Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story Telling Partner/s Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamJaded

Moon
Here's my F-List

Hi there! Thank you for dropping in. As the title states, I am looking for a story telling partner. Or RP partner. :) I kind of went blank when it came to listing limits, so in my profile I listed what I will NEVER do. Look there for my limits. I just remembered one that I think I forgot to put in my profile, and that is No Mind Control.

My preference is romance. I'm not a fan of pure smut, but I am fine with an RP being somewhere in between. My first Story Idea I thought up for a present or modern, every day setting. HOWEVER, with just a few changes it could fit in almost any setting. Just because I said that I prefer romance, doesn't mean that I wouldn't be against playing a paranormal type role play. A romance taking place in a paranormal setting or world .... I would love that!

In case you are wondering, I am a Twilight fan. No I don't want to argue about vampires that sparkle and vampires that don't. I enjoyed twilight just as much as I enjoyed the movie 'interview with a vampire', actually maybe I enjoyed twilight slightly more, because it was more romantic and emotional, focused more on 'never ending love' if you know what I mean. Whereas, Interview with a vampire felt more like a warning against becoming a vampire. If you think about it, and I do realize I might be 'over-thinking' this, both messages are true. Would you want to live forever if it meant outliving every member of your family and the man/woman you love? That's interview with a vampire's message. Twilight's message: What if you and your soul mate could live forever? Of course you'd first have to have a soul mate, otherwise you're back in the 'interview with a vampire' world and your immortality is one never-ending life of loneliness and depression that will never end. Talk about hell.

I prefer original characters to ones based on TV shows, movies, etc ...

I have written in first person before, but prefer to write in third person. Mostly because that is what I am use to writing. Occasionally I will carefully use both in the same story. For example when my character is writing in her journal and I want you to know what she is writing, I'll write that part in first person and then go back to third person after ending her journal entry. Just to be on the safe side, I'll probably also write her journal entry in another text color.

I don't do word or sentence counts. I just write. It never occurs to me to count how many words or sentences I've written before sending the post. Some of my replies will be longer than others, it depends on a few things.

How inspired I am. How tired I am, and how busy I am.

If I am so busy that I'm having a hard time concentrating, or if I'm so tired that I'm fighting to stay awake, then I'll either take a break and reply later in the day or evening, or I'll reply the next day.

I don't have photos for any of my characters, and am usually too busy to search for them. I use to look for a photo to represent each of my female characters, but I think up so many, and I am so choosy when it comes to my female characters that I could either never find the 'perfect photo' for her, or it took me so long that my writing partners assumed I'd lost interest in writing with them, which wasn't true.

If you really need a photo of her, keep my physical description of her in mind and go ahead and look for one yourself. I won't mind. In fact you would be helping me because it really does take me a long time to choose. And please do let me see it. Unless the photo you choose to represent her is a nude or is of a woman touching herself, then please do not share it with me. I'd rather not see it.

I've been thinking about using second life to capture photos to represent my female characters, I haven't really decided yet. No my SL avatar's name is not the same as my login for bluemoon :p

I get my inspiration for stories or RP's from many sources. Books, movies, news reports, myths, folklore, legends and gossip. YouTube video's and overheard conversations, etc ... And especially songs.

Check this thread often because I will be editing it to add character bio's and RP ideas.

My first story idea was inspired by the song "Fruit Stand Lady" by Damon Fowler. If you have never heard it before, you can listen to it HERE . I gave the title of this RP:

1. Small Town Country Romance and there are many ways this one can go. First however, is the female character bio I created for this story. Her name is Laura Beth. Although I created her for this story idea, that does not mean I am not willing to use her in another story, perhaps you have an RP idea that you think she would be perfect for. If so, pm me. I am even willing to change her age from 26 to 16 if that would be better for your story.

Laura Beth is 26 years old. She has four sisters (the oldest two are twins, Laura Beth is second to the youngest) and she's the only one who hasn't married, moved out and gave her parents grand-children. She still lives with her parents in a large farm house that has been in her family for generations, it's located just outside of town. There are a few small towns similar to theirs that are not far away, but the closest 'big city' is a three hour drive away and feels like a completely different world. News (gossip) in this country community spread just as fast, or faster, than wild fire. Children have strict curfews and are taught to say please, thank you and to not talk back to their elders (of course some do). Someone from the city visiting for a few days or longer would think they've gone back in time because of the old fashioned values this community lives by. A teenage guy wanting to date a teenage girl, must first ask her father's permission. Of course some break this rule and 'sneak around', especially when the two are certain that her father won't give his permission. The difference between the city and the country is that, in the country 'Dating' for the sake of just having fun is frowned upon. In the community that Laura Beth belongs to, old fashioned 'Courtship' (meeting together socially to see if they are compatible for marriage) is encouraged and expected. In the city, the young can move out after turning 18 if they are financially able to and it is seen as normal. But in this country community, you are expected to remain living in your parents house until the day you marry. Which is why at age 26 Laura Beth is still living with her parents. The fact that sweet Laura Beth is still single doesn't just have her entire family worried, but the community as well. To the point that someone, or lots of someone's, had placed an add in the paper titled: 'Husband Wanted'. It was done without Laura Beth's blessing or consent. Of course she's embarrassed and humiliated. The only thing keeping her from suing is the fact that she doesn't know who placed the adds in the four newspapers, one of the newspapers belongs to her uncle, and she knows they mean well.
Laura Beth's Physical Description: Laura Beth's height of 5' 2 inches, and her small build, at first glance gives the impression that she is younger than her 26 years, though not young enough to pass for a teenager. Her style of clothing is casual. Jeans, and t-shirts and sweaters is what she wears most often, except of course on special occasions. Her long dark honey brown hair is usually braided or pulled back in a pony tale, especially when she's tending the garden. Her eyes remind one of the country sky, a light blue one moment, and a shade of grey the next. She has a smile that lights up her face, the laugh lines around her mouth adding to her down-to-earth, natural beauty. Her kind of beauty is not seen on the cover of magazines or in hollywood movies or music videos. In fast most of the women, especially around the age of thirty and older, don't look like that, but the difference between most of them and Laura Beth is, she doesn't mind. She's happy, not one-hundred percent of the time of course, and lately it has been really hard for her to have loving thoughts about whoever it was placed 'Husband Wanted' adds in four newspapers. It is really hard to tell without seeing her topless, exactly how big or small her breasts are (after all a bra could be padded), but generally speaking, hers are of average size. Not huge, but big enough that there is no way she could get away with leaving her house without a bra on.

THE DIFFERENT WAYS THIS STORY CAN GO:

A. You live and work in the city, as much as you love the city you're at the age where you don't want to 'play' the dating game anymore. You want to settle down and start a family, preferably with a woman who want's to be a stay at home mom. No you're not against women working and having careers, but you believe family must always come first and you don't like the idea of a stranger raising your child while both parents work. You said as much over dinner in a fancy restaurant to your girlfriend of two years right before proposing, and she responded by quietly telling you to go to hell, before throwing the engagement ring at you and storming out of the restaurant. Later that evening you stumble upon the 'Husband Wanted' add while reading the newspaper. (this is just a suggestion).

B. You are Laura Beth's distant cousin, childhood friend, or secret crush. No one but you knew that your feelings for Laura Beth went much deeper than friendship. Especially not Laura Beth. At age 16 your father lost his job and like many families, yours had to move to where the jobs were at, the big city. Only three hours away, the two of you no longer saw and talked to each other every day, but you still remained close. Still talked and visited each other. Eventually you met other girls, started dating and even though you still had strong feelings for Laura Beth, you convinced yourself that it wasn't romantic love, it was just a close friendship. Then one day you pick up the newspaper and see an add with Laura Beth's smiling face in it, that read 'Husband Wanted' and everything changed ...

C. YOU are the reason that Laura Beth has never married. You had frightened, threatened or in other ways manipulated the men who'd showed her even the slightest interest into leaving her alone. You are an immortal, a vampire who entered her life on her 18th birthday. You appear to be around her age. Laura Beth is your soul mate, she has been for centuries though she's not a vampire. She has reincarnated several times as if the fates themselves are demanding you take her, as if she is their gift. Usually, it didn't take long for you to win her over because she would naturally be drawn to you and fall for you easily. But because she is your soul mate, she can't be hypnotized. She must choose to be your mate of her own free will. It usually worked out in your favor, except for the time during the witch trials when you were careless and a villager accused you of being a demon and her of being a witch and it resulted in the woman you love being tied to a stake in the ground and burnt alive. But that same horrible day, with the help of others of your kind you had avenged her murder and not one villager had survived. This time you had chosen to watch her, not be more than a friend for a few reasons. The first being you couldn't bare it if she lost her life again because of you. This 'community' is too old fashioned for your tastes, reminds you too much of the time right before the witch hysteria drove normally sane and moral people to murder their own. Unlike her other reincarnations, though she doesn't remember her past lives, Laura Beth recognized you as being her soul mate the very moment she saw you. After waiting and hinting for you to ask her out, she asked you and you'd turn her down each time. But you didn't expect her family and friends to post a 'Husband Wanted' add in four newspapers. You certainly didn't expect it to even make the television news which brought in even more male hopefuls. At first you were not worried, because you had overheard her telling her sister that the only man she wanted to marry was you. Then one day, you see her sitting in one of the diner's in the small town, she's all dressed up and is laughing at a joke that the handsome young man sitting directly across from her had just told, and it suddenly hit you. She was moving on. Believing that you didn't want her she decided to move on with her life and it was only a matter of time before she marries someone else. It was then that you decided that you would take the gift the fates offered, only this time you would make Laura Beth like you.

Here's my F-List

Here's my F-List

This is a Bump, AND more story ideas..

When I didn't get any interest, I had decided to stop checking for a while. But it occurred to me today, just how long I had stayed away so decided to log in. Plus I am really eager to start writing. This time though, I'll probably do more than wait for someone to PM me, I'll check the forums, read others writings, check their request threads and then PM to see if they would like another writing partner. :D

MORE STORY IDEAS:

The first one below is somewhat inspired by the TV series 'V', angel/human hybrids AND by what some believe happened to Eve in the garden of Eden.

Angels In The Flesh. Evil, just like good, is a choice. Joan Grey is an angel in the flesh but she doesn't know it. She's been incarnated. Born into an evil royal family. She is a princess who is both loved and hated. Now it has been tradition for several centuries, for the elite to inter-marry. Joan was expected to marry either a close relation (for example her brother, uncle or cousin) or to marry a man who belongs to one of the other wealthy elite families. She doesn't know why she's so different, why she feels as if she doesn't belong. In public, the royal family appears to be good, they appear to be Christian as most of the people they rule over claim to be, but they are not. Joan knows this instinctively. She always has, though she doesn't know 'how' she knows this. To the elite's horror, she has had a positive affect many of the people they rule over, many of them becoming true Christians as a result, instead of only claiming to be. Of course the majority are still hypocrites, the result was the people becoming more aware of their rights and realizing the power of free will. Being a normal human woman, the princess has dreams, desires and longings, just as any young woman her age would have. She craves love. She wants to marry and have children, but she was warned not to marry any of her relations, nor a man of the other elite families. Her favorite place is the castle garden, it was there that she was overheard praying to God, pleading with him to allow her to marry and have children.

The young man (YOU) who overheard her in the garden, is also Incarnate. He is also an angel in the flesh, one that had fallen with Lucifer. The difference between this young man and the princess, is, he knows who he is. He also knows who she truly is. Not all angels reside in heaven and it is only the angels that reside in heaven that don't marry and have children. Before he had chosen to join Lucifer in rebelling against God, before she was Incarnated in the flesh to be a human daughter in this royal family, they were married.

Because he had fallen in lust with the princess the moment he saw her (several years ago), and recognized who she truly is, an angel and his wife before he fell, he realized that a part of him at least, was still good because he still loved her, and listening to her crying and pleading to God to let her have, what she doesn't know she use to have was extremely painful for him, because it was his fault, his decision to follow Lucifer that destroyed their marriage. The only thing he could not do was violate her free will. But he now had the power to confuse and mix lies with truth, to get her to question what she thought was true and good, and to charm, and beguile the girl to the point that she could be persuaded to lay with him right there in the palace garden if he could cause her to doubt God. Because if he could get her to doubt God, he could trick her into sinning against God by mating with him.

Years ago, the date of their wedding had been decided by her parents, the King and Queen and secret worshipers of the fallen. June 6th, at 6:06 pm exactly. Today is the morning of June 6th, it was that morning he caught her crying and pleading with God in the garden. He'd stumbled upon her when she was at her most vulnerable. You see, the likelihood that the two of them would marry, was slim to impossible because she had been warned by God. Despite the fact that she likes him (actually loves him though she doesn't know why), and finds him to be the most attractive and interesting man she'd ever met, she would not disobey her heavenly father. BUT he had just caught her at her most vulnerable ...

He knows that if he could get her to lay with him so they could 'know' each other .. if he could seduce her into having sex with him, then in God's eyes they would be one. Man and wife. And he knows when she realizes what she allowed to happen, she would agree to go through with the wedding and would become his wife in front of the royal family, the other elite families, and most importantly, in the eyes of the people they rule over who naively believe that they are just ordinary people who happen to be extremely wealthy and powerful.

Joan Grey's Physical Description & Bio: 5' 7" tall, Fair skin. long wavy black hair, bright blue eyes. A smile that warms most hearts. Slender, but with an hourglass figure. Her temper surprises sometimes even herself. Shy and reserved, generally prefers to be alone because she's uncomfortable around the majority of her family and most of the elite. She's been known to wear jeans and t-shirts, but mostly wears modest but long, figure flattering dresses. She wears makeup, but not often and not heavily so. She is so lonely, and often seems sad. She is also vain (hey she's human now). Although nervous around men, she enjoys receiving compliments, especially when the compliments and flirtations come from a particular young man whom her parents want her to marry, and whom she can't stop thinking and dreaming about. He's the only man who can with just a look from across the room, make her blush, cause her pulse to race, her heart to beat faster and her young body to ache. Her physical reaction to him frightens her. Especially after the time he'd trapped her in a corner, out of the sight of others and stole a kiss from her. The princess had resisted him, but not right away. He had surprised her when he grabbed her and pulled her into a private corner and kissed her, and because he felt so familiar she immediately returned his kiss, but as soon as she heard his voice plead with her to let him in at the same time his hands began to lift the skirt of her long dress, she resisted and quickly returned to her parents party. For the first time she was glad for the large gathering of people. Ever since it happened she'd been avoiding him as much as she could. Not until he stumbles upon her in the garden is he able to be alone with her again. (couldn't make up my mind on what age she should be, but leaning towards 18 or 21).

Here's my F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom