Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Thorne in My Heart (Celebstars & Pandemonium)

celebstars

Pulsar
'#readytoparty' she put with the picture, uploading it on to social media ahead of the night to come.

An hour later, Bella found herself in the back of a limo which she had paid for with her earnings. Being rich and young, she had the life everyone dreamed of and she didn't waste any time in enjoying herself when she was free. The pink limo cruised through the city, some of her friends even stood out of the roof screaming and waving to people on the street.

Inside, the champagne was flowing, people were gulping back glasses and it seemed like a night to remember.

Once the girls were done touring the city, the driver parked up around the corner from a club and would wait their until they came back after a few hours. All of them, which included, Bella and her three friends, walked in their high heels and dresses towards a queue which had formed. Walking straight past everyone, the big security guard opened up the barricade for them all to walk in.

"Hey!" Shouted one man.

"What makes her special!" Yelled a woman

Ignoring the protests, Bella and her friends walked in to the loud club with strobe lights flashing everywhere and music blaring out loud.

Lance had been fortunate. One of the perks of Bella was that she was prone to telegraphing where she was going. When he saw her social media pop up with something he had taken the obvious cue to find the pink limo. Two obvious moves. The pink limo was a cute touch he had to admit, all the fitting.

He had to plan this out though, and he knew it. He had followed her for a while now. Fortunately by luck and planning he had yet to get in any trouble or even seen as far as he knew. But doing what he knew he did he sped off to find the pink limo as soon as he could.

The limo had stuck out pretty easily, and given he knew her likely hangouts it was easy. There she was, with her little friends. Fortunately he had taken the time to look decent and had his dark hair looking decent and his clothes looked like decent clubbing clothes. He used her going in as the distraction to sneak in. Look the part and all that. Make him look like a straggler but still in the group. Nobody said anything so odds are they either were giving him credit for trying or they didn't pay attention/care enough.

Once he was in, he chose to wait a bit. Observe from a distance, but don't seem obvious. He would have to shake her friends sooner or later. Eventually he calmed down enough to make his move. "Excuse me, I am Lance. What's you're name?" He said, pretending to be oblivious to who she was. "Would you care to dance?" He asked her, offering his hand.

All of the girls went in to a booth and sat down, the seats were quite comfortable and they all gathered up together to take another selfie as a group. "Let me go get some drinks" one of them said, before Bella headed out also to go to the ladies restroom. Once she came back, which was about fifteen minutes, after the queue went down, Bella saw a man approach her. "Hi..I'm...Stacey" she said, lying for fun, like she could take some other personality, she liked doing this when she was out with friends.

"Sure, lets dance" she said, taking his hand, the many rings on her fingers giving his skin a cold bite as she stepped on to the dance floor with him. Throwing her hands up in to the air at the loud music, she swayed her hips and pumped out her chest.

Lance couldn't help but smile out of the corners of his mouth. So she wanted to play the name game? Well, even if she wasn't who she was it would make sense not to give your real name to a total stranger. He could understand that. He did have to resist any showing that he knew different. "Well Stacey, nice to meet you." He said, saying the name so he could commit it to memory and not screw this up by calling her Bella by mistake.

When she touched his hand, he felt a cold chill from the rings on her fingers. It caused his hand to twitch in shock. "Sorry, the rings gave me a bit a shock." He explained, looking a little embarrassed by that. Still, it didn't seem to matter too much given she was going to dance with him. This seriously was making his day. As she danced, he danced a bit too, resting his hands on her sides lightly above her hips as opposed to moving them to her hips. Last thing he wanted to do was spook her. He did get to enjoy the pleasant view of her chest pumping out. As much as he would like to grab a feel, he knew that would be a bad idea.

Deciding to act like a thought had occurred to him, he suddenly stopped. "Hey, Stacey. You don't think your boyfriend would mind right? I wouldn't want to get you in trouble or anything." He said, knowing what he was doing. One he was implying she was attractive and probably already had a boyfriend. Two was that he was showing some concern. He wanted to play nice and get her trust a bit. The hilarity of her stalker being trusted was a bit funny in his mind, but still.

Turning around, she rested her back against his chest, continuing to let his hands roam her sides. "I don't have a boyfriend" she said, pulling some long red hair behind her ear, revealing a diamond stud. "Were you scared if I did? In case he wanted a fight?" Bella smiled to herself, liking the thought this man was a little vulnerable.

Who would of known it was him who had sent the constant love letters and presents to her home, which she though was sick.

"How old are you?" She shouted above the loud music playing, turning back around to face him, her hands resting on his shoulders. "You look older than I am, maybe thirty something? I'm eighteen!" Which was a lie, as she was in fact seventeen, but the club owner didn't care if she was spending cash inside his club.

Lance shook his head. "Nah. Just figured someone like you had a boyfriend and last thing I wanted was to get you in trouble over nothing." He said. He was a bit in shock as she rested against his chest. He looked down at her. The soft, smooth skin of her neck. The gentle bumps of her breasts. It took every bit of control in him not to feel her up. He knew he had to play this right. "But I'm a lover not a fighter so a fight would probably not be a great idea either." He added, wrapping his arms around her.

When she asked his age, he laughed a bit. "Twenty-eight. Are you sure you should be dancing with someone that old?" He teased. He was just having fun with her now. It was true of course. And of course he didn't buy the lie for a second. "Are you sure you are eighteen? Maybe you snuck into here or something and are trying to get me in some trouble." He said, then laughed a bit. Hey, he could have a little fun with her about their age gap.

"Well, I probably shouldn't do this, but would you like a drink?" He offered. He had a plan. Get alcohol in her system, use the dancing to get her dizzy, let the warmth of the club do its thing so she needs air and needs to step out, and then she was all his. He could have the girl of his dreams. He could do what he had fantasized about, and what right now was the only thing on his mind.

"I am eighteen" she persisted, although it was a lie, she couldn't trust him otherwise, he might of told someone. Even though Bella knew the owner of the club knew her age, she didn't want to cause him trouble. "I'll have a drink" she nodded, "I want shots" adding on to her statement. "It gets me drunk quicker." Shouting over the music, she followed him to the bar, it seemed she revealed her intentions for tonight, to just get drunk and have fun.

Squeezing past people who were in front of the bar, they managed to find a little space with two stools. A man was serving other customers at the moment, working as quickly as he could, pouring drinks and taking cash.

Bella felt quite grown up at this point, she was in a busy club with friends, being chased by a man who she knew wanted to get off with her, but of course she wouldn't get it go that far. She just wanted drinks from him.

Lance smirked a bit at her behavior. This was going to be too easy. Of course, he didn't want her totally floored, just drunk enough after a bit of dancing she would get dizzy and need some air. As they walked to the bar he whispered to her. "Hey, let me do this. He'll card you if you try to order anything." He said, knowing one look at her from the bartender and there was no way she could be mistaken for twenty one without a doubt.

Getting her some shots, and thankful the bartender did not seem to question the girl next to him being too young to drink, he handed her the shots. "So Stacey, you still in high school or in college?" He asked, resting a hand on her shoulder. He figured it was the right way to play it. Just play along with her alibi.

Watching her drink the shots, he smiled. He hadn't gotten anything himself, planning to be plenty sober. After she was done, he smiled. "So would you care for some more dancing? Although you may want to check in with those friends I saw you with first." He offered, extending his hand. Of course, this was a ruse. Alcohol in her system plus dancing? Plus the fact he pointed out her friends, he thought he was playing this well.

'Stacey' stayed out of the way, pulling her bright red hair over her face and looking in another direction away from the bartender. Once the drinks came, there was a couple of shots put out in front of them. While he spoke, she didn't seem to notice he wasn't drinking, instead answering his question. "I am in college, I'm doing..umm...History...yeah..that" nodding her head, she wasn't selling her story well. It seemed she couldn't act to well without a script in her hand.

The shots were in front of her, so she assumed they were hers. Tilting her head back each time, the little glass was poured towards her mouth and the drink was swallowed up by her.

After being pushed and shoved by some people who wanted drinks, she started to feel a little hot already, waving her hand in front of her face. "My friends? Oh no they are fine, we normally do our own thing in here anyway. We just make sure we leave together."

"We can dance again if you want, but this isn't my type of music this song."

If Lance was not so keen to fake her out, he would have laughed at such a terrible lie. But he more or less seemed to accept her story. It could be explained that he just thought she was a lightweight with alcohol or he just felt that he was inclined to believe her. Either way, he found it amusing that she was going for the drinks so easy. This might actually be easier than he thought.

"Well, if you are sure." He said when she seemed to dismiss her friends and checking with them. No point after all pushing it. "But ya, I am thinking a little dancing again may be fun. Besides, then when they play something you like you will already be out there." He said shrugging, getting up and putting an arm around her as they walked to the dance floor.

When they got there and began dancing, he smiled. "So how is it exactly someone as pretty and fun as you does not have a boyfriend anyway?" He asked. If she was keen she would notice a few things while they danced. Things like the keeping her close and the lingering of touch on the bare skin of her arms and shoulders. Soon enough he would have her all to himself, and that was what was going through his mind right now.

When they reached the dance floor, some loud upbeat techno music was playing and Bella started to move her body just like she was before. "I dunno, I just don't. I guess I don't want one at the moment" she said in answer to his question about a boyfriend. If she was going to be very honest, she was always afraid her fame might attract men alone, just because they could say they were with a celebrity.

Soon enough, the star was feeling warm and a little sweaty, "I am going to go outside for a bit, cool myself down, the heat in here is insane!" Shouting through the music, Bella wormed her way through the crowd of dancers and up the stairs to the street. Resting against the brick wall in front of the security man she held her head and breathed in the fresh air.

Lance gave her a concerned look as she left. He let her be for a bit and then chose to follow her out. Well, that part seemed to work like a charm. Now he just needed to find her and get her alone. Even if he hadn't planned on this, he still wanted her and would have followed her out.

When he saw where she was, he walked over and leaned against the wall. He saw the security and hoped he was just making sure the tiny girl would not get into any trouble. "Ya, it does get a little hot in there. You going to be ok Stacey? I guess maybe the alcohol was a bad idea on my end, sorry about that." He said, sounding as if he was kicking himself for it. Really, he was trying to mentally will the security to go away. "Anything I can do to help you out there?"

"No, I was going to drink anyway" she said, holding her head when a noise came from the alleyway next to the club. The orange glow of the street light on the sidewalk lit up the opening giving her a clear view as she turned her head around the brick wall. "What was that?" Seeing a trash can on the floor and the lid rolling to a halt, a black cat meowed at her, and showing it's teeth. "Awww I think it is hungry" she said, walking in to the alley now, out of sight of the security guard and all alone. The further she walked in towards the animal, the darker things got as the light couldn't stretch to far from the sidewalk.

"Hello kitty" she said, bending her back, her ass looking incredibly sexy in the tight dress she wore. Opening her arms out, trying to get the cat to come to her, Bella had no idea what was about to happen to her.

Lance got a laugh as Bella got distracted suddenly by the cat. It was almost comical how she had gone from behaving above her age to an almost little kidlike nature in the matter of seconds. Still, the best part for him was that he got a good view of her ass in that tight little dress. Not a bad one by any means. He let out a small, amused chuckle at the situation.

Suddenly he realized something. The security guard would not be able to see them. Looking around a bit, he saw where he parked. Could he make it without a scene drawing attention? Probably. It looked like his odds would be good. Quickly Lance moved in for the kill, placing one hand on her mouth and one hand on her waist and forcing her up, pressing her body against him and feeling her ass against his cock. "Now Bella, I don't want to have to hurt you." He told her, speaking softly. "I am actually quite the fan of you. If you don't fight or scream, this will be a lot easier for you. I have the clear strength advantage and if you try anything.....I would hate to be rough with you, but I will if I have to. Nod if you understand and agree." He said. Of course, he wasn't going to do anything here if she resisted. Too many potential people to walk by. "We are going to go on a little drive. I've wanted to be face to face with you for quite the while. Did you enjoy my presents? I must say that I enjoyed dancing with you. It was like a dream come true." He commented, slowly moving them in the direction of his vehicle.

Bella was taken by surprise, she felt her body straighten up against his chest, ass to his groin and a hand cover her mouth. Moaning in to his palm, her hands tried to get him to let go of her but it was no use, she was to weak. Nodding in understanding with him, she felt herself almost carried, although she was dragging her heels along the floor, scuffing them up. One fell off, laying in the middle of the alley until they approached the car.

When he mentioned his presents, she realized he was the stalker who had been messaging her and giving her things, she felt so crept out by him and yet here she was, dancing with him and now getting in to his car, although against her will.

She was dumped in to the trunk of the car, the roof firmly shut, leaving her in darkness in a cramped space with nothing else to do apart from wait. Being made to wait to see what would happen to her was torture itself.

As he drove, he was careful to do nothing to attract attention. He was certain that she would take any opportunity to make a scene. Still, he was pretty excited. He finally had his dream girl in his vehicle and soon, in his home. This had been the luckiest night of his life.

Once he parked his car into the garage, he opened the trunk. "I am so sorry about putting you in the trunk Bella. If there had been another way I would have done that instead. It had to be uncomfortable." He said, helping her out of the car and taking a whiff of her scent. Even slightly sweaty from being in a stuffy place, not bad. "Now don't try running off or anything. I don't want to accidentally hurt you or anything." He said, putting an arm around her waist. If she tried to escape he would grab and carry her. Either way she wound up in the dining room to talk.

"So Bella, would you like something to drink?" He offered as he indicated for her to sit, figuring she might need something after being in a trunk. "Okay, so first of all, I am Lance. It is a pleasure to meet you. I wish the situation was better, but I guess my gifts were less than welcome." He said casually, as if not too perturbed. "It goes without saying, but this is my place. It is great to see you in person." He said, smiling. "Don't worry, I am not going to go all Hannibal on you or anything. I wouldn't want to harm a hair on your pretty little head if I can avoid it." He said, circling her and giving her a light kiss on the top of the head. "Before we begin, do you have any questions? I know this has to be an odd situation, I want you to be as comfortable as you can given the situation."

Bella didn't just get up and walk with him, she did put up a little struggle, but it was hard for her being tipsy. Making her way to the dining room, she sat down on a wooden chair which creaked and held each arm with her hands in a defensive posture. Looking around the place, the dining room wasn't really a room, but in between the kitchen and living room. It looked like an old home, maybe belonging to his parents or possibly grandparents. The photos on the walls were dusty, the TV was probably from the 80's and the sofa had seen much better days.

Listening to him talk, she felt hot, dehydrated and couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. But he seemed crazy, she didn't like it, she had to leave. "I want to go" she said, "I am leaving." Everything he said, even the kiss on top of her head did nothing to support her or make her feel comfortable.

"I'm going home." Bella wasn't interested. Holding her head, her hand by her face, she did need some water. "Take me home!" She now shouted.

Her sudden shouting made him glad his folks were out of town. It was still a while to his place, but he knew this would serve as a good spot to keep her for now. Letting her scream, he got a glass and got her some water. "Here Bella, you might need this. Probably shouldn't have gotten you alcohol, but I needed it to help get you outside." He explained, examining how cute she looked even tipsy and in this situation.

Standing behind her, he spoke again. "You will get to go home. Maybe. Really, that is up to you. Personally I would love for you to go home. Someone so talented, it would be a shame if you didn't." He said, hands running along her shoulders as he spoke. He took a moment to feel her soft skin, her breath causing her petite body to rise and fall.

"I'm not going to lie Bella, I want you. Seriously, I've wanted you for a while. You are an amazing person and I have to be with you. So I am going to give you two options. The first is that I keep you for myself. I keep you here, then after the police search my place or time passes a while I will take you home and I take care of you." He said, as he did his hands slid the straps off her shoulders. Moving down, he began to kiss her shoulders.

"The other option is one I think you will prefer. You stay tonight with me. Tomorrow I take you home. Thing is though, whenever I call you come to me. I don't want you dating anyone unless you make it me, but you don't have to go that far. I''ll let you come around in your own time. But you can go about life as usual as long as you answer and obey my call. If at all possible, I would like a spot with your staff as well to be around you more." He explained, then realized he left something out. "By the way, I am aware that you could lie and then get the cops on me. To make sure you follow through on your end, we are going to make a sex tape. It will be sent to a good friend. You try double-crossing me, you getting fucked hits the internet and I am sure plenty of guys would enjoy seeing a former Disney star with a sex tape. After those pictures with the Hudgens girl, imagine one fucked on camera. It would destroy your career. But I would be sad if I had to do that, and I would think you can be trusted at your word, so I hope if you agree you follow through." He said. It was clear he had thought out this plan.

Smiling a bit more, he spoke after a few seconds. "By all means, take time to mull it over. It's a big decision, I want you to think on it." He said, his hand creeping down her front. He was excited now. He was so close to having his dream girl in his bed, regardless of her choice. His hand was sliding down, desperate to slip into her dress and grab one of the breasts he had dreamed about feeling for a while now. One way or another, she would be his.

The glass of water on the table in front of her tempted her to drink it, even though he could have done anything to it. Taking it in her hand, she drank it, taking neat sips before finally gulping it all down. A drip fell down the corner of her mouth, on to her chin before she wiped it with the back of her hand.

As he stood behind her, she felt trapped, with no escape, her eyes scanning the doors for a way out, but it would have been hard with him here still. While thinking about this, the redhead was startled when he felt her arms and shoulders, her soft skin to him, but his rough hands to her.

With the revelation that he wanted her, it was pretty much stating the obvious, one thing she found with fame was the creeps, people who would fantasize about her, she had got used to it though, learning how to ignore it. Explaining the two options, the first didn't seem great, she didn't want to be with him forever, which was how it sounded.

Second option, sounded better, although equally worse. He still wanted a night with her. "You can't tell me who I can and can't date, I will see who I want" Bella told him. "Your not getting on my staff either, not that there is any room." There really wasn't they had just got rid of some makeup artist because she already had three of them.

The words sex tape echoed in her mind, ringing and making her stomach turn. "I won't do it, I don't care, you can't force me to." She seemed a little naive, like she wasn't fully aware of the consequences which were to follow. Whether it was her youth or the alcohol no one was to know. "I am leaving now." Standing up, she tried to push him aside. He hadn't tied her, she was free she thought. Bella tried heading over to the garage door where she was brought from.

Well Lance was now irritated. It had seemed she had totally disregarded his offer and was insistent on leaving. Well, he did tell her the two options. Looked to him like she wanted the first one. He moved quickly and grabbed her. Given the difference in age, build, and strength it was clear that she was hopelessly outmatched by him. Dragging her back, he forced her onto her stomach and bent her over the table.

"Now Bella, you didn't think this out. I gave you a very nice offer. However, I guess I will get to have you all to myself." He said, using his weight to pin her against the table, pushing her hair aside and kissing the soft, pale skin of her neck. "You know Bella, I have to wonder something. Going to find out soon anyway. Do you actually put out, or do you just be a cocktease like you were with me earlier tonight?" He asked, knowing full well she probably had no intention of putting out before this happened. He did have to wonder if she ever had put out before, just because of curiosity.

"You surely didn't think I'd allow you to escape here so easily? I've wanted you for so long, and now I will have you whenever I want." He said, moving his hands to the bottom of her dress. In no time at all it would be bunched at the waist. Then he began focusing on pulling her panties down. "You are about to make this the best night of my life. We'll see how many fucks it takes to knock that attitude problem of yours out of you." He said, grinding against her body.

Bella struggled in his grasp as he dragged her back in to the dining area. She found herself pushed against the table, stomach laying flat, the glass of water spilling on to the floor forming a puddle. Because of her heels, her ass was raised up a little higher than her back whilst she tried fighting him.

Trying to reach an arm back to grab him, to try and inflict pain, Bella realized the seriousness of the situation now. "Get off me!" She shouted, as he spoke about her being a cocktease. "Get the fuck off me!" Her anger was building, her face was red, straining, trying to use all of her muscle, which was still not enough to get him off. Now as he pinned her down with his body weight, she found it hard to breath.

Hearing his creepy talk of wanting her for so long scared the life out of her and when the dress was raised up to her waist, revealing her black thong, the redhead burst in to a sudden fit of struggles, now knowing he planned on taking her right there. "No...please!" She begged him.

Lance found her struggles to be adding to the excitement he felt. He was aware that, given the nature of his method, she would not be a willing participant from the beginning. Still, seeing that thong made him smirk a bit. "Nice thong Bella." He said as he yanked it down, her pussy on display to him. Sliding a finger along her slit, he grinned. "This is mine now, I've wanted this for a while. I love you and now I get my chance to make love to you." He said, caught up in his obsession.

Next thing Bella would hear would be the sound of his pants and boxers hitting the floor. Suddenly his finger was replaced by something bigger running along the opening of her pussy. Meanwhile his hands were at work pushing her dress up her body, attempting to strip the redheaded angel. "I've got to have you baby." He said, mouth kissing the back of her neck and his hands feeling her skin as the dress slowly got pushed up her body.

Eventually he got the dress off and he realized something. He might be ready to fuck but he doubted she was. Frowning a bit, he moved his hand back down to her pussy. "I don't want to hurt you. I will make sure you are ready to take my dick in." He said and slipped a finger inside her, beginning to finger her gently. He wanted her body wet and ready. He wanted to get the object of his lust off. He wanted to make her cum despite this violation. Part of that would involve getting her body wet and ready for his cock he had no doubt. Plus he was testing to see if she was a virgin given she did not answer.

Pressed against the hard surface of the table over the cloth, she felt trapped and scared, she didn't feel like a grown up which she thought she was, but a silly girl who played with fire instead. As he he pulled her thong down with force, it ended up by her knees, her delicate and beautiful pussy lips coming in to show. They were clean, no hair at all and smooth, although a closer inspection would of shown a red hairy mound where her pubic area was.

"You don't love me! Please!" She begged, trying to struggle with her arms but it was no use. The dress slowly and with some hardship was pushed up her body, dragging along the table and against her flat tummy until it was pulled over her head, leaving her with nothing but a black bra on. Feeling his finger feel her lips made her squirm and feel uncomfortable.

Then...she heard his zipper, with the sound of his pants falling down his ankles, trying to look back she then felt his meaty cock run up and down her entrance, almost teasing her with the inevitable.

"I will never be ready for you!" She tried to squirm crying once more. He seemed like he didn't want to hurt her, which gave her some satisfaction but he was never going to get her off, she would never be in the mood for him. "Please, I am a virgin, I don't want you as my first!"

Lance was, for a bit, caught up in the moment. Here he was, with the girl he was obsessed over. And here she was completely there for the taking. While one finger was inside her the other was working her bra off despite her pleas. He felt something there and realized she was a virgin. He was shocked but not entirely taken aback by it. He would have believed either scenario to be honest. Still, he got some joy knowing he would be the first guy to get her.

When he heard her crying though, and her plea about her first time, he stopped teasing her body. He knew she hadn't been willing but when she was crying and not being rude it was a bit harder for him to be as rough with her. Tuning her over, he took a look at her exposed body. Her virgin pussy, her smooth stomach, her breasts gently rising and falling, all the way to her eyes. He wasn't touching or anything, just taking her all in.

Eventually he made a move and seemed like he was going to get on top of her for the taking. Instead he began to wipe her tears. "Shhhhh." He said softly, giving her forehead a kiss. "Now, you are going to have your first time. As it is at the moment it probably would be very painful. We can either do that or another option, and unlike last time I advise listening. We can go to the bedroom where it will be more comfy, I can do a bit of snuggling to comfort you and do a few things to get your body ready, and then I am going to take you. In turn I do not want any trouble. No trying to escape, no tricks or anything. You won't get far anyway. It is your call, I am just offering to make your first time as easy as I can." He said. He figured it was a generous offer, all things considered.

"But..I don't want sex...." she muttered to him as she sobbed, laying on her back, naked for him, which must of made all his fantasies come true. There was no way out of this, she had to submit for it not to be as painful, give in to him, which was equally as hard for her. But Bella had learnt her lesson, she wasn't going to choose the hard option once again.

"Ok...Ok...." she said, sobbing still, which was understandable, being forced in to giving her first time to her stalker.

After agreeing, things escalated from there, off the table, she marched up the stairs, walking in front of the man, her arms covering her breasts, although her firm young ass was on show to him. Another virgin hole of hers to.

The house gave her the creeps, maybe because it was very old fashioned, or had that horror type feel to it, she would stay well clear of places like this.

Turning to the right, there were two bedrooms, his parent's and his own, which he must of grown up in. Bella saw from the look of it that it had barely changed, still looking like a child's.

Back
Top Bottom