Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business transaction by RobBase086 and Brokken

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
A yacht just pulls into Miami Beach, Florida. A 5'4", short black hair, with brown eyes gets off of a yacht with some beautiful deckhands. He goes strolling through the beach and notices a bar. As he continues to look over the bar notcing how wild and crazy some of the college kids are acting but this female sitting at the bar seems very quiet and enjoying her drink now. The bartender looks at Rob and says, "What can I get for you?" Rob looks at him and replies back, "Give me a long island ice tea please!" Rob then looks over at the girl sitting next to him and says, "Good evening Ms.! How are you doing tonight?" As he smiles now while looking into her eyes.

Nervously she turned toward him and let her finger slide up the bridge of her nose. It was a nervous habbit she had made in the past, used to wearing black rimmed glasses. She was a scholar by nautre and this scene wasn't her first pick.

She had been part of the sorority for almost two months now, not because the girls had wanted her there, but because the house mother recuited her to tutor the house cheer bunnies. If the girls couldn't maintain a B- average in french, they were off the squad. Natalie however, studied abroad in paris during her first semester, and had more than B- level abilities.

The quarterly french exams had been returned to the girls today, and they were out celebrating. So excited that the house mother's plan had worked, they even invited poor Natalie out with them. They picked out her clothes, curled up her hair, showed her how to use contact lenses, and did her make up. The finished product wasn't the geek squad girl that Janell the house mother had given them, but instead Mademoiselle Natalie. (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/wickedtemptations_2078_38929286">http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/wickedtemptations_2078_38929286</a><!-- m -->)

However, even if her new sisters could make her pretty; Natalie was still living shy in a body she felt wasn't hers. "I.....I'm..Natalie!" She exclaimed over the bumping music, trying to take another sip of her drink. It of course wasn't alcoholic, being as she was trying to keep her wits about her. She was assigned desigated driver, but the other girls were no where to be seen.

brokken said:
Nervously she turned toward him and let her finger slide up the bridge of her nose. It was a nervous habbit she had made in the past, used to wearing black rimmed glasses. She was a scholar by nautre and this scene wasn't her first pick.

She had been part of the sorority for almost two months now, not because the girls had wanted her there, but because the house mother recuited her to tutor the house cheer bunnies. If the girls couldn't maintain a B- average in french, they were off the squad. Natalie however, studied abroad in paris during her first semester, and had more than B- level abilities.

The quarterly french exams had been returned to the girls today, and they were out celebrating. So excited that the house mother's plan had worked, they even invited poor Natalie out with them. They picked out her clothes, curled up her hair, showed her how to use contact lenses, and did her make up. The finished product wasn't the geek squad girl that Janell the house mother had given them, but instead Mademoiselle Natalie. (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/wickedtemptations_2078_38929286">http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/wickedtemptations_2078_38929286</a><!-- m -->)

However, even if her new sisters could make her pretty; Natalie was still living shy in a body she felt wasn't hers. "I.....I'm..Natalie!" She exclaimed over the bumping music, trying to take another sip of her drink. It of course wasn't alcoholic, being as she was trying to keep her wits about her. She was assigned desigated driver, but the other girls were no where to be seen.

He smiled at her when he went to sit down next to her at the bar now. "Nice to meet you Natalie! My name is Robert!" As he held out his hand to shake hers. He has been here before but it has been a while though. He is way too busy with his business that he runs. He gets to travel to different parts of the world. The bartender walks up and asks Robert, "What can I get you?' Robert looks at him and says, "I will take a screw driver please!" As the bartender looks at him and says, "Coming right up!"

The bartender begins mixing Robert's drink. "Are you enjoying your time here in Florida?" Asking Natalie a question. He looks at Natalie and likes what he sees. He feels that Natalie has great potential and knows how he can help her out. "So what are you drinking there?" He asks Natalie. Just to find out so that he could possibly slip a sleeping pill into her drink to kidnap her. He has plans of taking her to his private island that he owns which no one knows about.

That is what he does to all of the women that he kidnaps for potential sex slaves for buyers around the world. Natalie would not become one of those women though because Robert will find out that there is something special about her that could benefit him and the company that he owns.

She fondled the first question in her mind. "I live here, in florida. I'm...in the sorority here." It was something she didn't know if she would get used to saying.

She looked around briefly, and glanced down at the glass shaking in her nervous hands. "It's uh, just cranberry juice. I dont really drink. The girls dragged me out tonight." She tugged at the bottom of the corset she had been dressed up in rather uncomfortably, shifting her weight to one side of the chahir she found herself in.

brokken said:
She fondled the first question in her mind. "I live here, in florida. I'm...in the sorority here." It was something she didn't know if she would get used to saying.

She looked around briefly, and glanced down at the glass shaking in her nervous hands. "It's uh, just cranberry juice. I dont really drink. The girls dragged me out tonight." She tugged at the bottom of the corset she had been dressed up in rather uncomfortably, shifting her weight to one side of the chahir she found herself in.

"That is interesting to hear that you live her in Florida!" As he thought she was like other college students just visiting for Spring Break from some other state who needed to get away from the studying and pressures of school. "Oh really you are in the sorority here? I am sure you like that don't you?"

Robert could tell she was very nervous due to how she looked around and shifted in her chair. "Would you like me to get you another glass of cranberry juice then for you?" As he smiled hoping that she would want another glass to drink so that he could slip into her drink a sleeping pill to carry her off to his yacht and then to his secluded island that he owns. "The girls dragged you out? Are you the type to stay in on a Friday and Saturday night to just read a book or watch TV?" He was curious about this because this would definitely assist Robert in figuring her out.

(You shouldn't need to quote my posts if they're in sequence and direct response?)

Realizing that a man was actually hitting on her, 'Natalie, the queen of geek', she blushed. "Sorority life has it's perks, I suppose." She flashed another grin, excited at the small dose of attention she was getting. "Another juice would be great, thank you!"

She had occasionally thought about moving up state, as she had no real friends or family down here. There was the university, and she was attending on a full ride scholarship. No one from the area would miss her if she had decided to up and move. Except of course, for the newly bi lingual cheer bunnies.

brokken said:
(You shouldn't need to quote my posts if they're in sequence and direct response?)

Realizing that a man was actually hitting on her, 'Natalie, the queen of geek', she blushed. "Sorority life has it's perks, I suppose." She flashed another grin, excited at the small dose of attention she was getting. "Another juice would be great, thank you!"

She had occasionally thought about moving up state, as she had no real friends or family down here. There was the university, and she was attending on a full ride scholarship. No one from the area would miss her if she had decided to up and move. Except of course, for the newly bi lingual cheer bunnies.

(Sorry about that!)

"I am pretty sure that sorority life does have its perks but are you happy with it though?" As he wonders about whether or not she is pleased with what she does at the sorority with her sisters. He returned the grin right back at her now. He was glad that he was getting her to warm up to him and be a little more conversational.

Robert then waved over to the bartender to come over. As the bartender now comes over to him he lets him know. "Could you please give her another cranberry juice please!" Smiling at the bartender and then tips him a $100.00 bill to take care of what she wants.

Taking another sip from her drink, her brow furrowed slightly. It was the first time she'd wondered if she WAS actually happy in the sorority. She wasn't quite a sister, more like a tool for them to maintain good standing. Untill she would be able to conquer her shyness and fear of people she could only be just "that french girl."

She got lost in thought for a moment, realizing that she wasn't really happy there, and wished she could be more outgoing. She wanted confidence more than anything, and with the way she was dressed, she sould have been able to OWN that look and make it her own. Instead she clammered about stumbling over her own words and tripping over her heels.

With a second of delay, she notices his generosity. The bartender gave her a quick wink as he handed her the new drink. She set it down on the bar, letting herself finish the one she'd already had. "Thank you." She smiled this time involuntarily--beginning to enjoy the company of this new fellow.

After meeting her eyes with his for what seemed to brink on an awkward stare, she turned from the bar on the swivel chair, looking at all the people dancing. It had kind of looked fun to her, but she knew she lacked coordination and would fall if she tried dancing in the shoes she had on. Instead, she just watched them for a moment, and swayed lightly to the beat of the song.

brokken said:
Taking another sip from her drink, her brow furrowed slightly. It was the first time she'd wondered if she WAS actually happy in the sorority. She wasn't quite a sister, more like a tool for them to maintain good standing. Untill she would be able to conquer her shyness and fear of people she could only be just "that french girl."

She got lost in thought for a moment, realizing that she wasn't really happy there, and wished she could be more outgoing. She wanted confidence more than anything, and with the way she was dressed, she sould have been able to OWN that look and make it her own. Instead she clammered about stumbling over her own words and tripping over her heels.

With a second of delay, she notices his generosity. The bartender gave her a quick wink as he handed her the new drink. She set it down on the bar, letting herself finish the one she'd already had. "Thank you." She smiled this time involuntarily--beginning to enjoy the company of this new fellow.

After meeting her eyes with his for what seemed to brink on an awkward stare, she turned from the bar on the swivel chair, looking at all the people dancing. It had kind of looked fun to her, but she knew she lacked coordination and would fall if she tried dancing in the shoes she had on. Instead, she just watched them for a moment, and swayed lightly to the beat of the song.

Robert watched as she took another sip of her drink. He knew before too much longer that she would grow very tired and pass out on him due to the sleeping pill that the bartender placed into her drink when he made it up for her. It was beautiful outside near the beach. The ocean waters were splashing up against the shore which made it relaxing. Plus, the full moon was out along with the stars as well.

He looked at her and wondered if he asks her would she go on a walk with him? He wanted to get her alone so no one knew that she was gone or being kidnapped for his purpose. He knew that he could giver her exactly what she wanted to make her into a new Natalie. She would be able to help him run his business and have someone he could trust.

"Have you seen it outside yet?" He looked at her and waited for her response but then decided to tell her that, "Tonight is a very beautiful night outside. The ocean water coming up to the beach makes it relaxing to take a walk, the moon and the stars are outside." As he is hinting to her or asking her if she would like to take a walk with him out on the beach.

The moon and stars outside were all but too familiar to her already, but she couldn't let her brain get in the way this time. She had let the girls drag her out so that she could have a good time, and for once in her life act like a normal college girl.

She dropped her stigma and took his hand, nodding without words towards the exit. Stumbling towards the door, she quickly was glad that she had his hand for the stability. Either she took a sip of the wrong drink, or needed practice in high heels.

Once outside, she began to scan the sky with her eyes picking out differenct constellations in the stars. She felt herself tripping over her shoes, even while standing still, and her eyes seemed to close on their own. She collapsed into the arms of the man she left with slipping into the realm of unconsciousness.

brokken said:
The moon and stars outside were all but too familiar to her already, but she couldn't let her brain get in the way this time. She had let the girls drag her out so that she could have a good time, and for once in her life act like a normal college girl.

She dropped her stigma and took his hand, nodding without words towards the exit. Stumbling towards the door, she quickly was glad that she had his hand for the stability. Either she took a sip of the wrong drink, or needed practice in high heels.

Once outside, she began to scan the sky with her eyes picking out differenct constellations in the stars. She felt herself tripping over her shoes, even while standing still, and her eyes seemed to close on their own. She collapsed into the arms of the man she left with slipping into the realm of unconsciousness.

Just as she fell into his arms he made sure that he had a hold of her so that she would not hurt herself at all. He then picked her up and began to carry her off to his yacht where one of his servants was standing close by. He yelled for her. As she saw him have a new woman in his arms. She ran over to him to assist him.

"Please take her to my quarters and leave her only with her bra and panties on." The female servant looks at him and says, "Yes sir I will do that!" As he now smiles and knows that he has a very intelligent woman with him that is far too valuable to be put up in the slave auction.

As he goes onto the ship now and informs the other servants, "Cast off to the island!" The ladies do as he says and then he goes to his quarters and picks from a humidor a expensive Cuban cigar. With the tip cut off now he begins to light the cigar up. Rich sweet smell of the cigar fills the air now as he then calls one of his servants. "Yes please bring me a Cognac!" He would like to celebrate what he has found in a beautiful woman that night.

The servant comes back in with a glass of cognac now for him to sip on and enjoy his cigar now. "Thank you my dear! You can go now!" As he waited for the sleeping pill to wear off from the young woman laying on his bed tied down now.

(It's really going to drive me totally crazy if you keep quoting me. xD That function is intended for RPs or chats with more than one person where someone might get confused as to what you're referencing. Though, in a direct RP you're always going to be referencing my previous post, so the function is rendered completely useless. ;o;)

Some time had past, and she felt herself sway in the hull of the ship. In her dreams still, she recalled a time when she was young and her parents had brought her on a cruise ship to cruise around the bahamas. She was lost so deeply in her dream, she could almost feel the warm sun on her face.

As if requested, her eyes groggily opened, first scanning her perimeter--trying to decipher this room that as far as she knew she's never been in previously. She leaned forward trying to get up to inspect further, and realized that her hands were tied, and her ankles were roped to the bed. Glancing down to see the knots, she saw her nearly naked body. A thin cupped 38DD white and pink lace bra, and pink lace thong underwear was all that clothed her. It was much colder than she had imained, and her little bumps from her hard nipples poked through the fabric of the bra.

A scream escaped her lips, calling for help. She still did not know where she was, or what she was doing there. She remembered sitting at the bar sipping juice, and then this. What had happened to her? She called yet again, "Someone help me! Please! Help!" There was noticable distress in her voice as she wondered what was going to happen to her. She'd seen documentaries and read articles about women who were kidnapped and raped and murdered. As she recalled the different stories, her full glossed lips trembled with fear.

brokken said:
(It's really going to drive me totally crazy if you keep quoting me. xD That function is intended for RPs or chats with more than one person where someone might get confused as to what you're referencing. Though, in a direct RP you're always going to be referencing my previous post, so the function is rendered completely useless. ;o;)

Some time had past, and she felt herself sway in the hull of the ship. In her dreams still, she recalled a time when she was young and her parents had brought her on a cruise ship to cruise around the bahamas. She was lost so deeply in her dream, she could almost feel the warm sun on her face.

As if requested, her eyes groggily opened, first scanning her perimeter--trying to decipher this room that as far as she knew she's never been in previously. She leaned forward trying to get up to inspect further, and realized that her hands were tied, and her ankles were roped to the bed. Glancing down to see the knots, she saw her nearly naked body. A thin cupped 38DD white and pink lace bra, and pink lace thong underwear was all that clothed her. It was much colder than she had imained, and her little bumps from her hard nipples poked through the fabric of the bra.

A scream escaped her lips, calling for help. She still did not know where she was, or what she was doing there. She remembered sitting at the bar sipping juice, and then this. What had happened to her? She called yet again, "Someone help me! Please! Help!" There was noticable distress in her voice as she wondered what was going to happen to her. She'd seen documentaries and read articles about women who were kidnapped and raped and murdered. As she recalled the different stories, her full glossed lips trembled with fear.

Robert was still enjoying his cigar that he was smoking as it filled the cabin air. He could hear that Natalie was awaken now. "Do not worry you are fine! I am not going to hurt you." As he walks over to where she is laying at on the bed and still carried his lite cigar. "I just want to help you out!' He smiles trying to comfort her.

He smiles now that she has awakened from her sleep. "We should be at our island soon my dear." As he looks into her eyes now. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" Wondering if she was hungry or thirsty since she had been out for quite sometime now.

Her eyes became wide with terror as she saw him. She twisted and turned in her restraints, tring to cover herself more. "If you were trying to help me, why am I tied to a bed?" she cried out through thin tears. In her mind, she was already dead. It was a matter of moments to her, before she was going to be slain and left for dead in a god forsaken ocean somewhere.

She thought about his question for a moment. Her voice was becoming dry, and her throat raw from yelling. She was fairly thirsty at this point, but dare not ask for anything to drink par chance she be poisoned for dead.

She sobbed quietly looking away from him, her limbs falling limp and useless at her realization that these were shipsmens knots, and she wasn't going to be able to get out of them. "What do you want with me?," she muffled out half under her breath.

brokken said:
Her eyes became wide with terror as she saw him. She twisted and turned in her restraints, tring to cover herself more. "If you were trying to help me, why am I tied to a bed?" she cried out through thin tears. In her mind, she was already dead. It was a matter of moments to her, before she was going to be slain and left for dead in a god forsaken ocean somewhere.

She thought about his question for a moment. Her voice was becoming dry, and her throat raw from yelling. She was fairly thirsty at this point, but dare not ask for anything to drink par chance she be poisoned for dead.

She sobbed quietly looking away from him, her limbs falling limp and useless at her realization that these were shipsmens knots, and she wasn't going to be able to get out of them. "What do you want with me?," she muffled out half under her breath.

He gently went over to her and wiped away her tear that was streaming from her eyes now. "I just did not want you to run that is why you are tied down to the bed." As he gently caressed her cheek now while she laid there on his bed. He had no intentions of killing her or hurting her in anyway at all. It was just to help her out was what he wanted to do for her.

As the yacht sailed closer to the island where Robert lived at. "We will soon be at my private island my sweet and it will be like paradise for you there." He smiled looking down at her and softly caressing her body now. He loved how she was just in her bra and panties now. Realizing that her nipples are hard and poking through her bra.

He gently kissed her onto the cheek now. "I want to help you to become the most beautiful woman in the world like your sorority sisters. Would you like that?" He asks her as he sits at the edge of the bed now with her.

She could tell by now that she was on a boat and there would be no where for her to run to, so she remained skeptical still. Though she secrately enjoyed the male attention she was getting. Deep in the pit of her stomach, all she really wanted was to be beautiful and strong and attractive like the women in the rated X movies that played en loop at the frat house across from her sorority.

She tensed a little at his touch, not convinced quite yet that he was sincere. "Where could I have run to? And where are my clothes?!" Natalie remained ever diligent with her skeptisism, and would probably continue that way for some time unless she got some real answers. Its the way her brain worked, needing information constantly... Unless of course she was inhibited.

brokken said:
She could tell by now that she was on a boat and there would be no where for her to run to, so she remained skeptical still. Though she secrately enjoyed the male attention she was getting. Deep in the pit of her stomach, all she really wanted was to be beautiful and strong and attractive like the women in the rated X movies that played en loop at the frat house across from her sorority.

She tensed a little at his touch, not convinced quite yet that he was sincere. "Where could I have run to? And where are my clothes?!" Natalie remained ever diligent with her skeptisism, and would probably continue that way for some time unless she got some real answers. Its the way her brain worked, needing information constantly... Unless of course she was inhibited.

Robert gently caressed her face as his hand went down her neck now to her nice firm breasts. He gazed at her body thinking that he could perfect her even more than how she looks now with confidence like she has never felt before. His hands squeeze firmly onto her breasts now. While his finger tips gently rubbed and played with her nipples. "I see that you are very aroused with what I am doing to you now Natalie."

As he then gently kissed softly onto her lips. His right hand moves down to her panties now. He gently places into her panties his hand and begins to rub and massage her pussy now. His finger tips rubs and massages her clit now. His finger tips then slide up and down her pussy slit. "I just would rather be safe because how do I know that you would not run and jump off the yacht here? Your clothes are kept in a safe place do not worry. I do not think you will no longer fit them after I give you a special formula that will give you what you need to look better than the cheerleaders that you always helped tutor to keep their grades up."

And he was right, his fingers pressing against her nipples made her pussy wet with anticipation. As much as she pulled and pouted, she was loving his touch on her.

As his fingertips graced her wet slippery pussy, she began to forget why she was here, and how she got here, and where she was trying to get to. All that she could focus on was the pleasure she was feeling, as she was helplessly tied up to this bed. There was nothing she could do, right? Tied down like an animal, a toy of some sort to be played with.

She half wondered what kind of potion he meant, but then getting lost in the pleasure, she half didn't care.

brokken said:
And he was right, his fingers pressing against her nipples made her pussy wet with anticipation. As much as she pulled and pouted, she was loving his touch on her.

As his fingertips graced her wet slippery pussy, she began to forget why she was here, and how she got here, and where she was trying to get to. All that she could focus on was the pleasure she was feeling, as she was helplessly tied up to this bed. There was nothing she could do, right? Tied down like an animal, a toy of some sort to be played with.

She half wondered what kind of potion he meant, but then getting lost in the pleasure, she half didn't care.

Robert seemed to notice how Natalie reacted to his touches to her body. He smiled and loved that he was able to please her now. As he kissed gently up and down her neck now. He gently licks and blows up and down her neck as well. He worked his way on down to her chest kissing and licking. His hand that was pleasing her kitty. He slid his finger tips up and down her pussy slit now.

While he rubbed and massaged with his finger tips her clit. "You are loving what I am doing to you are you not baby?" As he could hear her breathing deep breaths now as he pleases her. He then started to slide his fingers into her hot, wet, and tight pussy now. Sliding his fingers as deeply as he could go.

A stifled cry escaped her lips before she uttered the word yes, half in self defeat. Part of the experience was the restraint, she thought. She loved sex, and she had been in relationships before... She knew she could walk up to any member of the chess or AV club and have her way with them, but this was thie first time she had been pleasured by someone who wasn't solely interested in just her brain.

Her pussy quivered at his touch, excited and dripping for more. Her arms tugged at the ropes around her wrists pretending she wanted out, but the being kept still is what was making her so horny for him. She arched her back at his penetration and cringed at how far he went. Her little pussy was so tight that even his fingers felt overwhelming.

brokken said:
A stifled cry escaped her lips before she uttered the word yes, half in self defeat. Part of the experience was the restraint, she thought. She loved sex, and she had been in relationships before... She knew she could walk up to any member of the chess or AV club and have her way with them, but this was thie first time she had been pleasured by someone who wasn't solely interested in just her brain.

Her pussy quivered at his touch, excited and dripping for more. Her arms tugged at the ropes around her wrists pretending she wanted out, but the being kept still is what was making her so horny for him. She arched her back at his penetration and cringed at how far he went. Her little pussy was so tight that even his fingers felt overwhelming.

"That is it Natalie let the naughty girl come out of you!" As his fingers moved very slowly inside her due to how tight her virgin pussy was. He moved deeper and deeper now while his thumb rubbed and massaged her clit. Changing directions as he rubbed and massaged her clit. "You want me badly don't you baby?" Sliding into her faster and faster now. Being very gentle with her due to her being a virgin and he wanted her to get use to his fingers inside her. He wanted her pussy to get acclimated to where his cock could be deep inside her.

He could hear her moaning in pleasure now as he started to slide inside her harder and harder. His fingers sliding in and out of her now. Thrusting deeper and faster now. Deeper and harder his finger slid in and out of her nice pussy. "I want to make you cum for me baby! You want to do that for me don't you?"

Her head fell back with her mouth parted slightly. It was such an interesting euphoric feeling. "Oh yes! Please!!", she cried out--completely oblivious to her surroundings now, her only focus being him and what he was doing to her. She moved her hips in rhythm of this thrusting, getting his reach deeper than he thought. She was almost becoming animalistic with anticipation. She wanted a cock in her so badly.

"Put your cock in me please?", she pleaded with him--still as the awkward shy Natalie. She knew no other way to get things other than asking politely. Her nipples were becoming hard and erect now again, so longing for his cock to fill her so his hands could be used elsewhere.

brokken said:
Her head fell back with her mouth parted slightly. It was such an interesting euphoric feeling. "Oh yes! Please!!", she cried out--completely oblivious to her surroundings now, her only focus being him and what he was doing to her. She moved her hips in rhythm of this thrusting, getting his reach deeper than he thought. She was almost becoming animalistic with anticipation. She wanted a cock in her so badly.

"Put your cock in me please?", she pleaded with him--still as the awkward shy Natalie. She knew no other way to get things other than asking politely. Her nipples were becoming hard and erect now again, so longing for his cock to fill her so his hands could be used elsewhere.

"I will baby do not worry!" He wants to drive her completely out of control for him. He starts to ram and slam his fingers into her hot, wet, tight pussy now. He then removes his fingers from her pussy and begins to lick her clit with the tip of his tongue and then up and down her pussy slit now. With his fingers now he opens up her pussy and starts to lick all around deeply inside her. Deeper and deeper his tongue works deeply inside her now. Faster and faster now. Harder and harder as he licked wildly inside her.

He knew that she was becoming very aroused by what he was doing by her nipples becoming hard. He sees them poking hrough the fabric of her bra now. "That is my naughty Natalie!" As he smiles now licking and sucking onto her clit now. He gently nibbles onto her clit now. "I want you to cum for me and then I will slide my cock inside you baby!"

She wriggled ferverously in the restraints feeling like she might jump out of her skin at his fingers slamming into her. As his tongue graced her little pearl however--she welcomed a new sensation. She felt it though her entire body, a certain warmth that only his hot wet tongue could bring her. She was close to reaching the orgasm he wished of her.

She turned her hear sideways and bit down on her brastrap, tugging at it with her teeth wanting it off of her. With each second of newfound sexual deviency for sweet little Natalie, she craved more. She felt something tingle inside of her as he suckled on her juicy little clit.

"Please!" she cried out, "I'm going to come! Please dont stop! I can feel it!!" She felt his rhythm now, becoming in tune with him. She still needed just a bit more before she would meet his requests.

brokken said:
She wriggled ferverously in the restraints feeling like she might jump out of her skin at his fingers slamming into her. As his tongue graced her little pearl however--she welcomed a new sensation. She felt it though her entire body, a certain warmth that only his hot wet tongue could bring her. She was close to reaching the orgasm he wished of her.

She turned her hear sideways and bit down on her brastrap, tugging at it with her teeth wanting it off of her. With each second of newfound sexual deviency for sweet little Natalie, she craved more. She felt something tingle inside of her as he suckled on her juicy little clit.

"Please!" she cried out, "I'm going to come! Please dont stop! I can feel it!!" She felt his rhythm now, becoming in tune with him. She still needed just a bit more before she would meet his requests.

"I will give it to you Natalie do not worry. That is a good girl that you are going to cum for your man! I promise that I will not stop." As he continued licking deeper and deeper all inside her. Faster and faster his tongue went deeply into her now. Harder and harder his tongue licked inside her pussy now. As he was glad that he was pleasing her in a way that she has never been pleased before.

His tongue exploring every portion of her pussy. Raving deep inside her with all of his tongue inside her. He loves the taste of your sweet pussy. "You taste so good Natalie!" As he does not stop and continues to lick all around and deep into your pussy now. As he gives your nice firm butt a smack in a playful way. His hands then move up to your breasts now fondling and squeezing them as he continues eating you out now.

Back
Top Bottom