Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❀ innocent & naive ❀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Star

xxxxxxxxxxxTESTxxxxx

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500_zpsyqf6shyo.gif

Hello, and welcome to my humble little search thread. I know it's not much, but I hope you like what you find here, and that you consider writing with me! If you decide I'm not you're cup of tea, that's totally fine. I appreciate your time regardless!

So, before we go any further, I need to point out a few things. My ‘rules’, if you will:

--- This is very much intended to be a sex-filled roleplay, but that doesn’t mean sex is all I’m interested in writing! I want our characters to form a bond, besides your character seeing mind as simply something to fuck.

--- I don’t want to have to say this, but it’s come to the point where I feel I have no choice. I will not write with you if you can not provide me with at least three paragraphs to work off of. I’m not looking to pass one liners back and forth, as that type of writing doesn’t interest me. I’m looking for someone who is willing to put emotion, thought, and time into their posts. I can promise that I will do the same!

--- I do not, under any circumstances, roleplay over messenger. At all. Period. We can roleplay in PMs, a thread, or emails. I feel rushed when I try to roleplay via messenger. Sorry!

--- I will never hound you for a reply, so please show me the same courtesy. Unless it’s been a week and I have not responded, please don’t message me asking me if I’m still interested or asking when I will respond. I typically can reply at least once per day, normally more if we’re both on, but things happen. I will do my best to inform you if something comes up, of course! But if you come barking at me for a reply and it’s been no more than a day… well, that will definitely rub me the wrong way.

And there are my ‘rules’! I hate to have them, but everyone has preferences, and those are mine. Please respect them, and we’ll get along just fine! Now that we have that out of the way, though, I can finally move on to what it is I want. I honestly wish I could say that I have something super specific and astonishing in mind, but that would be a lie. All I really have is the bones of an idea, and if you like it, I would love to brainstorm with you to bring it to life!

The base of my craving is that I am interested in playing as a character who is extremely innocent and naive. A girl preferably between sixteen and nineteen years of age, who has her virginity sold. Now, I know that isn’t much of an ‘idea’, but it’s so broad it could easily fit into a great deal of different stories. We need only agree on what that story will be, and then we can set off! I will offer up a few pairings below, but keep in mind that I am open to hearing any of your own ideas and cravings as well, should you be interested in sharing them.

Master x Maid
Master x Slave
Gang Leader x Payment (or rival’s daughter) [Her virginity would be stolen in the case of her being stolen by rival gang leader.]
Wealthy Man x Homeless/Impoverished
Teacher x Student [Would need a good plot!]

Will add more as they come to mind, but please feel free to share your own ideas with me! PLEASE PM me if you’re interested, I will respond much faster that way!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom