Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for lit males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squee

Planetoid
╔════════════════════════════╗
Please PM me don't post in here
╚════════════════════════════╝
═━5/5━═

Hello it's your friendly little Squee here. As the title suggests I am looking for a few good roleplays. I have limit on what I take on though so keep that in mind. For now I am going to cut myself off at 5, then maybe bump that up when I get more comfortable. Right at the top....*waits for you to look* yeah right there, that will tell you how many slots I have left. I will update that pretty quickly as I get partners. I have some parings in mind of course and there will be list right below this initial post.

I am new to the site, so for now I don't have any of my own plots up but they will be up shortly.

I very much prefer to play over threads, but for the right person I will consider playing in PMs. I WILL NOT give out my email or IM info, I play on site only. Please don't even ask, or passive aggressively suggest it.

What can you expect from me as a partner.....

~~Here at least 5 days a week, but probably more like everyday
~~A reply a day if not more
~~3 to 8 paragraphs per reply, more if I am feeling really inspired.
~~a heads up (if possible..emergencies are another story) if I am going to be gone for more then a day.
~~I never just ditch a person, I will try to work something out or let you know I have lost interest.

What I expect from my partner.....

~~1 reply a day, if you can supply more then that great
~~No less then three paragraphs...I understand writers block, we all get it from time to time. But if it happens more often then it doesn't that's a little rediculous. If you normally type less than this, please just keeping searching thanks.
~~a heads up if you are going to be offline for more then 2 days
~~don't ditch me, maybe we can work something else out to make us both happy. if not then we can part ways on a good note.
~~an equal amount of plotting, please don't make me think up everything.

I am a fairly easy person to get along with. I am laid back most of the time, and I would like for my partner/s to be the same. OOC is very important to me, I like to create a friendship with those that I write with. Stories seem to run better that way. Keep in mind though, friendship is as far as it goes.

I don't play dominate characters. I will play the submissive or an equal level. I don't like being to person in charge sorry. I can play 1 main character with a few NPCs thrown in. I like to put my main focus on one person. I can give a description of my character though this will take a lot more planning on my part. If you want a quick set up I suggest using pictures.

F-List to follow soon​

╔══════════════╗
Pairings
╚══════════════╝​

I will add more as I think of them
Female roles are mine obviously
Bold=my role
Purple=craving
XX=taken

BF/GF
Pirate/Captive XX
Cheating spouse/person of interest. XX
Friend-Friend's Sister
Roommates
Angel/Demon
Student/Teacher XX
Student/student
Fallen Angel/Human
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Princess
Band Member/Band Member
Vampire/Were____
Vampire/Human
Knight/Slave
Slave/Master (must have a kick ass plot or I won't even consider it)
Singer,royal,rich girl/Bodyguard XX
Sister/Brother
Father/Daughter
Dragon/human
Dragon/other
Were____/human
Were____/other
Human/mythical creature
A god/Human
Incubus/Girl
Demon/Girl
Furry/Girl