Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Opportunity...(thisisnotforyou & Squee)

Julius0803

Banned
Banished
It was a warm, almost hot day in early June in the town of Raymond, a relatively small suburb in the Western hills of Pennsylvania. Just outside of the downtown area, which wasn't much more than a main street with several chain restaurants and shopping options, was Willow Glen High School. By now, the lure of summer was setting in for students and staff alike, and although school was technically in session, it was no longer in full swing. For Mr. Duncan though, this meant an uptick in terms of workload and appointments. As head of the guidance department, the end of the year was filled with kids trying to avoid summer school, and the other end of the spectrum seeking his help with final preparations for college or scheduling for fall semester. In spite of the increased activity, however, there wasn't much excitement. Until this day, that was.

Mr. Duncan was 38, and though he kept his job at Willow Glen, his employment there was not really a necessity. He had done quite well for himself trading stocks and bonds, getting in on certain companies at the right time and dropping other assets at the right time as well. On this particular Wednesday afternoon, as the day wore on to a close and the sun beat through the blinds of his office window, he wondered why he even still bothered doing what he did. It was a thankless job, but on the other hand, people pretty much left him alone to do as he pleased. Having come out of Rutgers and then the financial sector of NYC, the school was thrilled to have someone with his educational pedigree and professional experience to "guide" their students. It was on this day though, that Mr. Duncan felt oh so fortunate to be in his position. As he looked at his list of student appointments for the day, he was not only relieved to be at the last name, but somewhat excited. The name was one which he recognized...which he had heard in the halls, heard from teachers and associated with a cute young lady he had his eye on for some time.

As Mr. Duncan got up from his desk and opened his office door, his suspicions were confirmed and the girl he associated with the name on his list was indeed outside his office. He took a breath, knowing full well where he intended to take this appointment but trying to remain as serious and professional as possible. As he set eyes upon the young girl in one of the chairs outside his office, he purposely acted dumbfounded, showing little enthusiasm...

"Umm you must be..."

He stepped slightly to the side, inviting the young lady into his office, mustering up his confidence and his courage to go through with what he had in mind. At 38 years old, he was no slouch...he stood and 6ft, about 210lbs, short light brown and slightly wavy hair, pale blue eyes...in good shape for his age but not overly muscular...moreso lean with a runner's body...he was dressed somewhat casually today in khaki pants, brown Skecher shoes and a black polo with Willow Glen High logo on it, and though he felt confident, this was also not an arrangement he had ever attempted to enter into before.

Sophia Haywood was a pretty girl that was for sure. 5'5" with soft blonde hair falling to her hips, paired with a set of light blue eyes. While she was popular she wasn't overly so. The same went for smart, she was able to keep her grades between C's and B's. This part was not conducive to getting into a good collage though. She needed to get her grades up higher if she wanted to even be considered for a good school. Granted she still had options, they just weren't ideal for a life plans. A degree in wild life biology went a little further when it came from a school like Yale or Harvard.

Sixteen years old, she had a little time to get her ducks in a row though. Not so much time she could just slack off though, she had just enough to fix the way things were going now. Finding a tutor would be great, or even getting help from the teachers when she needed it would be nice. They always seemed to busy though, and brushed nearly every student off unless their parents forked out some heavy cash. It wasn't even like they were overly busy with too many students either. The town wasn't big enough to be over crowded. They were all just too lazy to put in more work then they had to. Limiting her options, she was left to basically struggle on her own.

Sophia's family wasn't hurting for money of course, they lived rather comfortably in the small suburb. There was a lot of extra money to go around though. If she wanted something, she would have to find a way to get it herself. She was the middle child of five, so she was over looked more then the rest of them. Understanding completely that her parents attention would be focused mainly on the younger siblings, the youngest being a one year old. She didn't mind it all that much.

Finding that she was able to stay out of trouble on her own, she really didn't need much guidance from them anyway. She was still a young girl though, and could easily be misguided by the right person. Who knew that Mr. Duncan would be that right person. The school year was coming to a close, most of the students had nearly checked out already, at least mentally. They were all thinking of summer, and what they would do during their short vacations. Sophia was thinking about how her appointment with Mr. Duncan would pan out.

Setting the appointment almost two weeks ago, she wanted to talk to him about her options. Maybe he would have a few tutors in mind, or really any good suggestion. The last bell of the day was set to go off in the next five minutes. Sitting as sweetly as she possibly could outside his office. She wore denim mini skirt, and a plain white tank top. Paired with white wedge heels, she thought she looked rather cute.

Foot tapping nervously, the blonde found herself watching the clock on the wall. They were suppose to meet five minutes ago, but maybe he was just running a little late. She didn't have anywhere important to be, so waiting wasn't much of an issue. The bell rang and she jumped a little. Her focus on that damned clock, she wasn't expecting the sudden shreak of a bell. Her foot continued to tap as she watched students fly by the door. All eager to leave and soak up as much sun as possible.

Then she heard the sound of a hand touching the door knob. Turning towards it with a smile, she looked up just as he stepped out. She was ready to admit he was attractive, most of the girls in the school thought so. There was of course no way he would ever have an interest in any of them, so she didn't dwell on it much. Standing as he addressed her, "Sophia.....Sophia Haywood" she finished for him. She couldn't help but noticed he seemed a little bored or maybe annoyed that she was there. "If...you would like I can come back another time. I mean if you're busy, or had plans."

"Right, Sophia...no come on in..." he said as he stepped to the side, motioning for her to walk in and take a seat at one of the two wooden chairs that were placed opposite his desk. Mr. Duncan took a seat shortly after on his own side of the desk and pulled out papers from her transcript, feigning interest in them as he looked on with concern. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Haywood..."

The truth was, Mr. Duncan was more concerned with the young girl's looks, which seemed even better than he had remembered. She seemed to have a confidence about her that was uncommon for girls her age, whether that was just her natural way or a front he couldn't know, but either way it didn't overshadow the fact that was quite the vision to have seated opposite him.

"So Sophia, let's discuss why you made this appointment...that being your situation for next year..."

Mr. Duncan had still never attempted anything like this. The results could be unpredictable, and full of risk. Fortunately, he didn't care about losing his job, for if he wasn't financial secure that factor alone probably would have stopped him dead. But instead, he had developed a "what the hell" attitude towards the job, and it was only a matter of time before his urges got the best of him. Sophia just happened to be the tipping point for him. With a deep breath, he psyched himself up in his head and went forward.

"I've reviewed your files here, and you have a satisfactory record, but you'll need more to have a real chance of admission to any of the top schools in the country...Now normally I'd suggest you just work harder, put in more hours in the library, or get you into Summer study programs..." He started, wanting her to feel a bit dejected before he raised her hopes back up.

"However, for you there might be other options..." He paused, seeking to turn her anxiety to intrigue, and wanting her curiosity to blossom for a few moments.

"Now," he continued, looking over her shoulder to make sure the door had been locked. "This isn't something that I would offer to anyone, nor is it exactly within protocol here, so don't go telling all your friends...but what if I could take care of your grades? Guarantee you A's for the next year, in every single AP course we offer. You just have to show up to the classes to keep things honest..."

He paused to let this possibility fully sink in, and for her to take a moment to assess the situation for herself and to see that he was actually dead serious. An answer to his question would prove unnecessary, as any student would obviously be intrigued, to say the least.

"You see, Ms. Haywood , I am the senior administrator here at Willow Glen, which means I have access to the entire grading database, and I oversee the sending of any student transcripts to universities. Now I'm not sure if you knew this, but my original background is in investments, something I still dabble in...annnd, it just so happens I could use someone to help me out here and there, so perhaps we can help each other. We'll call it an internship..."

Her hips swayed gently as she walked. Not in the way that was on purpose, with the intention of catching attention. No in the natural way a woman's hips swayed whenever she walked. Offering him a cute smile when he waved her into the office and towards the available chairs. Maybe she had just read him wrong before, putting more into what she saw then she needed to. Of course they had met before, maybe don't in a formal setting such as one on one, but they had still met.

Nodding with another smile as he quickly got to the subject at hand. Her situation for next year, and really the rest of her schooling for that matter. She hoped that she had given him enough information before the appointment that he would know exactly what she needed from him. Even if it was just simple advice.

Another quick nod, "I do try to keep my grades at least at passing, but it seems that's about as far as I can get them." A sudden nervousness came over her for a moment, thinking that maybe this was a lost cause. "I do try my best though, and I have big plans for my future." As he continued she was really feeling that this was pointless. She was already doing most of what he was suggesting, minus the Summer Study. If that was all he could suggest maybe she should just leave.

Just as she was about to excuse herself however, he brought up another suggestion. That sudden feeling of hopelessness lifted as she listened to him closely. She would do anything he suggested, as long as it help her to reach her goals. Missing the shift in his eyes as he looked at the door completely.

What Mr. Duncan said next, was almost too good to believe. He was suggesting he rig her grades, so no matter what she passed with flying colors. For a mere second she felt it would be wrong, that she should turn him down. In the end though, she knew this was her only chance. Swallowing her pride, she straightened just a tad bit more. She had been taught better by her parents, but what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

"You will do this for me, and all I have to do is work for you," she had to ask. Sophia was smart enough to know to get all the facts first before agreeing to anything. She couldn't help but wonder what was so special about her that he would offer this only to her. "So I just do some paperwork for you after school and stuff, and you make sure I have A's?" Once again she wanted to clarify. Of course she was going to agree to this, really who wouldn't?

"Yes, it is rather simple really," he replied, acting surprised at her questioning of it even.

"You see Sophia, the guidance department has some leeway when it comes to granting students credit for independent study. Sometimes this can be done in lieu of actual classwork if a student has suffered a tragedy at home...but other times, we can create a program for our brightest students who, shall we say, have outgrown the traditional classroom setting, or that we feel could be better served with a more...unorthodox, let's call it, curriculum. Based on your file here, and the notes from your teachers," he said, feigning an interest in the transcript on his computer and the manila folder of papers in front of him. "I'd say you fit the mold of such a student."

He didn't miss a beat when responding to her question, rattling this all off like he'd said it a hundred times. Like it was a real thing. What she didn't know, however, was that Mr. Duncan had prepared himself for a different sort of arrangement altogether. He had prepared for every sort of response, or question, the girl may have. He was also counting on her having a naturally limited knowledge of how the actual operations of the school administration worked. At a certain point, she simply had to rely on his word that this was how things were done, because, well, how else could she know otherwise? He knew this, and planned to capitalize on it.

"Now, this job isn't much more than filing and doing basic paperwork, but it'll get you some experience with real activities in the stock market and banking industry. As much as I would tout our school, that's something you just won't get in the classroom here at Willow Glen."

"However, there is one minor catch...this job would have to be at my house," he said. "I realize that's a little out of the ordinary, so if you're not comfortable with it, just say so," he said, carefully presenting this as an option, designing this catch in such a way as to deflect suspicion. "If I had it my way we'd work here in my office, but the district frowns on staff using computers for personal use, plus they try to keep people out of the building as much as possible during summer break," he explained, acting as if his hands were tied in the matter, and offering a perfectly logical explanation for why.

"So, here's my address," he said, now writing onto a yellow pad of paper before tearing a sheet off and sliding it over to Sophia's side of the desk. "It's close enough that you should be able to walk or ride a bike, or drive if you have your license already..."

He got up, moving towards the door and putting his hand on the handle, indicating they had wrapped up.

"We're pretty busy with finals and grading for the rest of the week, so how about you come by Monday, first day of summer break, around 10AM?" He said, opening the door with a smile, not really waiting for a definitive answer from the girl.

Sophia was smart, but she did lack life experience. Common for a girl her age of course. She wasn't all to familiar with how the school system really worked, and why would he lie anyway. From her point of view he was making an attempt to help her. She was going to take what she could get and not complain about it. There wasn't much to complain about anyway. She was getting an in for the school of her choice basically, and work experience.

Sophia did find it a little odd that she would have to work at his home. She supposed it made sense though, personal use of School District computers was really frowned upon. There was also the fact that most of his information would probably be on his own computer. Pushing that little warning aside, she smiled at him. He seemed a little worried that she wouldn't take his offer.

Taking the yellow piece of paper, she glanced at it. "Oh, I have my own car," it wasn't anything great of course. It got her from point A to point B though. Folding the piece of paper she stuffed it into the pocket of her skirt. Standing she picked up her backpack and followed him towards the door.

She could hardly believe that the school year was almost over. "10am, Monday sounds good," stepping outside the door. "Should I bring anything with me when I come," she asked the question shyly. She wondered a little if she should bring this up to her parents. They would probably wonder where she was going everyday. For now she would just have to come up with a lie. Something to appease them until she could prove this was a good thing for her to do.

With another smile, she turned and made her way to the student parking lot. The drive home took all of ten minutes. Not surprising nobody even realized she was late coming home. Tossing her backpack on her she penciled in her appointment with Mr. Duncan. She wanted to look great for her first day on the job, that's basically what it was. Shuffling through her closet and drawers she pulled out what she would wear on Monday. She still had five days before everything was underway but she was excited.

"Just bring yourself and a good attitude. See you Monday..."

Mr. Duncan smiled back at her before she left his office that day, and as she disappeared into the hall he sat back down at his desk, leaning back in his chair and propping his feet up in a state of contentment. He couldn't be certain of her arrival on Monday, but he felt fairly confident that everything she stood to gain would win out over any potential concerns.

The rest of the week and weekend dragged on for him. Luckily there were grades to be entered into the system, but as the weekend came he even went back in to school just to clear out his office a bit and keep himself occupied. Mr. Duncan also spent some time cleaning up the house, wanting the girl to be impressed at what she walked into, and checking over all his financial affairs. He wanted to make sure he had plenty of cash at his disposal for this summer venture of his.

As Monday morning rolled around, he awoke early and helped himself to a big breakfast before showering and dressing casually in a pair of khaki cargo shorts, flip flops and a forest green pocket t-shirt. He watched the minutes on the clock tick by, and finally opened a beer to help pass the time. It was early he thought, but what the hell, it was summer vacation.

Finally, as 10 o'clock approached, he heard a ring at the door. He jumped up but took his time getting to the door, not wanting to seem overly excited for anything. He opened the door, smiling, acting almost surprised. "Ms. Haywood! Hi! Come on in...make yourself at home."

He stepped to the side, inviting her into the foyer and then leading her to the living room as he continued on into the kitchen. He purposely wanted to give her ample time to examine the surroundings. The living room was simple, but very nice, with a large flatscreen TV mounted on the wall, a large black sectional sofa taking up much of the room, along with a glass coffee table in the middle and a leather recliner in the corner.

After waiting a few minutes, Mr. Duncan felt some nerves of his own. After all, this was new territory for him as well. He pulled a bottle of rum off the top of his fridge and took a swig, then a deep breath, and grabbed the envelope he had for her. It was plainly marked with her name, and contained $500. While he knew a girl so young would be impressed by far less money, he was mindful of her reaction when she found out what this was really about, and wanted to make it near impossible to turn around.

He finally entered the living room, sitting down on the sofa and casually tossing the envelope on the coffee table, taking a sip from his beer.

"Here ya go...consider that a little bonus...like I said, you're a good kid so I wanna help you out," he explained, disguising his intentions behind some altruistic motive.

What was left of the week and weekend was about the same for Sophia. While she found it easy to occupy her time with finals, studying, and even a few chores around the house. She was almost to excited to even sleep at night. She would bounce between, 'what if he changes his mine', 'what if he forgets', "this is going to be great'. Her mind just couldn't stay on one train of thought. Even her parents thought they noticed something. When they asked her she merely brushed it off as excitement for the summer to start. Too busy with other things, they excepted this lie eagerly.

Finally after an overly long weekend, Monday arrived. She had changed her mind more then a couple times about what she would wear today. First it was a simple sun dress, then it changed to a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Settling on a cute little white and blue pleated skirt, she paired it with a cropped t-shirt. Slipping her feet into a light blue pair of heels, she rushed through hair and make-up. Skipping breakfast with the family, she would just make a detour to the cafe on her way. She didn't want to run the risk of her parents wondering why she was so dressed up in the morning.

Grabbing her car keys she rushed down the stairs and towards the door. "I'm heading to meet Ammie at the park, I will check in later." She shouted from the front door. Not much time passed when she was met with a shout from her parents.

"Have fun, be careful, and tell her we said hi."

Sophia barely heard the last part as she rushed through the door. After picking up a muffin and a caramel breve, she made her way quickly towards Mr. Duncan's house. She had to glance at the address a few times to make sure she was going the right way. When she pulled up outside the house she nodded an approval to herself. It wasn't as big as her own house, but then he also didn't have an over abundance of kids to house.

Muffin in a paper bag, she checked herself in the fold down mirror. She wanted to look nice for her first day and all. Reaching over she grabbed her shoulder bag. It held a few things she thought she might need for the day. Sophia nearly ran towards the door in her excitement. Knocking, she was worried he wasn't home when it took longer then she would have expected.

From the smile on his face when he answered, her fear that he would change his mind or forget, was left far behind. "Hi Mr. Duncan," she smiled back at him. Walking through the door after he invited her in. The place looked nicer then she thought it would for a single guy. The one item she knew he would have for sure, the large TV on the wall. "Nice house," she didn't want to seem rude by just staring at everything.

Taking a seat on the sofa when he walked into the kitchen, Sophia crossed her legs at the ankle. Her grandmother taught her this, telling her when in another person's home you had to sit proper. Granted 80 years ago was very different then it was now. Sitting by herself, she felt the butterfly of nerves race around her stomach. Should she even be here, could they get in trouble for this. Mentally shaking the thoughts away. Of course this was okay, it was just a summer job.

She was just setting her shoulder bag down at her feet when he walked into the room. For a moment she looked confused at the envelope he tossed on the table. Not really expecting to get paid right away, let alone at all. Shyly she leaned forward to pick it up. The movement caused the neckline of her shirt to fall open slightly. Just a hint of white lace from her bra could be seen. Sophia peaked inside the envelope. It looked like a lot of money, "uuummm are you sure this isn't too much?" She asked the question, thinking maybe he made a mistake.

As Sophia questioned the money, there was a pause and for a moment he was going to spit it out, but he couldn't quite do it.

"One minute, I'll be right back..." He said, excusing himself back to the kitchen. While Mr. Duncan had all the resources at his disposal, and thus all the leverage, throwing something like this out there still was incredibly nerve racking. Once this idea was out of the bag, it couldn't just be put back in. This wasn't like going to a job interview and finding out the hours didn't work, or the work was too demanding. Well, in a way it was kinda like the latter, he laughed to himself. But in all seriousness, this was a huge risk. He was talking about sex with a teenager. Sure, she was getting close to college, but his rationalizing wouldn't fly with the school, or certainly the media or authorities if it ever got out. The reality was she was a teenager in high school.

In the end though, Mr. Duncan was prepared to risk his job, and he knew a simple request wouldn't get him in any real trouble. It was all hearsay at this point. He could go in there, throw the idea out there, and if she flipped out and ran out of the house, that would be it. With that being said, he still had some nerves that weren't calmed from that first swig of rum. He took another pull from the bottle and then grabbed a cold Heineken out of the fridge, taking a healthy drink from that as he came back into the room with the bottle at his hip. As he came back in, she was still there waiting and he'd wondered what she may have been thinking this whole time.

"Ok, here's the deal Sophia...before we go any further, I feel we should make sure we are on the same page. Now in addition to all the educational perks I can offer you, you can make that kind of money every single time you are over here...but what this job is truly about..."

There was a pause again, and with a deep breath he went for it, erasing the tension of uncertainty but replacing it with something different altogether.

"This job is about sex Ms. Haywood. You would come over here, get naked for me, and have sex...with me."

Sophia waited patiently for an answer to her question. She became a little worried when his expression changed to discomfort. There was something he wasn't telling her, and that kind of scared her a little. Folding her hands in her lap, she squeezed and wrung them together over and over. Completely shock when he excused himself quickly and left the room with about the same speed. She wondered if maybe she should just leave. Maybe he really was rethinking the entire thing. Did her questions make her sound stupid, so he thought it was a waste of time.

The envelope of money sat on her lap, the young girl just stared at it. What was this money even for. $500 seemed like a lot of money for just filing papers. How was she going to explain this much money to her parents, with out spilling the beans about Mr. Duncun. Okay so they didn't pay much attention to her, she could probably get away with them not even knowing about it. She did have a few loud mouth siblings though, it would be only a matter of time before the cat was out of the bag.

'Geeze what is taking him so long? Is he expecting me to just leave, or should I stay here?'

Glancing towards the kitchen, where he had run off too. She was hoping to see some kind of movement indicating he was coming back. A sudden sense of relief when she saw his shadow approaching. Sophia shifted in her seat a little. 10AM seemed a little early to be drinking, but that really wasn't any of her business. He did have a new full bottle of beer in his hand though. Maybe there really was something up.

He still looked nervous as he began to speak. This made her nervous all over again. She felt a sudden sinking feeling in her stomach as he began. She was going to get fired on her first day, from her first job. Though he continued and it started to not sound as bad as she had thought. Nodding her silently, her bangs bobbed slightly with the movement. Wondering where he was going with this, when he paused once again.

Then the bomb was dropped. Her eyes got twice as wide, and for at least 60 seconds she just stared at him. Maybe she hadn't heard him right. How could she mistake what he said for anything else though. Mr. Duncan wanted to have sex....with her....every time she came to his house. She had messed around before, but it was always just kissing and heavy touching. Though she did know what to expect when that part of her was taken. No amount of conversations could tell her what she was and wasn't suppose to do.

Light blue eyes traveled from his face to his lap. Quickly she replaced her attention on his face. "So....this whole thing is about...." her cheeks began to turn pink and only seemed to get darker, "having sex....with me?" There were those butterflies again. Many thoughts raced through her mind in a matter of seconds. The one most prevalent was, this was still her only chance for a future. "I....have......never," she was feeling nervous again. "I mean I have made out a few times.....but I'm still......a v-virgin." Why the hell was that so hard to say.

Mr. Duncan remained perfectly calm, having never expected her to really jump at the offer, and fully expecting some initial resistance when he laid out his intentions. Hell, inside he was actually ecstatic. The fact that sex had now been put out onto the table and the girl didn't go bolting towards the door had told him all he needed to know, really. While any hope of sugar coating this was now out the window, he knew she'd need a moment to digest all this at once. Inside was a girl who was in over her head, and he saw fit to ease her nerves more.

"Look, it's ok...no one will ever have to know about this but you and me," he started, offering this point as some comfort to her, while it was really more of a necessity to him. "And you can make that kind of money pretty much every single time you come over...plus it'll beat working at some greasy fast food joint all summer, right?" he continued, reiterating everything she stood to gain, hoping her immature interests would get the better of her.

As she sat thinking of what she just agreed to, it began to sink in. She had just agreed to have sex with a teacher....Mr. Duncan...for money and a free ride to the school of her choice. Feeling the sudden urge to leave, she set the envelope back on the table. Why was she even thinking of excepting this? With out giving her much more time to think on her actions he began to speak again. Trying reassure her that this would be okay. Deep down she already knew it wasn't. That if they got caught, it would be the end for both of them. She also knew that with out this she didn't stand much of a chance for collage.

"Money doesn't really interest me Mr. Duncan to tell you the truth. You say you can get me into a good school though." She was trying to sound like more of an adult then she was, or that she even felt right now. "If you can do that for me......" she couldn't believe she had really just made the decision to go through with this. "I will come here any day that you want me to." In the end if someone found out, she would be the victim in all this. She wasn't too worried about him telling a single person.

He also didn't seem to care that she was still a virgin. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought it was. He probably already assumed that she was anyway. Unsure of how to proceed from here, she played with the hem of her skirt. "I don't know what I should do now," she said eyes focused anywhere but his face.

Up until the point that she actually said the words of agreement, that she was willing to come here whenever, Mr. Duncan was certain she would back out. That suddenly she would come to her senses and go sprinting out the door, or slap him in the face. Yet, here she was. Everything had been laid out in as crystal clear a fashion as possible, and she agreed. There was no bullshit. No manipulation...well, the entire thing was manipulative in a lot of ways, but there was no trickery or taking advantage of the girl. He had been perfectly honest with Sophia, and she had agreed. He had done it.

It was so surprising that he had to take a moment to figure out where things would go from here. Everything had been about getting to now. Getting the girl to his house, and then getting her to actual agree to this. The days leading up to this had seemed to drag, and now it felt like they had arrived at this point in an instant. Having never gone through with this, he had no idea how to really go about things.

"Very good then," he said, careful to restrain his overwhelming enthusiasm. "Just stand up in front of me here, let me take a good look at that little body of yours..." He began. "Why don't we get those panties off, ok? Show me what you're hiding under that skirt..."

He seemed to be just as shocked as she was that she agreed. Still wondering herself, if she could actually go all the way with this. The out come he promised made it seem almost worth it. What was a little sex between two people. The idea of receiving money for it bothered her a lot though. She felt like a hooker, it made her feel dirty. Glancing around the living room nervously, she waited for a response from him.

A small voice in the distance told her to just get up and leave. She needed this chance though, it might be the only one she will ever get. Sophia had come into this situation innocent, naive to the perversion of an older man. She came into this thinking she was simple going to work a couple hours a day filling papers. Now here she was agreeing to have sex with, a teacher of all people.

When he started to speak, she could tell he was grasping at straws at this point. He wasn't sure how to proceed either, but he had the advantage. He knew what he was doing, and how things happened, she didn't. Nervously the young blonde stood, almost afraid her legs weren't going to work. "W-we are going to do this now," she asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. Sliding her hands up under her skirt she hesitated with her thumbs hooked into the waist band.

For a moment or two after Mr. Duncan told Sophia to remove her panties, he wondered if she'd actually do it. Even though everything was laid out in crystal clear fashion, the whole arrangement was still quite delicate, and he wouldn't have been surprised for her to pull back at any moment. Every step taken now was like crossing yet another point of no return. Sure, sex had been put out there, and it was talked about, but now she was actually being asked to take clothes off, and soon much more.

As her fingers underneath her skirt, his own heart began racing. It took every ounce of mental energy to keep his cool on the outside as he was ripe with anticipation and delight on the inside. He nearly sat forward in his spot on the couch but managed to stay in the same relaxed position. Every hormone in his body was driving him to finish the job for the girl and just rip that skirt off, but his brain fortunately was doing a good job of winning out. There was an entirely different satisfaction provided by taking the methodical route...that was why he embarked on such a risky endeavor in the first place.

"Yes, we're going to start right away...now..." He said, trailing off. He had to shake his head, still marveling at her. She had no idea how sexy her movements were, without even trying.

He took a healthy drink of the beer that was on the end table next to him, preparing to cross yet another point of no return that seemed to be erected as soon as the prior one was passed.

"Now let's just get them off. Just toss them over on the chair, then turn around and show me that tight little ass..."

It was all so casual with him. As if this was no big deal for the girl to be undressing in the living room of a man well over twice her age. He loved the contrast though. He loved playing the casual role as the girl hesitantly treaded her way through what was likely the most serious event of her life to date.

Her mind was warring with itself. One half telling her to stop, the other telling her she couldn't stop now. Watching him carefully for any sort of guidance, or maybe she was hoping he would stop everything himself. Of course that wasn't going to happen. He did encourage her though, telling her they would begin now.

With a deep calming breath, she finally slipped her panties down. Wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Then again, she was still covered. Sophia's hands were shaky now, gripping the bottom of her skirt to keep them steady. Listening for the next step to be told to her. "Mr. Duncan....I don't think I am ready for this," she said her voice shaking slightly.

When the clothes came off, what happened next? He would want to have sex she was sure. He would take her virginity is what would happen after that. Even when he seemed so sure of the situation, Sophia found she couldn't move any more.

Mr. Duncan looked on eagerly, almost waiting for the girl to put a stop to this. She had gone this far, yes, but he was preparing himself for disappointment. Thankfully, that disappointment never came. As he watched Sophia reach down to pull off her bottoms, every second ticked by slowly. The minute or so he thought it took her felt like an eternity...he wasn't about to rush her, or even say anything to encourage her to go faster. This was entirely about getting her to do this on her terms, however hesitantly that may have been.

"Oh my..." That was all he could manage to muster out as those little panties fell into a pool of fabric around her ankles and for just a moment he thought he'd caught a glimpse of that gorgeous pussy. He thought to himself that the price he was willing to pay for this was maybe not even enough.

He looked her over with a grin that certainly should have indicated a sense of approval over what stood before him. As she found the courage to actually look at him, he was struck by her expression. She seemed to have resigned herself to this fate, and was actually hoping for his stamp of approval, perhaps.

The question became, what to do with young Sophia

"Alright then..hmm..." Was all he said for a moment, partly because he enjoyed delaying the inevitable and letting a partially naked girl just stand there in his living room, but also to legitimately give his next steps some thought. Interestingly enough, it was a similar expression that he feigned in his office days prior when he pretended to give her transcript some thought.

Obviously she knew she was going to have sex with him at some point, but would that still be too much right off the bat, he wondered. Taking this arrangement slow would likely pay off in the long run, or at least he hoped. Ideally this could go on for the duration of the summer though, in which case it may be best to fully immerse her into this seedy, dark world as soon as possible so she knew what she was truly in for. All the while, maybe only a minute ticked by, but just as it seemed like an eternity for him watching her disrobe, he got a kick out of thinking how it must seem the same to her, just hopelessly wondering what was going to come next.

Eventually he stood and took a step towards her, letting his hand drift from her shoulder down to the small of her back. There was an obvious tent in his khaki shorts, but as much as he wanted to, he would hold off on revealing his manhood to her for the time being. Instead, he guided her right to the spot he had been in.

"Here take a seat...I want you to do something for, and just rub yourself a little bit. It'll help you relax..."

The last part of his statement was pretty much utter bullshit. If being naked in front of him wasn't bad enough, trying to masturbate in front of him would be anything but relaxing. He would just enjoy watching her try. Hell, he didn't even know if she'd done it before on her own, but he got a thrill out of making her uncomfortable.

He was enjoying the show, that much was clear. Sophia on the other hand was feeling very uncomfortable. At this point she wasn't even sure he would let her leave until they were done. No words of encouragement from him. She simply had to do as she said she would. Bringing the movement back to her limbs, she slide the zipper of the skirt down. Taking a few seconds, she would let the skirt fall to the floor to join the pair of panties. Her self esteem was boosted a little, at his reaction. He found her attractive, so that was a good thing.

He started to talk again, ready to instruct her on what to do next. Then he trailed off, staying silent for what seemed like a long time. She stood exposed to him as he mulled over his thoughts. Even when he stood and came closer he didn't say anything. She flinched when his hand touched her. She went easily though with his guidance to the sofa. Unsure of what to expect next, she looked down at the sofa.

Sitting as he suggested she looked up at him almost lost. His instructions were a little odd. "You....want me to masturbate," she had done it plenty of times. It just felt strange doing in for someone. Her hand slid slowly down to her thighs, making sure this really was what he wanted from her. When he didn't protest, she continued. Letting a finger rub against the soft nub beneath her folds. She was shaved except for one small patch just above her clit. Seeing it on an internet video once, her ex boyfriend asked her to do it first off.

They broke up shortly after, so he never got to enjoy it. Sophia just decided to keep doing it, not seeing a reason not to. Her eyes search Mr. Duncan's face now as her finger gently rubbed against herself.

Aside from the gentle nudge in the proper direction that he gave Sophia, Mr. Duncan let the girl just "do her own thing" when it came to following his directions and complying with his latest request. He really had to treat her like a young doe who had come upon a person in the woods. The slightest of movements could startle her and send her running for safety. As much as he might try, he could never probably comprehend what this situation was like for her. It was surreal enough for him. He at least had some notion this morning that he'd be having sex with this girl today. She, on the other hand, had no idea whatsoever she'd be having sex, losing her virginity and doing god knows what else with anyone, let alone this man from her school. She seemed to be trimmed down there, but not exactly perfectly manicured, which made it all the better actually. She was so natural, in so many ways. On top of that, while he had his own reservations about exposing himself to her because of the fragility of the situation, he had been with dozens of women over the years and the nuts and bolts of this was nothing new. For young Sophia this was truly a brave new world in every conceivable way. He couldn't get enough of the contrast as he looked at her face...it was so innocent, yet her actions were anything but.

"...you can do it for a little bit..." He said, trying to remain encouraging. As much as he was reluctant to push things with her, at some point he was going to have to take charge. She was only a high schooler and didn't exactly have a playbook for any of this, nor would she insinuate what he wanted her to do next. With that being said, he was mindful of the fact that so far, while they had progressed far and she was into this very deep, she had simply been following directions about what to do with herself, and nothing had actually happened to her yet. That was all about to change in a big way.

Without a word of warning or explanation, Mr. Duncan unzipped his shorts and reached in, pulling his cock out through the opening in his plaid boxers that briefly peaked out underneath. He was probably 6 or 7 inches fully erect, with decent girth, but he figured to a girl that had never seen one before, it likely seemed well beyond the average size that it was. He stroked it for a few moments and with his free hand began to gently caress her hair.

Sophia didn't stop, even though she was feeling very uncomfortable. How was this suppose to help her relax. This was something a person did alone. Having Mr. Duncan watching as she touched herself the way she did when alone, was strange. Shifting a little to get more comfortable, she kept her attention on him. Her fingers slipped between her soft folds, dipping inside herself, before returning to the hardening clit.

Finally it began to actually feel good, she let her eyes close. Parting her legs a little further, they relaxed. Her slow strokes, mixed with almost forgetting he was here, she softly mewed. When she opened her eyes though, she felt the return of shame for what she was doing. Working hard, she pushed her thoughts aside.

In the short time that her eyes were, closed he had unzipped the khaki shorts. She watched for a few seconds as he began to stroke the length of it. Quickly she looked away, always being told growing up to never look at such things. His hand reached out to stroke her hair, and her fingers continued their ministrations. His size seemed too large to fit. Even two of her fingers were tight, his cock was much thicker then that. Looking from it to his face, the silent question was in her eyes.

Mr. Duncan seemed to have the young girl in the palm of his hand now, amazingly. He wanted to move forward with reckless abandon and succumb to his own hormones, but he simply couldn't shake the fact that she was a teenaged girl. And really, why should he? She wasn't likely to forget that he was a grown man nearing 40. Sex to her was nothing more than an idea, and no matter how far this went, there was just no telling what would happen until he, or rather they, were actually engaging in the act.

"...keep doing what you're doing...you'll do fine..." He said calmly, somewhat ominously. She had to know what was coming, or being expected of her, right? Once again he just didn't know. His hand drifted around her head to her hair as she retook her place, grasping it with his fist. His grip on it was firm but not at all rough.

Ever so slowly, Mr. Duncan continued on and pushed her head forward, maintaining that same grip around her hair, until her lips met and subsequently were made to part around the bulbous, pink head of his cock. He made a conscious effort to go extremely slow, at a snail's pace. He wanted to savor every second of this first encounter, and he also had to go slow out of necessity. This was no normal sexual encounter. It had come with a great deal of anticipation, both mental and physical, to say the least. He found it rather ironic that he seemingly had the hormones of a teenage boy right now, and had to use a lot of mental concentration to avoid cumming right then and there. Thankfully, the alcohol in his system had numbed him just enough to prevent this from becoming a serious issue.

Inch by inch he saw his cock disappear into Sophia's tiny mouth, and instinctively a loud, deep groan filled the room. As she was made to take almost the entire length, he did nothing but hold her over it for a moment, then pulled her back, bringing her nearly to the tip before moving back the other way. Back....and forth. He found himself saying this in his head. The feeling was truly indescribable. From a purely technical standpoint, it was clear this wouldn't be the best cock sucking experience ever. He had dated, as well as paid for, many a woman who knew her way around this area. But this was something so much more priceless. Sophia may have still had her virginity, but right here and now, he was taking her innocence. She would go home looking like the same cute high school girl that had come over this morning, but she would be forever changed now, and carry a secret inside her. That alone was worth what he was putting on the line.

Back
Top Bottom