Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Primitive Civilization of Sex (Restarting 9/26/2015)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
I'm reviving this thread again because the previous one never got off the ground due to players more or less kind of just disappearing. Please ignore non-current posts in this thread besides this one. As with last time, this is an RP that revolves a sex society or a civilization built around sex. Obviously, this RP will be VERY smut heavy, though that is very far from saying that I don't want or welcome plot as well. Also, the setting up of this RP will take time, so individuals who are a) VERY literate and b) LOVE world building will be much appreciated.

The Idea
For this RP, I'm looking to create a world with my partner that revolves around a "primitive" society, civilization, tribe, etc. that revolves around sex. What I mean by this is that sex is a very important and open thing to the people of this civilization. Free love is tantamount, and there are no monogamous relationships. Anyone can have sex with anyone else, with their consent that is. The people have rituals and ceremonies around important sexual milestones, such as losing one's virginity, taking on a long term partner, conceiving a child, etc. Their religion would also revolve around sex, with their primary form of worship being mating with the priest and priestesses of the temple.

Specific practices and traditions of the society can be discussed between us, but basically this setting gives us a blank canvas to have fun with a multitude of fetishes and scenes. Of course, a requirement for this RP is that we play multiple characters. My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit. While the possibilities are endless, there are a few specific fetishes that I would greatly like to include in this RP: Incest, (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation, Lactation/breastfeeding, Nudism/naturism, Older woman/younger man, Interracial, and Master/slave or Dom/sub relationships.

While this is a general template and idea for what I had in mind in regards to this RP, I'm very open to other suggestions or changes. For example, changing the setting from a primitive to a modern one would be totally fine, and the removal or inclusion of fetishes and kinks would be fine as well, depending on what they are. Anyway, hope there's some interest out there for something like this. Oh, and of course, something like this would necessarily be a long-term RP, in which case I would greatly prefer a partner who is rather literate. Thanks!

Extra Little Details
If you're so inclined, you can take a gander at these Google Docs I made containing extra details in regards to what these society's can be like such as government, everyday practices, religion, and more: Male Dominated Sex Society or Egalitarian Sex Society. As the titles might suggest, one is geared more towards dominance of males over females while the other has an equal balance of power between the genders. They're almost identical, so just choose based on your desire for Dom/sub themes or not. Of course, these are all just IDEAS that I came up with and are by no means necessary to include in the RP. They just act as a starting point for further discussion and creating a fun world of our own to play in. To reemphasize, the details and things listed in these Google docs are just ideas. They may very likely contain fetishes that you are not a fan of or comfortable with, in which case I would gladly change or remove them per your liking. The important thing is that we all have fun after all, and this RP has a lot of potential to include many of your desires. Hope to hear from some of you!

RE: A Primitive Civilization of Sex

This sounds really interesting! Just, one question...

What if a character is exclusively gay? Because all the ceremonies involve fucking the opposite sex.

Owing to having primarily played heterosexual characters in heterosexual RPs, I simply hadn't included that aspect. That said, I'm open to including customs revolving around homosexuality if other players are so inclined. It'll only be worth while if two or more people are interested in playing bisexual or homosexual characters, otherwise I don't think it's necessary to go too in depth about that.

I remember you had a beach rp once that is similar to this but never came into fruition.

I want to play a temple Priestess, maybe I can play two, a mother daughter duo, with the daughter reaching a 'deflowering' age and the mother a popular but true honor to fuck

Interesting enough. If there is need for a military leader, I would be happy to fill those shoes.

Glad to see all the interest. Anybody have a preference on how many people/characters to have in this RP?

Waiting on responses so we can get the ball rolling here.

@sirix, I suppose the Chieftain would be the closest thing to a military leader, so you can take that role if you'd like.

@Asphodel Terrarium, bisexual is totally fine, though any ideas on what specific character or role you'd like to take in this society?

@DarknessEclipsed, those two roles sound great. It'll be fun to have them.

Personally, I'd probably like to play the role of a boy about to undergo his deflowering ceremony.

Also, what are aspects of the doc that you'd want to change, remove, add, or clarify?

Hmmm... I meant be interested in playing something like the chieftain's daughter. Perhaps she's on the rebellious side and being forced into marriage.

@Zorrita, I think that would be good character to match up with sirix if he chooses to play the Chieftain.

Only thing I have an 'issue' with is the gods/goddesses. from the knowledge I know of, from different books and what not, most hunt based deities are female i do believe. Also, while i do see why the harvest would be a good goddess, i'm not all for using food as a toy. Not sure what the god/goddess could be but just my idea.

I mean, this is a purely fictional society in a purely fictional world. I don't think it should really be bound to what ancient religions of the real world were like. On top of that, just a cursory wiki search quite a few male deities of the hunt as well. All that being said, I'm totally fine with a female goddess of the hunt instead. As for the goddess of the harvest, I do agree that her ceremony was a bit weird, but I couldn't quite think up anything unique or interesting to match her domain. Any help on that would be appreciated. Also, @DarknessEclipsed, do you have any idea or preference as to which deity/deities your mother character would be serving as a priestess?

I'm down to play. Does this society have maybe like a black smith or farmer? I'd lover to play a Amazonian type woman who does the hard physical stuff. Very bi sexual, but exclusively dominate sexually.

Didn't really have a black smith role or occupation in mind, but I'm sure some kind of craftstman social class works, since weapons in the vein of spears and stuff exists, as does jewelry to an extent. Farming definitely exists as well. Since you're dominant though, I'm guessing that means we'd be going with the egalitarian version of the sex society. That's fine by me, but kind of up to everyone else who's interested as well.

I'm open to being submissive. If that's what the group consensus is. But I'd like to be something like a farmer or a jeweler. A woman who's not afraid to use her hands (innuendo intended).

Understood. Just need to wait on everybody else to see who's up for it. Just to sort of force things to move along, I'm going to say that for now, we're going to cap this at 3 male players and 3 female players. Whoever replies to this thread, after this post, first gets into the RP.

Ok, great. So far I have three players, me, DarknessEclipsed, and g.stevens11 playing a total of three females and 1 male. Room for two more players playing as males, and room for 1 more player playing as female. Being a heterosexual player, if there aren't enough male players, I'd be open to having more female players. Greedy, I know :p

This looks interesting, is their anyway I can come in as a male warrior? Since you said thier are weapons and all

Back
Top Bottom