Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Dagger Brotherhood MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
I have read a few of J.R. Ward's series and I was wondering if any females out there wanna do a one on one. We can both be vamps or one of us can be human, but I'd like to keep it in that world. I would play a vampire character, all cannon characters would be in the background.

I've only read the first 6 but I sort of know what happens. It seems vampires are a good starting point for these 1x1.

(This is based on J.R. Ward's universe)

In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war going on between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other—six vampire warriors, defenders of their race against the Lesser society, a race of de-souled humans.

But now Khaos has emerged from his slumber. Will he be a foe or an alley of the brotherhood. His only goal is violence and ruin, is there a Shellan(female lover) out there that can sate his desire and turn him good? Or will he end up alone sowing a path of destruction in his wake

Street lights dimmed as the man in a leather trench coat walked towards an alley. A screech not quite human rang out. The man stood over a grey body, black blood oozing from it's wound. In the center of it's chest was a dagger. Brushig back his dark red hair hair, his eyes, every seeing to change color depending on the light glanced down.

"Tell your master the Omega, now that I have been awakened, I'm coming for everyone." Reaching down he yanked the blade from the lesser chest and whipped the blood of before it vanished into his coat again.

"Time for a drink." Tall and muscular he moved out of the alley like a whisper coat flowing in the gentle breeze. The club was just up ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom