Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House of Sodom (major erotica)

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
I'd like to do a roleplay based off the book House of Sodom.

A few men lots of women sub and dom are trapped by the rich and powerful to do with as they please. One by one Players WILL be killed off, if you can't accept that this Rp is not meant to last forever sorry.
All forms of perverse acts included. I prefer to tell this as a diary of the last remaining Rich people to survive Ex

April 19 1890

The house was warm by the fire and her body roasted easily. The stench of her cooking set my cock harder than the wettest pussy Ihad even entered.

"My sweet, you serve better this way than you had in life, and now your all mine to feast upon."

And feast I did as my load shot out the flame hissed.

dark drity nasty things like that, and that was light compared to what I want to accomplish here. How perverse and revolting how sexually stimulating can the human being be towards another when emotion and law are removed? Join and we will find out together. No character sheets required unless we find it needed later on.

awesome the actual thread is posted now. your characters journal can be "found" as your character will end dying at some point. So yeah check that out. Great to have you.

Back
Top Bottom