Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3 Ideas (m/m m/f f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

traci

Planetoid
I play in third person and use PM. I do two to three paragraphs per post and consider myself an average writer. All characters are 15+.

1). (f/f-could be played as m/m instead) A 16yo girl has had it with guys, at least for the time being, after breaking up with her boyfriend. While she had kissed a girl here and there she always thought of herself as straight. Then a girl with the reputation as the class lesbian hit on her. It wasn't the first time. She had always turned the tomboy dyke down. This time the girl was offering to get her high after school. As she loved weed the few times she had smoked it and had nothing planned she agreed. This first time might not go any farther than clothed sex orfingering. She finds letting another girl play around with her isn't so bad. It progresses slowly with her receiving and not giving sex to other girls.

2). (m/m) A group of teenage boys form a rock group. None of them are very good. They play mostly for some friends. It is mostly an excuse to hang out and get high. They don't attract the girls like they thought they would and soon turn to each other.

3). (m/m m/f) A pair of 15yo twink buddies go to their first rave. They are hoping to bump and grind against a few girls and they do. But at one point they get mixed up in a group of guys and find it's just not the girls who think they are cute. They are a bit freaked out by the experience, but soon plan on attending a second rave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom