper into her.

"Aaahh!" she moaned in pleasure. His cock was so huge and throbbing compared to her fingers. It was as if she could feel each bulging vein jamming into her. She pressed her hips into his with rhythm, letting him as far into her as he could fit. "Please, more Sir!" As she bounced and thrusted, her breasts jiggled in perfect little circles from the excessive force. He was being just a bit rougher than required with her, but she loved it.

brokken said:
"Aaahh!" she moaned in pleasure. His cock was so huge and throbbing compared to her fingers. It was as if she could feel each bulging vein jamming into her. She pressed her hips into his with rhythm, letting him as far into her as he could fit. "Please, more Sir!" As she bounced and thrusted, her breasts jiggled in perfect little circles from the excessive force. He was being just a bit rougher than required with her, but she loved it.

"I am glad that you love it baby!" As he slid into her deeper and deeper with each thrust inside of her now. He started to work his cock faster and faster now. He starts to ram and slam her pussy with his cock. "That is my naughty girl coming out!" He loved this side of Natalie and knew it was being unleashed now. He loved watching her breasts bounce with each thrust inside her now. He starts to pound his cock deeper inside her. "You love the way I fuck your naughth pussy don't you baby?" He smiles as he continues to pound her and slam harder and harder now. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately now. As he firmly squeezed and fondled her breasts now.

(go back and count how many times you've ended a sentence with "now". It's honetly getting really quite bad. The worse you choose to write, the longer it will take me to respond. ;) )

She bounced wildly on the bed as he thrust into her. It was incredible to her how much she realized she was missing. Soft moans escaped her lips with each passing thrust, and they slowly turned into pleasured cries begging for more. With the vigor she felt from his cock in her tight little pussy, she wondered what she would do if she wasn't tied up. She was enjoying her stay by now after all.

brokken said:
(go back and count how many times you've ended a sentence with "now". It's honetly getting really quite bad. The worse you choose to write, the longer it will take me to respond. ;) )

She bounced wildly on the bed as he thrust into her. It was incredible to her how much she realized she was missing. Soft moans escaped her lips with each passing thrust, and they slowly turned into pleasured cries begging for more. With the vigor she felt from his cock in her tight little pussy, she wondered what she would do if she wasn't tied up. She was enjoying her stay by now after all.

He continued grinding into her. As his cock thrusts deeper and faster inside her. He could hear her moaning and was glad that he was pleasing her in bed. Slamming harder and deeper, deeper and faster. "That is it baby! You are feeling good!" As he pounds his cock into her. "Your pussy feels so good to me!" As he kept ramming the fuck out of her.

She pulled now at her restraints, trying to see if they've loosened. As he slammed into her harder and harder she pouted cutely. "Untie me?" she asked sweetly while in sincere pleasure. Feeling the most sexually dominant sshe had ever been in her life, she wanted a chance to act on it.

brokken said:
She pulled now at her restraints, trying to see if they've loosened. As he slammed into her harder and harder she pouted cutely. "Untie me?" she asked sweetly while in sincere pleasure. Feeling the most sexually dominant sshe had ever been in her life, she wanted a chance to act on it.

He noticed how she was pulling on her restraints but loved how wild it was driving her. "No I am sorry but I cannot untie you baby doll! You will have to remain restraint until I decide to untie you." He smiles about this and knows that it is pure torture for her but he knew what he was doing to her though. "You love what I am doing to you don't you baby?" He laughs as he continues to ram and slam inside her pussy.

The pleasure was making her numb. There was only so much ramming a girl could handle on a singular excursion and she had reached her limit, or so she had thought at least. His fat bulging cock slid into and out of her at impressive speeds, and the friction was intense. She clenched herself and made the fit even tighter, hoping that if she caused a little trouble maybe he would untie her and give her a go.

brokken said:
The pleasure was making her numb. There was only so much ramming a girl could handle on a singular excursion and she had reached her limit, or so she had thought at least. His fat bulging cock slid into and out of her at impressive speeds, and the friction was intense. She clenched herself and made the fit even tighter, hoping that if she caused a little trouble maybe he would untie her and give her a go.

Robert just kept sliding deeper and deeper into her as the sounds of body slapping together gets louder. His thrusts were penetrating so deeply into her now. Slamming and ramming so fucking hard. "OH GOD BABY!" He moans feeling he pussy clamping around his cock but he was wanting to make her cum first to where he could lick her cum from her pussy. Each ram was getting faster and faster as he slid in and out of her. He then places his lips right into her ear and tells her, "You love the way I fuck your naughty pussy don't you baby?" He talks dirty into her virgin ears for the first time in her life. He smiles and laughs about this. Then he kisses her lips deeply and passionately now.

She blushed at his words, knowing that this was truly the first time she had participated in a sexually deviant act. It wasn't as if she chose it specifically, she was tied up, there was nothing she could do. Feeling the girth of his overwhelming cock in her, she became anxious once again. Really thinking abotu it, shefelt the appeal and the demand that the cock insisted upon. It was making her come for it, and she was so close. "It, it feels so good Robert!" Hearing herself say his name outloud felt awkward to her. "It feels so good when you shove your cock in me!" She blinked confusedly at her own sentence, as if she never imagined being ble to say those words in that order.

brokken said:
She blushed at his words, knowing that this was truly the first time she had participated in a sexually deviant act. It wasn't as if she chose it specifically, she was tied up, there was nothing she could do. Feeling the girth of his overwhelming cock in her, she became anxious once again. Really thinking abotu it, shefelt the appeal and the demand that the cock insisted upon. It was making her come for it, and she was so close. "It, it feels so good Robert!" Hearing herself say his name outloud felt awkward to her. "It feels so good when you shove your cock in me!" She blinked confusedly at her own sentence, as if she never imagined being ble to say those words in that order.

He smiled as he saw her blush. "You are not blushing due to what I said baby?" As he smiled about this and loved it when she blushed. He just kept sliding inside her deeper and deeper now. Faster and faster. "You feel so good baby!" As he kept pounding away at her pussy now. "I knew you would love it Natalie!" As he kept sliding in and out of her pussy shoving his cock inside her deeper and harder now. "I knew you would love how I shove my cock into you tigress!" As he slams harder and deeper. Squeezing her breasts, and kissing her breasts then licking them as well. He loves doing this to her.

Her face flush with embarassment, she squeezed her eyes shut and let out a sharp cry. "Aahhiee!" She clutched the ropes of her restraints tight within her grasp. "I'm coming again!" She turned her head away clenching her teeth a bit from the intense pleasure. Her clit began to pulse as she came, her pussy sopping now with joy. It was the most sexual attention she had ever gotten and her body didn't know quite how to handle it.

brokken said:
Her face flush with embarassment, she squeezed her eyes shut and let out a sharp cry. "Aahhiee!" She clutched the ropes of her restraints tight within her grasp. "I'm coming again!" She turned her head away clenching her teeth a bit from the intense pleasure. Her clit began to pulse as she came, her pussy sopping now with joy. It was the most sexual attention she had ever gotten and her body didn't know quite how to handle it.

As Robert heard her sharp cry he moand in pleasure, "YES BABY THAT IS IT!" As he could feel her pussy tightening up around his cock. "You are fucking amazing lover!" As he smiled now and loved this woman that he has in bed with him. He continues grinding with her. "That is it baby cum for your man!" Robert could hear the sucking sound of her pussy as he slid in and out of her. As if she wanted him to cum for her. He kisses her deeply and passionately. "Am I your man now Natalie?" As he slammed harder than before into her.

(sorry so slow, college/work really piled up on me.)

Feeling so overwhelmed, she became almost disoriented at the intensity of the pleasure. Tugging still on her restraints she let out a near finished sigh. "Let me out?" She whispered over the sounds of their bodies pressing against one another.

brokken said:
(sorry so slow, college/work really piled up on me.)

Feeling so overwhelmed, she became almost disoriented at the intensity of the pleasure. Tugging still on her restraints she let out a near finished sigh. "Let me out?" She whispered over the sounds of their bodies pressing against one another.

((It is ok I understand about that myself. I have to go and apply for a job tomorrow since this new company is taking over the contract with the current company that I work for now. Then I have a final on Wednesday for my Psychology class and a final on Friday for my Music Appreciation class. So I understand about that and I had to do a paper on Friday to turn in, two quizzes, and today give a speech on my paper that I turned in on Friday myself.))

Robert knew that he was pleasing Natalie a lot by the way she was pulling onto her restraints. He just kept grinding into her penetrating his cock deeper inside of her. Harder and deeper he would thrust inside her. Faster and harder now. "You feel so good baby!" As he smiled and loved pleasing her. "No I will not let you out until I make you cum and you decide to take my experimental drug."

Back
Top Bottom