Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Thorne in My Heart (Celebstars & Pandemonium)

Watching her crying go down to just sobbing made him happy. At least it seemed as though although she didn't like the situation, she was beginning to come to terms with it. Between the alcohol, physical build difference, nudity, and being in a strange place her situation was not one that leant itself to escape. He gave her a small kiss on the lips and helped her off the table, wiping some of those tears off her face.

While they walked, he found it amusing. She was keen to walk in front and cover her breasts. However, from this view it was not like he could get a good look at them anyway. However, he did get a good look at her nice ass. If she was a virgin in her pussy, he had to guess she was one in her ass too. Well, he at least had a blank slate to work with. He'd fuck that ass in time. Last thing he wanted to do was overload her the first day.

When they stopped at his old room, he turned bright red. "Dammit parents..." He said. If Bella had turned at all, she would see him blushing in embarrassment. Moving quickly, he covered her eyes. "Nothing you need to see here. Just my old room from when I was young. My parents have a sense of humor clearly. Not even how I last had it." He said, annoyance in his voice. Even with this situation of him having the greatest prize he could have, he still got flustered just like anyone else.

"Let's go to the guest room." He said, walking towards it and giving her ass a light touch that blurred the line between a tap and a feel. As he walked, he had to ask something. "So Bella, I am curious. Did you enjoy our time at the club?" He was curious. He knew he did, but he wanted her opinion of him before this actually happened. Once he got to the door, he smiled. "You know, you have the body of an angel." He said, smiling and gesturing towards the bed, then walked towards it and sat down in the middle of it, indicating for her to do the same. "Now, I am not sure what you actually have done, so this may require some trust on your end. I want you to know that I won't do anything bad if you behave. I don't want to be rough, but I will if need be." He said reassuringly. "Not going to lie, this is going to be a dream come true for me. I've wanted this for quite a while. But then again, you probably get guys wanting you all the time. I'll make this easy and start out with something I am sure you are familiar with." He said and began to kiss her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. This had less to do with preparing her body and more to help her relax a bit. After a bit he slid one of his hands up and cupped one of her breasts, thumb grazing over the nipple as he gently began to push her on her back.

His old bedroom was closed, he seemed embarrassed by it, not that Bella cared in the slightest. Being deterred from his and his parent's bedroom's, the redhead was guided towards the guest room opposite. Entering the space, the walls were very plain, it was all just white, typical of a room just for friends or distant family to stay in, keeping it neutral.

"It was ok" she stated, she knew what he was doing, he wanted her to tell him she was having a good time before he kidnapped her. Sitting on the bed with him, she didn't look at all happy with any of this, she didn't want to have sex with him and started to shake and tremble in fear at the idea.

He tried to talk to her, telling her he would be gentle, as long as she agreed with it, did as she was told. Feeling his kiss and his tongue enter her mouth, Bella was not liking it at all as she lowered on to her back. "No...no..." she started to say to him. "I said no!" Trying to push him off. It was quite difficult for her with her slim frame, she wasn't strong enough at all. The red head hand to inflict some type of pain towards him and caught the glimpse of one of her rings which she used to just punch in his rib area, hoping the metal band would cause a sharp enough pain to try and release her.

Lance tasted her mouth. There was a bit of alcohol on her breath, but he could not complain. As he began kissing one hand grabbed her ass while the other toyed with her nipple. It had been for the best of course that she was participating. He could take her dry, but he had a long night planned for the young starlet and the better condition she was in the better. It was his chance after all. He had the girl he had wanted in his bed, a virgin, and was about to be the only guy to claim her.

Of course, he was a bit shocked she began turning her head. Not that it mattered too much, he was willing to give her some leniency under the circumstances. However, when the punch came it was something unexpected. It worked in it stopped him, but not how she thought. Rather than roll off, he used his weight to pin her down. "Damn girl." He said and slapped her. He made sure though to slap her on the side of her head, more towards where her hair was to avoid damaging her petty face. Then he grabbed her hands, pinning them to the bed.

"Bella, I have tried being nice here. I am going to take your virginity tonight. This is reality. I am between your legs, you are pinned, not a lot you can do. Now personally, I don't want it to hurt you as much as it could. I happen to adore you and want to make the pain minimal. I don't need to do that, but I think it is in your interests. Tonight I plan to make love to you over and over, filling you with my cum and as is you probably will have a tough time walking tomorrow. Just be glad I am not going for that cute ass tonight. It would be a lot easier with you fighting like this. Now, back to getting you ready...." And with that he used his size and strength to his advantage. He put her other hand in his hand as well, pinning them both down. As he did he lowered his free hand to her pussy and gently rubbed it. Meanwhile his head moved to a nipple and gently began to suck on it.

It had worked, at least for a few seconds. The blow to his side did nothing apart from make him shift his full body weight on to her, there really was no escape. Listening to him talk, Bella was made to be aware that her virginity was going to be taken tonight, whether she liked it or not, the reality scaring her, making her feel helpless.

Even in his blind kindness, wanting to get her wet and enjoy the experience, the redhead just found it hard to get in the mood given the circumstances.

Struggling to move, her hands now pinned above her head, by his one hand, her smooth armpits were visible by the side of her head. At least she shaved their as her little mound of red hair below had his fingers running through it until it reached her pussy.

Lance knew she was not responding well. He knew that because he was raping her he would have to take some extra measures to help get her situated. "Bella, I need you to take a moment to calm down and relax. I am doing everything I can to avoid hurting you, but the way this is going as is you will be in a good deal of pain once I do this. Just try to relax. Close your eyes and breathe slowly in and out." He told her, the rubbing momentarily stopping to give her a chance.

"Now this may feel a bit strange. Or not. I am not sure what you do in private." He said, and had a finger position against her clit and slide in and out of her pussy. He knew he would need her wet, willingly or not, if he was going to minimize the likely high pain that was going to happen. As he did that he whispered softly. "Just relax Bella, I am not going to hurt you. You know that. Just trust me not to go out of my way to cause you pain." He said, nibbling lightly on her ear.

After a few minutes he moved his finger off her. "Ok, We are going to start this. If you try to fight, there is a good chance you will lose your virginity roughly. I am going to try making this as easy for you as I can." He said, repositioning and running his cock along her slit a few times before slowly entering her. He was taking his time, wanting her to adjust to his cock at her speed. He wouldn't take her virginity just yet. He would do this until he hit her hymen but would not claim it. He figured this was best to avoid her panic losing it. Plus it was a show of good faith on his part. He was showing he would not be violent with her if he didn't have to, figuring what happened on the table may have scared her a bit.

Bella's mind was fighting it, but her body did become wet, her pussy moist with the way he was rubbing her getting her ready for her virginity not to be taken, but stolen. She stayed silent for the moment as he spoke, listening to him talk, but he was acting on his pursuit of her while doing so. Feeling his cock run up and down against her slit, her face squirmed horrendously, his warmth pressed against her most sensitive region and her more purest.

Stopping her protest, she calmed down although she was still frightened. "If...If I have sex..you will let me go?" She cried out, her hands resting by her side, no longer holding on to him to try and hurt him.

Laying there with her legs open, moments away from him being inside her, she couldn't help but think about her life and the way she acted when drinking.

For Lance, this was pure heaven. He finally had Bella Thorne in bed with him. As an added bonus, he was in a position to claim her first time. He noticed she quit trying to fight him, which was good. Add the pleasure he was getting to her pussy tightening and trying to push his cock out from her, which was squeezing his cock and actually causing him to enjoy it more, and he was in absolute bliss. Still, her behavior was a little concerning. Over time he supposed that she would learn to give into him completely.

At her offer though, he paused. Not that he even considered it, but the fact that she would give that offer when he could so easily lie to her. Frowning slightly, he shook his head. "Bella, sweetie, I would love for you to give yourself to me willingly. I would never have guessed you were a virgin. However, I am not going to lie to you just to get you more willing. That would just be cruel." He explained, locking eyes with her. "I am not going to let you go. I have dreamed too much about this moment and worked too hard to come this far. Do you have any idea how much work went into everything? Finding a way to drop off the gifts discreetly? Hacking your phone and trying to keep track of you and wait? Keeping close enough while out of reach of your security? No Bella, this isn't going to be a one-time and done."

He felt her virginity against his cock. It was taking everything not to just claim it on the spot. "Bella, I am willing to extend one final offer to you. It is mostly the same as I offered in the kitchen, but changed a bit. Make me your boyfriend and find a way to keep me near you. To make sure you behave we will record you and me having sex that will be released if you double cross me. Then we have a night together and tomorrow you go home to your family and everything." He said, giving her a kiss as one of his hands focused on her breast, gently stroking the nipple while the other squeezed her ass. He would give her one last chance before she became his captive long-term.

She had no idea what he was talking about, Bella didn't know her phone had been hacked given his revelations. She knew about the gifts, although not the trouble he had to go through to leave them for her. She had improved her guards near her mansion due to his creepy letters.

"Ok, I'll let you be my boyfriend" she said, still below him, trying to move but unable to, pinned down with his body weight, his cock against her pussy, against her virginity. Everything she did move, she felt a little pain inside of her, pushing against her thin hymen. It was going to hurt either way, she just hoped it was over and done with. She wanted to see her family and this was the only way.

Something she didn't understand though was he said they would record their session. Bella hadn't seen any type of camera, what was he going to do?

Lance was thrilled at what he said. He kissed her on the lips, excited. "I get to be your boyfriend. This is great!" He said, pleased with the situation. It was better than he expected to be honest. He figured he would have to keep her captive until she warmed up to him a bit. "Have you for a girlfriend....I am really happy about this Bella." He explained.

Moving off of her, he spoke. "Now, I want to trust you Bella. Really, I do. But I can't have you returning home tomorrow and telling everyone you were raped. I need something to prove that you were willing to cover my bets." He explained, going to the closet and pulling out his laptop, turning on the lights on the way there. "I am going to need you to act willing on this one. It has to look consensual. If you don't try to get me charged with rape it will be like this video won't exist. If you do try though the world will see your first time. It is all in your hands." He explained, setting it up and getting the webcam ready. It was positioned so the camera would get a left side view of Bella's body in the bed. "I don't expect you to like this, and I know your first time being filmed is awkward at best, but remember something. I just need you to act. Starting in three....two....one..." And with that the camera was on.

Walking towards the bed, he got back into position on her. Deciding it was best to make a show of it he ran his cock along her pussy, taking her left nipple into his mouth and giving it a few good, hard sucks for the camera. He was putting on a show, doing on his end what he could to show her as willing. Slowly his mouth moved up her breast to her neck, then to her lips, hands getting her in position for the taking as his tongue attempted to get into her mouth. Soon she was filled once more with his cock, bringing it to rest at her hymen. "This is it baby. It may hurt a bit. I'll be gentle though, you ready?" He asked, hands squeezing her ass. This was his moment. He had his crush in his bed and about to be the only guy to claim her. He just needed to hear the yes and the camera would have all it needed. Of course, it would record all of her first time, but it would make it clear she wanted this to anyone who may see it.

Back
Top Bottom